collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wave six on Hasbro.com  (Read 24429 times)

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
Re: Wave six on Hasbro.com
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2012, 09:40:14 AM »
I wonder if they'll put them on the same peghooks as the Pony Pals..... They have all the waves mixed in together here, and I'm fearing they're going to put these with them.... whenever I have to look through them, I always end knocking things all over the floor  :cry:

Haha I do the same thing! And have to always fix them!

I do to (I also feel the need to fix other people's messes)!   And add in that I am really short, so I often get frustrated trying to look through the ponies on the top pegs (why do they put them so high?!) without anyone seeing my shenanigans.   People stare at me enough already, it is quite the scene when they come round the corner and see my flail hopping all around like a crazed monkey, with ponies raining down on my head while I mutter nasty things under my breath.

Maybe I should start charging admission for my little circus act... might get a little extra pony-spending money. :silly:

Oh gosh!! Hahaha!! At least I'm not alone in this! XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bellevi

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2012, 09:49:27 AM »
I can't wait til these show up in stores...then maybe Wave 7 will have Minty. Or maybe I'll sprout wings and a horn. Either is equally unlikely.
She showed up as a blindbag and on Taobao, so maybe we'll see her in the pamphlet. She just has to show up sometime! I can't imagine that an employee managed to make a mix of Minty's plastic and sell it illegally just because people love Minty without Hasbro noticing.

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2012, 10:06:09 AM »
Oh wow, I LOVE Cherry Pie and Diamond Rose. Can't wait until I can get my hooves on them!
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

majikarte

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2012, 12:17:57 PM »
I'm a little disappointed there are only two new ones, but they sure are cute, hope to see Diamond Rose in stores soon.

MimiTheMuse

« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2012, 04:35:31 PM »
I'm a little confused on the numbers. Wasn't Wave Four the one with Feathermay, Plum Sweet, etc., six new ones in total? And then Wave Five was the mane six with luggage? So will we get a Mane Six wave FIRST, then this one?

Thankfully we're on Wave Four still, since I still need everyone but Bumblesweet. It will be nice, I admit, just to need two of the new wave, but I wish they would do more new ponies. Most of the BB ponies look like they would make beautiful playful ponies!

<3 Mimi

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2012, 04:42:38 PM »
Yay for new ponies! However, I am a little bummed that the DVD is in the front of the package because I keep all of my MIB ponies that way. I may be deboxing for the first time. lol

Offline loverofbalto

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2012, 05:06:57 PM »
It would be so much better if each DVD came with a different episode that dealt with each of the main 6.  I can see AppleBucking go well with Applejack, but not with any of the other ponies.  I hope they sell them without the DVD's as well.

Dibbles

« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2012, 05:54:20 PM »
It would be so much better if each DVD came with a different episode that dealt with each of the main 6.  I can see AppleBucking go well with Applejack, but not with any of the other ponies.  I hope they sell them without the DVD's as well.

As good of an idea as this is, I highly doubt Hasbro would go to all that work for us. :(

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2012, 07:35:05 PM »
eeeeek cant wait. they are soooo preddy
btw my first post on the new arena yahoo

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2012, 08:14:34 PM »

Both train cars are back in stock on HasbroToyShop.com if anyone's interested... and there's a coupon code for 10% off: MLPTEN

I just got both and Soft Sunny Daze :happy:

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2012, 08:29:40 PM »
YAAAAAY!!!! I want diamond rose and cherry pie so baaaad >.< yay yay yay yay!!!!!!! :D

ijemanja

« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2012, 09:33:14 PM »
I'm a little confused on the numbers. Wasn't Wave Four the one with Feathermay, Plum Sweet, etc., six new ones in total? And then Wave Five was the mane six with luggage? So will we get a Mane Six wave FIRST, then this one?

I'm confused about this, too. If this is wave 6, then what was wave five? (lol, still waiting on wave FOUR over here...)

Offline Moondancer1073

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2012, 09:43:13 PM »
I just wish that they all didn't come with the same episode.  My kids were so disappointed when my daughter got two new ponies but the DVD's were the same.

Post Merge: January 18, 2012, 09:46:21 PM

Yay for new ponies! However, I am a little bummed that the DVD is in the front of the package because I keep all of my MIB ponies that way. I may be deboxing for the first time. lol

Totally feeling you on that one.  I just got the other set with the DVD's in front of the pony.  I was thinking of slicing the underside of the package to remove the disk while keeping the pony in the package.  I am not sure if it would work though.  I have been too afraid to try.   :blush:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 09:46:21 PM by Moondancer1073 »

Flickerswift

« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2012, 09:46:55 PM »
Well, it's good they're getting new ponies out, but I've gotta say I'm holding out for a new pose.  :huh: They're cute, but I'm just so board of the same thing in different colors. The luggage is very cute though.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 20, 2012, 01:01:16 PM »
All I can say is just pray that they release these new ponies without the DVD also, Like they did with Wave 4. lol
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal