Pony Talk > Pony Corral

A little G4 Question

(1/3) > >>

sabathamk:
I have no idea what to do right now.  Silly, I know.  I said I was going to buy this set with the three fillies and Cheerilee... but I have all of the singles except Scootaloo (my husband got me the fun at the fair set with Applebloom and Sweetie Belle for Valentine's day, and I have Cheerilee's schoolhouse).  Right now it's on sale for $13.50 ending tomorrow.  I don't really want to pay the full $18, so I'm SO tempted to buy now, but feel stupid for buying a whole set like this for one silly little pony.

I haven't really been making customs, although I've thought of starting, and these would make good baits as doubles, but I just don't know.  I've been feeling guilty for buying ponies for myself lately, and haven't gotten any new ones in months (except stuff at thrift stores for 50cents or $1).

Any ideas?  Suggestions?  What do you do in this case?  I think I am so SICK of all the rereleases.  My main problem here is that I LOVE pegasi... and want them more than the others.  :)

cesprins:
You could get her in the school pals set. You could also wait till this fall and pick the three cutie mark crusaders as flower girls. Then you get scoot and doubles of sweetie belle/applebloom, but you also get accessories to go with them.

I think I might fold myself a pick the set up soon, I haven't picked it up for the same reason as you. Although I'm thinking of keeping it NIP and waiting till fall to see which cutie mark crusader set I like more, and open that one.

KiwiSquirtBottle:
I'd do it. The singles sell fairly well, and you may be able to find a buyer here at the Arena. Or, like you said, customs! But that's a good price, and it's almost like you're saving enough from the regular price to buy a 5th pony, too! Or.. something. XD Do eeeet.

hlbmlp:
I choose other!!!  buy the set and give them to me! JK!!! ^_^  If you did get the set i might buy the rest off of you. I cant find it anywhere!!! and i just HAVE to have the babies!!! or at least one or two.....
but if you are like me, i'd leave it till i found it on sale.. :/ im a cheapskate like that! ^_^

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42:
If you get a double you could customize. That;s what I plan on doing with my extra Applebloom. Getting her off eBay would cost to much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version