collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 13  (Read 35774 times)

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
Re: Monster High Discussion 13
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2013, 05:02:29 PM »
It's so much fun reading about other people's MH dreams!
I too, know the pain of waking up without the amazing dolls from your dream.

I dreamed of a IRL version of the MH section of the dollhouse, pretty much like we used to discuss sometimes!

It seriously was this huge dollhouse where fans came together to get dolls, play with them and show them off. I befriended a new girl there, helped her get her first doll, Venus. Who became her favourite and I recall finding a new Venus doll.

I swear this doll was adorable. The more I think about it, the more it seemed like a "save the earth" doll line. As Venus' box seemed quite easy to recycle with all that cardboard and all. It looked really different from what we're used! But the best part that it came with a semi-playset. The box was pretty big and had a lot of fun stufff for Venus. She was in a gardening outfit, but in her own style. It had something Polish written on top.

I was really bummed when I woke up that she didn't excist.

Dorriebelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2013, 05:13:14 PM »
Have you ever dreamed about Monster High?

I've had one dream where I found the doll I soooo desperately wanted at the time (Sig Ghoulia, about a week before she was on shelves back in '10), and when I presented it to the cashier, it was a bashed-box Barbie. The person in line behind me had Ghoulia and she was laughing crazily at me. My poor husband couldn't figure out why I had a death-grip on that first Ghoulia when we finally found her.

I've also had the 'Found a bunch of great, rare dolls, bought them for pennies, gave 'em to anyone who smiled at me' dream, which was great.

I'm sure others have had more interesting dreams !

picklepud

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2013, 05:14:31 PM »
jupiternwndrlnd - 

Awesome, thank you for posting my list at the top.
Makes it much easier for members to see what is and possibly come. Thank you again. x
you're welcome ^_^ I figured it would be easier to track down if it was the first one
Did I get the right list? is it missing anything? cause I can edit things in if need be

No it is all there.
I do think someone mention on here DT Spectra, Robecca and Lagoona. But I have not heard anything.
I think it may just be because of the bed and bathroom playset the rumor of a new DT line.
Though it would be nice to have more.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2013, 05:20:00 PM »
*rolls around in new thread* WHERE IS MY 8 LIMBED BEAUTY ALREADY?!

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2013, 05:21:51 PM »
I swear this doll was adorable. The more I think about it, the more it seemed like a "save the earth" doll line. As Venus' box seemed quite easy to recycle with all that cardboard and all. It looked really different from what we're used! But the best part that it came with a semi-playset. The box was pretty big and had a lot of fun stufff for Venus. She was in a gardening outfit, but in her own style. It had something Polish written on top.

I was really bummed when I woke up that she didn't excist.

Wow, that would be such a neat idea!
In fact, we should have a thread about what kind of new releases we'd like to see (I think we have one like that over at the MLP FiM section).
I'd be all over an environmentally-friendly Venus with gardening outfit and accs!

I hope they will one day release a DT playset for her or something like that. With a neat venus flytrap bed and stuff. Like so! Bwahaha!

Frankie Stein

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2013, 05:27:42 PM »
im so excited that I haven't seen or heard ANY news about the dreaded glue problem with any of the newer dolls.. I wonder if Mattel fixed the problem!

A gardening Venus does sound good!

New thread!  :chat:

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2013, 05:51:35 PM »

I think you mean 6 armed!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2013, 05:57:34 PM »
I remember I had an idea about a Gardening line in another thread. :P GAWD I sooo need me a Venus to open up!
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Lilac-Mint

« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2013, 06:02:21 PM »
Oh man I'm glad I'm not the only one who has MH dreams! Somehow my dreams always end up with someone else taking the doll or it being a fakie :<

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2013, 06:03:55 PM »
can't wait for swim venus.. i would love tohave more venus though.. a venus playset of any sort would be awesome :)    i would totally go for a  DT venus too. :)

Post Merge: January 07, 2013, 06:05:00 PM

actually now  that i think about it..
 i want venus as a power ghoul as well !!

so excited for power ghouls!!!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2013, 06:15:58 PM »
I swear when I first got Venus, she was slowly making her way up to my top favorite maybe a little past Spectra and Lagoona, but damn! After making my OC Plant Monster design, now she's my #1 favorite Ghoul! She's gonna be my exception and I'm gonna aim to buy every release of Venus!! I gotta have every Venus and have a whole Orchard/Garden of Venuses and custom plant monsters!!

Oh man I'm glad I'm not the only one who has MH dreams! Somehow my dreams always end up with someone else taking the doll or it being a fakie :<
Ahhhh the fakie dreams, the worst of all MH Dreams I've had!!

I also remembered having a dream about MH section of the Arena, but it was like our own version of a Maul and everyone was their on OC roaming the maul and food court and socializing with each other. I just hate hearing the sound of my alarm, waking me up. >,>;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2013, 06:18:11 PM »
I want a DT Venus with a playset! Her playset would just be amazing! I could see her having a playset similar to Lagoona's new playset only it would be plant-related.

I have a question. I am thinking of pulling back my DC Howleen's hair into one ponytail. What do you guys use to pull their hair up? Should I just use the little plastic thing that's being used to put her hair in pigtails? I've never modified any of my dolls in any form outside of changing clothes. lol
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2013, 06:23:41 PM »
Me? Dream about dolls? No way... :lookround:

Ok so I dream about them all the time. What can I say? I like my dolls  :blush:
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Flutterswirl

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2013, 06:53:30 PM »

I have a question. I am thinking of pulling back my DC Howleen's hair into one ponytail. What do you guys use to pull their hair up? Should I just use the little plastic thing that's being used to put her hair in pigtails? I've never modified any of my dolls in any form outside of changing clothes. lol

Did just that with my Howleen, and it worked fine. You just have to pull out her earring and restyle her hair a little around her ears.

Thanks to *generalzoi\'s Pony Creator at dA for my avatar!

just visiting this planet! (Phl. 3:20)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2013, 07:01:21 PM »

I think you mean 6 armed!
Legs count as limbs!  :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal