collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Baby dragon ponywear  (Read 301 times)

Offline bbassel

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Baby dragon ponywear
« on: February 03, 2013, 10:32:09 PM »
Good evening,
So my best friend was over and we were talking about my collection snd how wgen we were young we never had many ponies snd how sad that was. She was looking through a book i have and saw the baby dragon suit and she remembered having that on a baby pony who is still unknown to her : ( anyway i have decided she needs to own this and was wondering on a price? I imagine it will be fairly difficult to find and fairly pricey as well. Does anyone have any information to help me in my search to bring her some pony happiness? Thanks in advance xoxo.

Offline relcelestia

• Trade Count: (+107)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Argie Obsessed!
    • View Profile
Re: Baby dragon ponywear
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 11:21:08 PM »
theres one with a BIN of $5.81 on ebay right now :)
but it doesn't include the little dragon buddy that goes with it...
HEY [you]! Sell me your Argies! :dribble: Wishlist
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Click HERE to see my 125 Argies!

Offline bbassel

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 12:29:56 AM »
That is wonderful thankyou : ) I told my friend not to expect the little buddy at all. I assumed it would be hard to find and the accessory collectors would be the only place i would think of asking about it. For curiosity sake does anyone know what it might go for if by some miracle i did find one?

Offline goddessofpeep

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 01:15:42 AM »
Lucky for you, that is one of the more common Baby Pony Wear outfits. Depending on condition, you should be able to find the complete outfit for between $5-$15, including the pocket pal.  You can often find the pal alone for $5-$10, depending on the condition and the seller.  There are some ebay sellers who can price accessories higher than that, but those prices are about average.

It's also one of the more common outfits to find MOC. Expect to pay about $25 for it, less if you're lucky, more if you're not.

I *may* have a complete outfit for trade/sale. I have several baby pony outfits complete with pocket pals in my trade bin, but I can't remember off the top of my head if that's one of them.   I can't access it right away though.  I definitely have the dragon suit alone for trade/sale.  If you can't find one within the next few days, feel free to contact me if you're still interested  and I'll have a dig in my closet and see what I can find.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 01:18:12 AM by goddessofpeep »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 11:52:00 AM »
Do cute I love this item and I agree with others that it is one of the most easy to find baby wear items. In all honesty the actual dragon outfit is worth the $3-4 mark as it pops up a lot - its the pocket pal which raises the price back up and together they are more like $10 maybe 12.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal