collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Orange G4 pegasus?  (Read 1091 times)

Chibitalia

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Orange G4 pegasus?
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2013, 04:22:10 PM »
I was thinking what if you just took an Applejack and sculped some wings onto her? I guess that's probably easier said than done, but I dunno...the good thing there too is that there are more Applejacks to go around than other non main 6 pegs, so you'd find a bait easily. -shrug-

It would be really nice if I could do that. I think I would actually go with HoneyBuzz if I were going to do that - I saw her while I was searching and was disappointed that she wasn't a peg, because she would have been perfect.  But I don't think I'm anywhere near that talented, haha.

For your shade of orange I'd go with paint too, you could also ask some other member to airbrush it for you if you wanted (thinking about colorscrapeart painted baits here).

Airbrushing would be a good option to go with!  I'll look into that.

Thanks for the suggestions. :)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Orange G4 pegasus?
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2013, 08:20:08 PM »
I was thinking what if you just took an Applejack and sculped some wings onto her? I guess that's probably easier said than done, but I dunno...the good thing there too is that there are more Applejacks to go around than other non main 6 pegs, so you'd find a bait easily. -shrug-

It would be really nice if I could do that. I think I would actually go with HoneyBuzz if I were going to do that - I saw her while I was searching and was disappointed that she wasn't a peg, because she would have been perfect.  But I don't think I'm anywhere near that talented, haha.

For your shade of orange I'd go with paint too, you could also ask some other member to airbrush it for you if you wanted (thinking about colorscrapeart painted baits here).

Airbrushing would be a good option to go with!  I'll look into that.

Thanks for the suggestions. :)

You could also chop some wings off a different pony and glue them on and paint them to match. It would be easier to paint just the wings than the whole pony.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal