Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Price check on Italian Seaspray and tips how to clean Seaponys?

(1/2) > >>

BabyTaffeta:
Hello :wave:

I am not really into adult seaponies so I don’t have an idea of how much they are worth right now.
Could anybody tell me what price Italian Seaspray with her shell (suction cup missing) and brush and comb would be fair?

Thank you :)

Also, do you keep the tail weight? Or do you take it out and replace it? With what? It’s my first time cleaning an adult seapony so any advice would be awesome :)

kingluke:
I usually open them up, clean them on the inside. I keep the weight and put on a clear coat of clear nailpolish. That way the weight stays the same but the risk of rust is gone. Then I put the weight back in.

http://www.mlppreservationproject.com/

This sight might be helpful to. Good luck :)

BabyTaffeta:
Oh that’s a great site, thank you so much!

Also the idea with the nail polish is a good one! Never thought of that :)
I already opened her and the weight looks pretty good, not really rusted. But she had a lot of nasty black stuff inside so I am not sure if it was from the weight or if it was something else  :lol: On the outside she looks great!

kingluke:

--- Quote from: BabyTaffeta on April 02, 2024, 05:26:57 AM ---Oh that’s a great site, thank you so much!

Also the idea with the nail polish is a good one! Never thought of that :)
I already opened her and the weight looks pretty good, not really rusted. But she had a lot of nasty black stuff inside so I am not sure if it was from the weight or if it was something else  :lol: On the outside she looks great!

--- End quote ---

You're welcome.I'm glad I could help :)

It might be mold but I'm not sure. You might eed a second opinion.

BabyTaffeta:
It’s definitely not mold, it smelled like nothing  :lol: Maybe just dirt because it came off really quickly and it didn’t affect the plastic in any way.
Maybe it’s better not to think about what it could be :blink:  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version