Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

Is this what I think it is?! South African AppleJack! +PC

(1/3) > >>

sacred_tinker:
Hey guys!
It's been AAAAAGES!!! Anywhoo! I'm still alive. I kinda fell out of MLP collecting with my collection being back in France with my parents, while I live here, in South Africa.
SOUTH AFRICA you say? Why yes! I've been here for 8 years now and I have been looking for Nirvanas but they are impossible to come by... until today that is!
I just purchased this lot of ponies and will pick them up tomorrow morning.

Am I dreaming or does that look like a South African Applejack??!? And in such minty condition too! :faint:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

If it indeed is a South African Applejack, how much do they go for nowadays in this condition?

pinkkittywinks:
Oooh nice! Yes that is South African Applejack, I would give her a tentative price of between $800-$1000.

Love pkw xxx

sacred_tinker:
Oh waow!  :blink:
Thanks for the price check pinkkittywinks!  :biggrin:
She is in NM condition! Her hair is still so crunchy new. She does have a few tiny scuff marks here and there all but one which can be easily removed with some acetone. But I will leave that to her new owner.
Do you think I’d get a the best price for her on eBay or simply here on the FS forum? Would I be allowed to share an eBay link on the FS forum?

lovesbabysquirmy:
she is so pretty!  great find :)

sacred_tinker:

--- Quote from: lovesbabysquirmy on March 18, 2023, 01:33:55 PM ---she is so pretty!  great find :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks! I still can’t believe it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version