collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC on G1 merch/playsets  (Read 578 times)

Offline Sunlight

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
PC on G1 merch/playsets
« on: June 11, 2016, 05:25:00 PM »
Hi everyone,

I'm getting the remainder of my collection ready to sell at the Fair!  Would love your pricing opinions on the following:

-G1 sleeping bag, some minor fading/wearing, design has Paradise Estate, Flutter Ponies, Megan and Sundance, etc.

-Rock-a-Bye bed in Spanish box.  The box is pretty beat up, but the playset is still in its original plastic bags inside.

-Lullabye nursery, good condition, has the following accessories: Baby Tiddlywinks, yellow rattle, purple rattle, blue trim bottle, yellow trim bottle, baby powder (no sticker), pink necklace, pink teddy bear brush, 2 wooden blocks, white cradle, pink swing, pink canopy, 1 diaper box, 2 diapers, pink mobile, pink bowl, pink bath, pink mirror, blue shelf, blue dresser, pull duck, pink spoon

Thanks for your help!
Looking for Italian Sunlight w/ freckles and South African Sunlight!

Offline Sunlight

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: PC on G1 merch/playsets
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 04:53:59 AM »
*bump*. Anyone? :-)
Looking for Italian Sunlight w/ freckles and South African Sunlight!

Offline millenium0chi

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 06:06:15 AM »
I've seen other childrens (non-MLP) 80s era sleeping bags sell for around $15-$20 via Instagram sale.  I follow a lot of vintage IG sellers, so I've seen quite a few Care Bear/Rainbow Brite/Popples bags.  I would say yours would probably sell for around the same as those.

I've seen MIB Rock A Bye Beds (in English packaging) sell for between $75-$80 on Ebay recently.  There's a currently open listing for a Spanish MIB Rock A Bye Bed and the seller has it listed with a BIN of $44.

The Lullabye Nursery seems to swing in sale price on Ebay, based on condition and the number of included accessories.  With completely MIB sets going for around $150.  I'd say that with the amount of accessories and the pony included, you could probably get around $125-$150 with the right buyer.
Be a Blessing
Looking for my childhood loves:
Princess Tiffany, Mimic, Twinkler, Surf Rider (baby sea pony), Majesty, Megan and Sundance, Cotton Candy

Offline Nella

• Trade Count: (+127)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 07:25:55 AM »
I don't think the nursery is worth that much. I have mine for sale for approx 35 euro's and it is still there...... The box is what makes it special, when you have it. I would say 40-50 euro's (slightly less in dollars).
Link to my salesthread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,377651.0.html.

Link to my thread with available FTB's: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,394652.0.html.

No pony will be left behind! Please come check for the pony's in need of some TLC over here: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,397984.0.html.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal