collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lotus Spa Pony minifigure  (Read 15680 times)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
Re: Lotus Spa Pony minifigure
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2012, 11:42:24 AM »
Awesome! That would be so sweet. At a guess they'll make a minifigure pack for each of the Mane Six, and we've got AJ, Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle already. This one is probably Rarity.

So, what do you think we'll get for Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie? Mr and Mrs Cake?

:lol: We'll get Iron Will and Angel  :P
Ick! No not Iron Will D: If he is in the set then I'll be sure not to get it. They my do Photo Finish though or some random character because I don't think there was many other pony sub-characters Fluttershy interacted with... Where as Pinkie at least has the Cakes and the twins (though I really hope they don't do the twins... I didn't like how newborn/baby ponies were drawn x.x)

Oh Photo Finish, yes they must do this!  :biggrin:

Agree!  Would rather have PhotoFinish and some other creature like the Dragon, yes we need another dragon! :silly:

Oh and remember that thread a while ago? http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,291812.msg130651.html#msg130651

I guess my wishes are coming true! :frolic:
Dang mshesha you're on the ball! :P

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2012, 11:45:46 AM »
more background now!!!!!!!i want bon bon and thunderlane lily and the cakes and fillys and more more more oops let my inner brony out hehe

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2012, 11:49:31 AM »
Mshesha were they wishes or predictions? You go girl!

Thanks for sharing! I love her. Must have!
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2012, 01:10:09 PM »
She's gorgeous!  Definitely want her.  I hope the other pony in the set with Rarity is Fancy Pants or Hoity Toity.  Hey, I can dream...

I'd love to see Pinkie Pie packaged with Mr. and Mrs. Cake, and Fluttershy with Photo Finish and...well, I admit, Iron Will would be hilarious.

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2012, 01:38:05 PM »
Wow, that's cute!! Hopefully it's not in an expensive set, but maybe (even better) a blind bag figure. :)

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2012, 01:55:14 PM »
I hope they keep making more characters from the show in this size. I know there's several characters I'd love to see like this. :muffin: Pony, Trixie with her hat & cape, Lyra, Bon Bon, Fleur (I'd really love her), Luna, Braeburn, the CMCs, Silver Spoon & Diamond Tiara, Flitter and Cloud Chaser. There's probably more I can't think of at the moment. I can definitely see these becoming very popular with kids as well as the collectors and bronies that have been wanting more show accurate figures.

xoVanille

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2012, 02:49:16 PM »
Oh wow, so cute! I want one!

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2012, 02:58:51 PM »
Hasbro wasn't kidding when they said they were making new blindbag moulds! Well these aren't really blindbags, but they're the same size. It makes me happy they are making very accurate toys from the show!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MsTwilight

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2012, 03:18:22 PM »
It looks like her leg is broken.  :shocked: That and too much mascara! Spider eyes!!! I'll pass.

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2012, 03:28:08 PM »
Who wants to bet her name on the package will be "Spa pony" or "Spa sister"?

Kinda like "Wonderbolts Pony" on the Rainbow Dash set? If we're lucky there will be a real name for them, though I hope there isn't a big upset if they aren't called Aloe or Lotus.
Well, the thing is, the lack of a name keeps everyone happy, some vague title allows us to think "Oh hey, it MIGHt still be Surprise!" without anyone getting mad that it isn't and says "SUnny SKies" instead or something.

Does that mean I'm not the only one who thinks the Wonderbolt pony is Surprise (because that's way too lol) and I'm not gonna repaint her as Spitefire? :P
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2012, 03:46:59 PM »

Kinda like "Wonderbolts Pony" on the Rainbow Dash set? If we're lucky there will be a real name for them, though I hope there isn't a big upset if they aren't called Aloe or Lotus.
Well, the thing is, the lack of a name keeps everyone happy, some vague title allows us to think "Oh hey, it MIGHt still be Surprise!" without anyone getting mad that it isn't and says "SUnny SKies" instead or something.

Does that mean I'm not the only one who thinks the Wonderbolt pony is Surprise (because that's way too lol) and I'm not gonna repaint her as Spitefire? :P
the offichal brony name for the wonderbolt form the pack when she appeared on the show is surprise so your not alone

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2012, 03:51:02 PM »

the offichal brony name for the wonderbolt form the pack when she appeared on the show is surprise so your not alone

Oh cool, I never knew that!
On topic, if Hasbro doesn't make Fluttershy her own unique design for the mini pack then that's seriously lazy.
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2012, 04:00:05 PM »

Oh cool, I never knew that!
On topic, if Hasbro doesn't make Fluttershy her own unique design for the mini pack then that's seriously lazy.
i aggree with the fluttershy thing and yeah http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Wonderbolts if you look at the wiki it shows her as surprise from what i know of the wiki they get names submitted for background pony's and the most popular becomes the name on there

Bag of Magic Food

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2012, 04:51:15 PM »
I wonder, if they did a set with Fluttershy, would she get her own mould? I think it would be pretty sad if all these side characters get their own moulds, but then Fluttershy doesn't...
Hey, if they're making two molds of Cadance...

I really do doubt they would do Iron Will, I'd rather someone else XD Mainly because I disliked IW.... plus you guys realize they'd have to make him about as bit as the brushables because IW placed at the same size as the blind bags? Uh unthinkable!
I would love Iron Will!  ...But not if they had to shrink him down too much.  Plus, how would they make him stand up on two bull legs?

As for the broken leg look on the Spa pony, I thin they were trying to mimic the show more... if you notice the ponies -do- move in impossible ways that isn't logical for ponies XD Even super long legs when they do certain movements XD
True, it's ridiculous to imagine real ponies twisting their front legs all the way around to carry things, but I think it's a more creative solution than just giving them magic sticky-hooves.

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2012, 04:53:46 PM »
Ooooh yay! More somewhat variant blind bags! This one is lovely! Thanks for sharing this darling pony find!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal