collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Complete - THANK YOU EVERYONE!  (Read 53116 times)

Offline sparkleset80

• Trade Count: (+178)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Open For Sign Ups
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2012, 01:37:21 PM »
- Do you have any allergies?
No
- What are your fragrance and candy/sweeties likes and dislikes?
I do NOT like strong flowery fragrances, I DO like Vanilla, Cookie, Gingerbread or Strawberry fragrances. I do NOT like Cherry, Black Licorice, Lemon or Lime flavors, I DO like Chocolate, Strawberry, Watermelon, Coffee flavor
- What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Do you collect anything else?
I have cats and a 6 year old daughter and I collect ugly cat figurines
- What are your favorite colors?
Blue and Purple
- Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you…
If you are my partner and don't live in the states... I would love something that represents where you live. If you are from the states... something that represents your state would be nice. I love MLP accessories too!
- And of course can you clarify what flaws are and are not acceptable to you?
Hair trims, chew marks, cancer/mold
- Would you be happy to have one or two expensive items from your list or lots of little items from your list?
Doesn't matter to me!
- Would you like a custom as part of your box?
Customs are cute... I would love a custom baby G1 Sparkler!
-Wishlist:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,285013.msg20887.html#msg20887
-Your top 5 most wanted ponies?
SS Gusty, SS Lickety-Split, Baby Sea Pony Backstoke (with float), Baby Pony Sea Star (with float) and Baby Sea Pony Splasher (without float)
-Would you mind if i made costumes for your ponies so they will fit the theme I'm making?
That would be cute!
-What are your short-term and long-term MLP collecting goals?
Short-term: Looking to complete my petite collection
Long-term: Complete all the pony friends

-How do you feel about merchandise?  Do you focus on just the ponies or do you also get a thrill out of pony purses and ceiling fans and wrapping paper and whatever else has been made?
I LOVE pony merchandise... but I'm G1 only for that
-How do you feel about Friendship is Magic?  Do you watch the show?  Do you enjoy it?
I watch it sometimes with my 6 year old daughter but am not an avid watcher
-Would you mind all from one gen(what gen?) or prefer mixed?
G1 only for swaps!
-What's your favorite pony from each gen?
G1 ~ Sparkler / G2 ~ Teddy / G3 ~ Peri Winkle / G4 ~ Rarity
-Unicorn, pegasus, earth pony, or alicorn?
Unicorn
-Do you like plushies and if so what kind? If you were to get a plushie of a pony which pony would it be?
I have a nice collection already of G1 Plushies, I would love to get Windy
-How do you feel about handmade gift?
Please feel free to do this!
-My person might end up with weird little extras. Do any of you object to random extras I think are neat but are offbeat?  Or at least not expected?
I love random stuff!
-Do you like nature and traveling places?
Yes I do!
-What things do you really dislike that we should avoid?
I'm not sure
-Favorite animals?
Cats
-Favorite season?
Fall
-Do you like jewelry/do you have pierced ears?
I like silver, I have pierced ears but they are really sensitive so I wouldn't buy any earrings
-Question for all y'alls: What kind of weather do you love?
Summer!
-Do you like tea? What kind?
Don't like tea... LOVE coffee
-Do you like puzzles/crosswords?
I like jigsaw puzzles and word finds
-Do you like getting pony accessories with your ponies?
Yes!! I'm obsessed with accessories!!! :)
-Would you like to receive other horse/pony/unicorn/pegasus figures that aren't MLP?
I have limited space right now in my pony room, so I'm strictly MLP only right now!
-Do you actively collect Nirvanas or International ponies?
No I don't due to the $ (although I just bought my first Venezuelan pony recently), I would love one day to have all Nirvana Sparkler
- Would any of your be offended by animal parts? Either in food, or in crafts? Like leather/fur/feathers, or bone, or the like?
Nope, doesn't bother me (I like dreamcatchers hint hint :))
-Would you mind if i made costumes for your ponys so they will fit the theme I'm making?
That would be cute!
-Do you like nature and traveling places?
YES!
-What things do you really dislike that we should avoid?
Strong flowery scents and candy that is Cherry, Black Licorice or Lemon flavored
-What are everyone's favorite color to wear?
Black and Blue
-Are there any colours you dislike wearing?
Orange, Brown, Red
-Do you have any pets? If so, do they like playing with toys and what kind of toys do they like?
I have lots of cats and they love any toys!
-Does anyone like/collect coloring books? If so, just MLP or other kinds as well?
I have way too many non-MLP coloring books but I love collecting G1 merch books as well as coloring books. I would love to get my hands on some of those G1 MLP comic books that I think were only sold in the UK (correct me if I am wrong)
-If a SS is in your wish list would you prefer it flocked or deflocked?
Flocked or deflocked is fine.
-What are your favorite fruits in drinks?
Strawberry and Pink Lemonade
-Do you mind if I send extras that relate to my local area?
Please do send me items related to your area!
-If a SS is in your wish list would you prefer it flocked or deflocked?
Flocked or deflocked is fine.
-What are your favorite fruits in drinks?
Strawberry or Pink Lemonade
-Do you mind if I send extras that relate to my local area?
I would love some extras from your area!
-Would you be happy to have pony accessories as part of your "extras" or would you prefer "extras" as fun items and any pony accessories your partner purchases simply included as part of your pony allocation?
Yes, accessories as extras would be great! But either way is fine.

-If your package is has a theme would you prefer a generic theme? (say something shiny or colorful or floral ect) or would a holiday type of package be alright (birthday or something)?
I'll leave that up to my partner.
-And pony armies?
Don't really have any.
-Does anyone mind if there is a name or initials written under the pony's foot?
No as long as it doesn't show on display.
-We have a new sort of Fakies in Germany - I would say a mix of G3s and G4s. They're cute and very good for Customizing. Would you like to receive one as an Extra in your box?
No thanks, I don't customize or collect fakies.
-Would you like a backcard if it is of a pony I am certain you have/like?
Yes! I have Sparkler's already. Any others would be cool.
-Are you okay with a pony that smells like strong detergent?
Sure, most smoke and musty smells I dislike.
-What size women's t shirt do you wear?
Medium
-How do you feel about the FiM trading cards? Any in particular you want(even if not collecting them as a whole)?
I know nothing about these, but they sound interesting.
-Would you like to receive FIM blind bag ponies?
Sure, I have all of Wave 1
-Do you wear bracelets at all?
Yes but not very often
- What kind of music do you like? What are your favourite bands/singers?
Linkin Park and Pink Floyd are my favorite bands, but I listen to all kinds of music
- What are your favourite video games if you play?
Dead Space, Dead Island, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Hitman are some of my favorites. Love dark and scary games!
- Regardless of price (this is for a craft) what is your all time favorite pony?
G1 Sparkler
- Does anyone collect Garbage Pail Kids?
Nope
- If I were to get you a MIB G4 would you like me to keep it in the package or is it ok if I take it out to save room in the box?
It will end up out of the package anyway, so feel free!!
- So...if you really love G1s, will you be upset if I end up sending a mix of generations?  All from your list of course!!
I prefer G1's for swaps
- If you like vintage puzzles, coloring books, activity sheets, and pony craft stuff, will you be very upset if they are used and have marks within them?  Or will you be glad to have them period?
I won't be upset if they are used or have marks
- Oh, partner, could you go into a bit of detail on what sweets/candies you like  There's so many different things to choose from and I want to make sure to get something you like  Do you like gum, tootsie rolls, hard candy, old fashioned candy, fruit flavors, peppermint, lollipops, Wonka candies? Give me some examples of candy you like
I LOVE Gobstoppers! I forgot to mention that one! Twix, Butterfingers, Strawberry Twizzlers, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Heath, Kit Kat are just some of the many I love!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 06:03:38 PM by sparkleset80 »

Offline Trish

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2012, 10:57:55 PM »
Nope!

Like: soft flower scents(I get headaches from too strong perfume) salt licorice, sour candy, hard candies/bon bons. I kinda like Riesen, Kinder chocolate, wonka candy as well. Dislike: Strong scented perfume(doesnt matter what scent really) marzipan, polka-dots and chewing gums!

I work with computers/doing homepages, a bit of social media and marketing. So I actually spend a lot of time in front of the computer on my spare time too lol :D My hobbies are reading fantasy books, play games RPG/Fantasy/Scif and watching movies in pretty much the same genre. I have a white cat called Dexter and X amount of gerbils and mice, they are also a hobby of mine so I breed them and attend to rodent shows and such. My homepage

- What are your favourite colours?
Black, purple, neon green/yellow and dark green :D

- Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you…
I dislike pink ponies and tend to collect a lot of white ones. Brightly colored ponies are a favorite too.

I'm a fairly picky collector.  With that said if the pony looks good/almost perfect on display I'm happy with that. Marks under hooves are np nor are minor marks that aren't very noticeable. I do not accept cuts/bits missing, head/body color missmatch, haircuts or any major unremoveable marks  :)

- Would you be happy to have one or two expensive items from your list or lots of little items from your list?
A good mix is best if you ask me, but most swaps tend to be more about quantity. I'd enjoy one moderately expensive pony off my list and then little items for the rest of the cost!

Sure! My favorite pony is Gusty and I have a few of her already in various generations. I'm picky with paint though eyes/symbols must be good and body should preferably not be painted or have big streaks of paint.

Wishlist:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,290788.0.html this is my full wishlist some of these are out of the budget but there's a lot in there that's within it.

I'd prefer to ship within Europe at this time, if possible!

I'm currently in Sternestaubs 4-seasons swap but I'm about to send out my box and soon to receive mine :)

Extra questions answered:

- What is your favorite holiday?
Winter :)

- Do you like homemade snacks?
Sure, not too fond of mint flavored candy or cookies though!

- Anyone else like to cook/exchange recipes?
sure why not :)

- Would you rather have extras that are pony-related, or that have to do with your other interests?
To do with my interests would be nice. I'm not that into pony acessories or playsets. Just some G1 and G4 merch.

- Who has a birthday within the next two month?
Not me! February here.

- For those who would like/not mind a custom...what kind of customs? Gimme two or three ideas and references.
Gusty! :D But must have good paint eyes and symbols. I'm very picky with paint unfortunately so no big paintstreaks on body or the like please :)

- What are your top 5 most wanted ponies?
This is too hard for me to say unfortunately. Fashion Style Shining Armor is high on my list but thats because he's pretty new and not in stores yet. Some G1 petites and G1 charms are high up too. As is the two last winger G2s I'm missing.

- What are your short-term and long-term MLP collecting goals?
Just short term goals to be honest. Want to work a bit more on my G2 collection + some minor collector goals of various G1 stuff.

- How do you feel about merchandise?  Do you focus on just the ponies or do you also get a thrill out of pony purses and ceiling fans and wrapping paper and whatever else has been made?
Sure I like merch but mostly G1 and G4 merch. I'm not very fond of G2 or G3/G3.5 merch at all.

- How do you feel about Friendship is Magic? Do you watch the show? Do you enjoy it?
Love it :)

- Would you mind all from one gen(what gen?) or prefer mixed?
I'm mainly a G1 collector so keep that in mind but I'm happy with a mixed lot too.

- What's your favorite pony from each gen?
G1 - Gusty, G2 - Silver Swirl G3 - Wintersnow, G4 - white FS Celestia (so far)

- Unicorn, pegasus, earth pony, or alicorn?
Unicorn mostly :) Alicorns are fun too.

- Do you like plushies and if so what kind? If you were to get a plushie of a pony which pony would it be?
Gusty lol :D

- How do you feel about handmade gifts?
Sure

- What things do you really dislike that we should avoid?
Too much girly stuff, too much pink or lacy things. Not fond of certain tastes or smells either (already mentioned) or customs with streaky paint (sorry!)

- Describe your tastes a little more. For example, are you drawn toward bright happy things, nature things, girly frilly things, gothy things, what else describes your taste?
I used to be quite gothy and all black clothes before but nowadays I kinda grew out of it. I still listen to metal and goth music though but It's quite mixed in with electro pop, instrumental and stuff like that.

- Favourite animals?
Cats probably! But I'm an animal person so I love all sorts of them. Current count of my rodents as of yesterday went up to a total of 70 lol ;)

- Favourite season?
Already mentioned, winter

- Do you like jewelry/do you have pierced ears:
I like necklaces, don't have pierced ears.

- What kind of weather do you love?
Cold actually :p winter!

- Do you like tea? What kind?
I'm quite a tea person, not so into it right now though but I am one one and off. I like red tea, fruit tea, black tea (to some extent) flavored green teas I like too. I'd enjoy getting tea in my box :)

- Do you like puzzles/crosswords?
Yeah!

- Do you like getting pony accessories with your ponies?
Not really, I display ponies (only some pet friends get displayed) + very few character specific stuff. Like Appleblooms bow, Applejacks hat etc (I have none of those though, but just as an example) so I would like FiM hand made accessories actually.

- Would you like to receive other horse/pony/unicorn/pegasus figures that aren't MLP?
Sure!

- Do you actively collect Nirvanas or International ponies?
Yup I do.

- Would any of your be offended by animal parts? Either in food, or in crafts? Like leather/fur/feathers, or bone, or the like?
Sure I don't have a problem with it.

- Would you mind if i made costumes for your ponys so they will fit the theme I'm making?
*maybe* I'm very picky with theme made stuff and costumes!

- Do you like nature and traveling places?
Yup both a nature and animal person :) Born and raised in the countryside too.

- Are there any colours you dislike wearing?
Well, I keep saying pink and lace but I do own some pink clothes lol I don't like lace though. And I don't really wear pony tshirts either (I dont want to flaunt my collecting >_<)

- Do you have any pets? If so, do they like playing with toys and what kind of toys do they like?
Sure my kitty would love toys. Wood chew toys or a house or so for my gerbils or mice would be fun as well.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 11:27:26 AM by Trish »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wantlist | Swaplist (OLD!) | My trades/sales (OLD!)

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2012, 12:15:52 AM »
Hi all! I am excited to join in on this super fun swap! Here is my part!

Personal Questions...
Yes I am allergic to tomatoes. :(

I am not a fan of sour candy.  And I do not like Lavender smells.

I love Mermaids, snails and sea horses! I also really like Sailor moon, Professional cosmetics, and small cute things!
I have a dog her name is libby!

I love Blues, Yellows, green and greys!

Not super picky. I don't mind marks or small hair cuts/trims. I don't like BIG marks, discolored heads/bodies, MAJOR hair cuts, and missing tails, symbols or body parts!

Either!

I do not collect customs.

Here is a link to my wish list!
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,301293.new.html#new

I am willing to ship Internationally too!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline RedLynx

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2012, 09:53:35 AM »
I've finally got access to a computer instead of my phone, so here goes!

Personal Questions...

Yes, sadly.  I'm allergic to metals and scents.  So no candles, perfumes, lotions, incense, diffusers, or jewelry please! :(

- What are your candy/sweeties likes and dislikes?

I'm a choco-holic.  I am cool with homemade cookies, too.  ^^ My favorite cookies are chocolate chip, butterscotch chip and snickerdoodles!  I love gummies, regular and sour.  I have a few more hints about snacks on my wish list.

I'm just getting rolling with customing, so any customing extras would be fun!  I have a cat...but she doesn't play with toys and I can't have most cat toys out and about because I have nearly 9 month old twins.  Everything gets tested by mouth first! X.x  Because of this...I'd prefer no little items like small erasers and stuff - it'll just get tossed in a box somewhere.  The less I have kicking about, the easier it'll be to keep the kids safe.  I collect and want to customize Zoids.  Fine with even just spare parts there.  I collect Serendipity books, they're on my want list as well.  MLP wear for my littles would be fun to have!  They wear 12 month size onsies and they are a boy and a girl. 

I love blues, greens, pinks and purples.

A candy or two is just peachy.

I am pretty picky, I'll admit, but what really upsets me are big haircuts, heads not matching bodies, cuts/chews, moldy smells, and seeing rust through the body.

I'd be perfectly happy with one gorgeous pony wrapped in a box with a note or a few ponies and treats!  I'll appreciate whatever comes my way. :)  I would appreciate it if the ponies came from my wish list, though.  I like G3s, I don't go looking for them myself, but I would be happy to accept them.  I just haven't gotten around to going through the list and pulling out what I like lately - I will try to do that soon.  I will be adding more G4s, too!

I would be totally stoked to receive a custom in a swap box!  ^^  I LOVE customs and I don't have many.  I'd even be happy with custom things like say, shirts, bags, onsies for the kiddos, keychains.  Or even a pony shirt for me - XL please.  I don't wear jewelry though, kind of squemish about it, and I'm allergic to metals. 

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2012, 01:31:02 AM »
I ll need to think about my own answers soon...:) I am terrible for being the last to the party!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2012, 02:35:54 AM »
Is it okay that I updated mine a bit to include some more information about me? Also yes you should answer them hathorcat lol.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2012, 02:40:37 AM »
Is it okay that I updated mine a bit to include some more information about me? Also yes you should answer them hathorcat lol.

Lol! I know its terrible! Yes, you are fine to update right up until partners are assigned!
Loa is my love god!

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2012, 06:51:30 PM »
Just signed up. Can't wait :D

EDIT: All answers, should be up-to-date...

Do you have any allergies?
nope!

What are your fragrance and candy/sweeties likes and dislikes?
Fragrances I quite like fruity scents, especially apple. Nothing too floral though. For sweeties I love milk chocolate but I'm not too keen on gummies. I really like salty snacks like peanuts, cashews etc.

What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Do you collect anything else?
I used to horseride a lot but I don't really have the time at the moment which is sad, as a student my main hobby is sitting around and drinking :D I have two kitties and a hamster.

What are your favourite colours?
lime green and pink

Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you…
I really like cute stationary, also eye-liners and nail varnish (is this okay to send through the post?). I'll edit this if I have any more ideas :D

And of course can you clarify what flaws are and are not acceptable to you?
I don't mind a few marks on the body, smudged symbols/eyes or writing on the bottom of feet. However I'm really not happy with any cancer/mould/pindot marks and I don't really like hair cuts.

Would you be happy to have one or two expensive items from your list or lots of little items from your list?
Either of these would be wonderful.

Would you like a custom as part of your box?
I don't really collect customs but any custom of Buttons, maybe as a G2, G3 or G4? would be amazing.

What is your favorite holiday?
Probably Christmas but I'm not feeling very festive at the moment. It's nice and sunny outside for once too!

Do you like homemade snacks?
Yes

Anyone else like to cook/exchange recipes?
Eh... I'm a student so I don't so much cook as shove together the contents of my fridge.

Would you rather have extras that are pony-related, or that have to do with your other interests?
I don't really collect merch aside from G1 stuff but either of those would be cool

Also...who has a birthday within the next two month?
Nope, October 

For those who would like/not mind a custom...what kind of customs?
Well, anything to do with my fave pony, Buttons would be great. Aside from that, I love pandas and Japanese themed things.

What are your short-term and long-term MLP collecting goals?
That's a toughie  Short term my grail is the My Pretty Pony with accessories. In the long term I want to have one pony from every G1 set MOC. I'm getting there...

How do you feel about merchandise?
I love G1 stuff, and love to get things but I don't actively collect merch.

How do you feel about Friendship is Magic?  Do you watch the show?  Do you enjoy it?
No, I don't like it.

Would you mind if i made costumes for your ponys so they will fit the theme I'm making?
I prefer official pony wear. I don't have anywhere to display ponies right now so costumes wouldn't get the attention they deserve.

Would you mind all from one gen(what gen?) or prefer mixed?
I generally collect G1s, but there are a few G2s and G3s on my list.

What's your favorite pony from each gen?
NSS Buttons (she was my first pony). I don't really have a favourite from the other gens.

Unicorn, pegasus, earth pony, or alicorn?
Unicorn I think  But I don't discriminate.

Do any of you object to random extras I think are neat but are offbeat?  Or at least not expected?
Haha, I think that would be awesome

Do you like nature and traveling places?
Yes! I love horseriding out in the nature and cycling. I love to travel and I've been to most European countries. I would LOVE to travel America.

Do you like plushies and if so what kind? If you were to get a plushie of a pony which pony would it be?
I love those little G2 beanie plushies. I only have the Lightheart one so I would love any others.

How do you feel about handmade gifts?
That would be lovely!

What things do you really dislike that we should avoid?
Licorice and cinnamon flavours are a no... Also I'm not too keen on dark chocolate.

Describe your tastes a little more.  For example, are you drawn toward bright happy things, nature things, girly frilly things, gothy things, what else describes your taste?  Feel free to add to your list of things you like.
Hmmmmm... I think I'm most drawn to girly pinks etc. but I also like combinations that include white.. so red and white, black and white, lime green and white especially. I  like cutesy things like stationary and hair accessories but mostly things that I will use. I get through lots of black eyeliner pencils 

Favorite animals:
Pandas. I just saw my first ones at Edinburgh zoo. Loved them. I also like horses, cats, and bats  Oh and okapis... they're cool!

Favorite season:
Summer, I tan really easily!

Do you like jewelry/do you have pierced ears:
Ooh yes, I have pierced ears but I only really wear studs. I also love bracelets and necklaces.

What kind of weather do you love?
HOT HOT HOT

Favourite colour to wear:
I don't think I would shy away from any colours  However I have way too many clothes, I don't think my wardrobe can handle any more.

Do you like puzzles/crosswords?
I'm a bit impatient... so not really.

Do you like getting pony accessories with your ponies?
YES! In fact in quite a lot of instances I would be more happy to receive the accessories than the pony...

Would you like to receive other horse/pony/unicorn/pegasus figures that aren't MLP?
Not really... Unless it was a Fashion Star Filly. I think those are really cute.

Do you actively collect Nirvanas or International ponies?
Yes, I don't think I put any on my list but I particularly love Italian ponies and Brazil collector pose ponies.

Would you be offended by animal parts?
No

Do you have any pets? If so, do they like playing with toys and what kind of toys do they like?
My two cats are pretty lazy, they prefer treats to toys. I also have a little hamster who loves stuff to chew on XD

Does anyone like/collect coloring books? If so, just MLP or other kinds as well?
MLP G1 ones would be cool. Especially if they haven't been coloured in already! I don't really have a need for any other ones though...

What size women's T-shirt do you wear?
UK 14... dunno about conversions. However, I think I said before that I wouldn't really want to receive clothes in this swap.

Would you like a backcard if it is of a pony I am certain you have/like?
I would LOVE this. In fact I collect backcards so if my partner wanted to send any as part of the pony budget instead of ponies, I would be very happy with this too.

Problem with factory flaws?
No I don't mind at all. I've never found a pony with a factory flaw so bad that I wouldn't keep it.

Do you collect fakies?
No! Please no!  :P

Are you okay with a pony that smells like strong detergent?
It's cool!

Do you collect FiM Trading Cards?
Not for me thank you.

Do you collect blind bags?
As above!

Do you wear bracelets?
I do! In fact I'm wearing loads right now. They're probably my favourite item of jewellery. I like minimal looking things though, no chunky beads. Something I would be able to wear every day.

What kind of music do you like? What are your favourite bands/singers?
I am into lots of different kinds of music, however my all-time favourite band is the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

What are your favourite video games if you play?
I think I answered this at the beginning XD I am a ps3 gamer, my favourite series of them all is probably Assassin's Creed. But I am very keen on a lot of games!

Regardless of price (this is for a craft) what is your all time favorite pony?
Non So Soft Buttons :D

Does anyone collect Garbage Pail Kids?
I don't.

If I were to get you a MIB G4 would you like me to keep it in the package or is it ok if I take it out to save room in the box?
I don't think I had G4s on my list... but I wouldn't mind it taken out the box.

So...if you really love G1s, will you be upset if I end up sending a mix of generations?  All from your list of course!!
I wouldn't mind at all! If it's on my list then it's a pony I would love to own!

If you like vintage puzzles, coloring books, activity sheets, and pony craft stuff, will you be very upset if they are used and have marks within them?  Or will you be glad to have them period?
I wouldn't mind unless they were really bad.

Oh, partner, could you go into a bit of detail on what sweets/candies you like  There's so many different things to choose from and I want to make sure to get something you like  Do you like gum, tootsie rolls, hard candy, old fashioned candy, fruit flavors, peppermint, lollipops, Wonka candies? Give me some examples of candy you like
Hmm lets see :) I like spearmint flavouring, so spearmint polos and softmints. Also when I was in Florida I tried those Twizzlers sweets and they were AWESOME! Aside from that, it's just what I said in my original sign up post I think!

One of the ponies I got my partner today has a symbol rub? (like a minor one) Will you mind partner if I put it in as an extra?
I don't mind minor symbol rubs :)

Wishlist:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,303061.new.html#new
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 03:26:11 AM by mercynova »

Offline Trish

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2012, 02:37:37 AM »
Swaps are just too fun :D

Wantlist | Swaplist (OLD!) | My trades/sales (OLD!)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2012, 02:31:00 PM »
Yay! Some more sign ups! I ll add names and pm peeps tonight...

*high five* mercynova!! so pleased you are joining too!
Loa is my love god!

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2012, 07:17:27 PM »

XD No way I'd miss one of your swaps!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2012, 07:45:15 AM »

XD No way I'd miss one of your swaps!

Awwww...thanks sweetie! I am so excited!!
Loa is my love god!

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2012, 08:17:28 AM »
I want to start buying extras SOOOO bad!  I always see little things, and I think they would make great extras, but without knowing the partner it's hard to be sure they'll like it ;)

*watches the days pass*
looking into a re-branding.

Offline CuteyBina3

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2012, 10:30:58 AM »
Me too buddafly! Was already thinking up a packaging-theme for my box lol. Have some ideas now :P

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2012, 02:39:54 PM »
I've been stalking everyone's wishlists to find out which ponies they want. I can't wait to start shopping :frolic:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal