collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G4 Pony merch in Mexico?  (Read 520 times)

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
G4 Pony merch in Mexico?
« on: July 25, 2012, 05:15:45 AM »
Okay, weird question...
My father is going to be going over to Mexico for a business trip soon and I was wondering, since Mexico is closer to America than Australia, are there any G4 products released over there that I can't get here yet?
I'm looking for Fashion Styles, and those mini plush at the moment (and design-a-ponies but they won't be out in time) and just any crystal empire stuff maybe.
I know nothing about My Little Pony product releases in Mexico so anyone have any info? What kind of things are available and what stores are best?  :)

My Dad keeps groaning whenever I mention souvenirs because he knows I'm going to say ponies, which he doesn't believe he'll find. I just want to give him a list with images of toys and tell him to go to toy stores in his spare time... but I doubt he'd even do that for me. (parents aren't very supportive)

Thanks!  ^.^
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: G4 Pony merch in Mexico?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 12:34:25 PM »
I know there are a couple of Mexican members on the Arena so I ll bump this in the hope that some one helps you out with what can be found :) I have a weird feeling though that Mexico gets the International lines rather than US - as I am sure some one found the Dash/Flash and Fluttershy/DaisyD bonus packs a year or so ago.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline butterflybuttons

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Feeling the G2 love
    • View Profile
    • My outdated DA
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 01:55:38 PM »
I hope he can find you some ponies.

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 11:55:46 PM »
I'll give him my want list in any case lol
bumping in hopes of getting more info :)

EDIT:
Actually my Dad's refusing to even bother looking. I was just asking that if he goes past any toy store to just stop and ask an employee if they have any of the items (flash the page with pictures and names and stuff)... but he says he's going to be busy with the conference. I didn't have much hope that he'd find anything but to flat out refuse to even bother looking is kinda mean, it's not like he's going to be busy 24/7!
He doesn't support my collecting at all but I've been really supportive of his most recent hobby (jewellery making and gem collecting, I'm doing a uni course and helping him get info and supplies), and he's in fact heading over early so he has time to do some touristy things and check out some sort of gem oriented stuff. So he has time for his own hobby but not mine.  :huh:
Nobody in my family is overly supportive, I don't drive so when I want to go pony hunting I fit it around other tasks like shopping and picking up materials for university, so it's not just TAKE ME PONY HUNTING! it's also useful for whoever is taking me.

just needed to vent  :P
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 06:15:17 PM by T.L.Squiggle »
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal