collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 15  (Read 34161 times)

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
Re: Monster High Discussion 15
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2013, 05:31:21 PM »
I think that's the first fakie that I actually kind of like! One question though.. why do the fakies always come with the most random stuff?
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2013, 05:37:57 PM »
I think that's the first fakie that I actually kind of like! One question though.. why do the fakies always come with the most random stuff?

They really do! The cheap plastic pets I can sort of understand as a copy of their actual pets- but there are often markers, makeup, random oddies (like in this one)

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2013, 05:39:18 PM »

I was going to justify why she came with a spider and fake teeth but then I noticed the bike..

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2013, 05:39:30 PM »
I really want one of the Clawdeen fakies, especially the white one ive seen floating around

Rococo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2013, 05:41:27 PM »
For a fakie, that one's not too bad.

I saw the Lagoona/Cleo two-pack in the other thread and if it's authentic, is Lagoona getting a reissued pair of her wave 2 shoes (same color too I think) as her extra pair?

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2013, 05:44:00 PM »

I saw the Lagoona/Cleo two-pack in the other thread and if it's authentic, is Lagoona getting a reissued pair of her wave 2 shoes (same color too I think) as her extra pair?

Her wave 2 shoes were pink... Im staring at her at the moment because I am trying to figure out what to do with her...

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2013, 05:49:37 PM »
Schools out Lagoona?? I kind of want her complete stock.. (that may be an understatement)
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline WeepingPiano

• Medieval Merpony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2013, 05:50:06 PM »
I really like the dark blue with Cleo

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2013, 06:50:08 PM »

Her wave 2 shoes were pink... Im staring at her at the moment because I am trying to figure out what to do with her...

yup! her wave 2 shoes are pink, and were recolored black for the Roadster Draculaura....I was excited to see them in blue...they are one of my favorite pairs (they remind me of the jellie shoes i had when i was a kid....tho mine were neon green)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2013, 07:08:13 PM »
I found another Scaris Deuce! I went to the closest Kmart with my boyfriend and the moment we turned into the MH aisle, I saw Deuce just standing there on top of the other MH dolls. I now have an extra Scaris Deuce for his Casketball Uniform! I'll be able to pose him with the Fearleading Cleo I'm getting in my collection. :heart:

yup! her wave 2 shoes are pink, and were recolored black for the Roadster Draculaura....I was excited to see them in blue...they are one of my favorite pairs (they remind me of the jellie shoes i had when i was a kid....tho mine were neon green)

They do look like jellies! I had pink jellies as a kid! :D
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2013, 07:24:55 PM »

Not only that, but hopefully they'll match the bag from her Scaris fashion pack too so we have two jelly sets :D

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2013, 07:50:06 PM »
Hey guys! I'm back. I pretty much missed everything that happened in MHD 14. I've been working on a volunteer project [helping teenagers build a robot] so I have been absent from life for 6 weeks. The project wrapped up this week, so I'M BACK!!

I saw [online] the Cleo-Lagoona 2-pack! How exciting! I can't wait to get more detailed photos!

Also, the werecat fearleaders finally showed up near me, and Justice had the swim class dolls minus Venus. This is probably all old news for you guys where you are, but I JUST got to go Monster Hunting yesterday, so I picked up all 5 of those dolls, and had a RM Clawdeen in my mailbox when I got home. Monster Overload :)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2013, 07:54:07 PM »
Hey guys! I'm back. I pretty much missed everything that happened in MHD 14. I've been working on a volunteer project [helping teenagers build a robot] so I have been absent from life for 6 weeks. The project wrapped up this week, so I'M BACK!!

I saw [online] the Cleo-Lagoona 2-pack! How exciting! I can't wait to get more detailed photos!

Also, the werecat fearleaders finally showed up near me, and Justice had the swim class dolls minus Venus. This is probably all old news for you guys where you are, but I JUST got to go Monster Hunting yesterday, so I picked up all 5 of those dolls, and had a RM Clawdeen in my mailbox when I got home. Monster Overload :)

Congratulations and I'm so glad you are back! You have certainly been missed. :)
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline aikiaelf

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Custom Bait Pony
  • Space Mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2013, 08:05:32 PM »
In case anyone is still looking for it the new Werecat Fearleading Three pack is in stock on Toys r Us's website! My husband just ordered the set for me after knowing how long I've been waiting for it!

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2013, 08:27:44 PM »
Welcome back, Raye! Sounds like a fun project.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal