collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 3d ponyville  (Read 441 times)

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
3d ponyville
« on: June 17, 2015, 04:36:13 PM »
Recently I bought  an item off Amazon called 3D Ponyville, which is basically an elaborate paper doll set.  It's really nice however, the picture when I ordered it says that it comes with 4 different scenes but the one I recieved only has 3.  And it's not just a typo cause the picture on the item shows a square base with a different background scene to mine.  Mine has a circular base.

Does anyone know anything about the set with 4 scenes?  Does it exist or is this a case of the advertising using a concept photo and the product changed before release?

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: 3d ponyville
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 05:15:43 PM »
This is the G4 set? Is it the one that was a free gift when you purchased things from Hot Topic? If it is, if I remember rightly each set only had one scene but there were 4 scenes in total. I think it was a different set given away each week or something similar. Is that the correct set you are refering to? I would think it sounds like your seller missed one of their sets and was perhaps plannign on selling you all 4 releases. I would get in touch with them.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Jordan

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2015, 05:46:13 PM »
This is the G4 set? Is it the one that was a free gift when you purchased things from Hot Topic? If it is, if I remember rightly each set only had one scene but there were 4 scenes in total. I think it was a different set given away each week or something similar. Is that the correct set you are refering to? I would think it sounds like your seller missed one of their sets and was perhaps plannign on selling you all 4 releases. I would get in touch with them.
ah yeah! I forgot about those! (even though I have one) I only remember the nightmare playset (from the old castle from the first ep) and the grand galloping gala one.

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2015, 07:41:57 PM »
http://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Ponyville-Pop-Up/dp/B00L4UW4KE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1434767541&sr=8-1&keywords=My+little+pony+3d+ponyville

It is G4 but not the one from Hot Topic.  I have seen them at TRU.  It comes in the form of a book.  If you fold it back on itself and clip the cover together, it stands on its own and shows 3 different scenes.  It comes with tons of punch out stand ups, ponies, and stickers.

But the picture on Amazon doesn't look exactly like the one I have and says that it comes with 4 scenes instead of 3.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2015, 03:08:52 PM »
Ahhh...its cute! In this case I would email the seller - see if they can help you out.

I will bump this back up for you in case anyone can help you with a 4 scene version for some back up to talk to the seller.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal