collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Complete - THANK YOU EVERYONE!  (Read 51548 times)

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Open For Sign Ups
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2012, 07:50:01 AM »
Ooh, save me a spot please XD
I will send my details when I've arrived at my hotel!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2012, 07:52:31 AM »
Ooh, save me a spot please XD
I will send my details when I've arrived at my hotel!

For you sweetie! No problem...

Hope your flight over was good!?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2012, 08:06:07 AM »
I want to join but I'm not sure, the budget wouldn't exactly hurt my bank but postage would. :( I'll be thinking about it. :)

Postage is what puts lots of people off swaps unfortunately! I will be trying my up most to ensure its domestic shipping only but unfortunately there may be the odd need to send out with country - so if you signed up I would aim for an Aus partner but you may have to post to NZ. You have a couple of weeks anyway to think it over...and if not I am sure the mini swap will pop up later in the year and may work better for you.

Yeah I know you'd be very good for that, I've shiPped to NZ before and it wasn't to. Ad for postage as I did express post. I'll definetly think about, if worse comes to worse ill wait for another swap later. ^_^
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

Offline LeighAnnApanites

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "...there is too much, let me sum up."
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2012, 08:41:37 AM »
 :sad: I'm not even close to meeting the requirements for this, and it looks like SO much fun. Oh well, there's always next time! Have fun guys!

Offline Shorelines

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2012, 02:37:39 PM »
i wanna join :) long time - no swaps ;)

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2012, 03:58:59 PM »
This sounds like fun!  I'm definitely considering joining; just need to double-check a couple of things. . .  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2012, 04:12:06 PM »
Can I pass a swap?
No - I can't!

Count me in - I sent you a PM.  :P

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2012, 05:09:00 PM »
Personal Questions...
-Do you have any allergies? Nope!
-What are your fragrance and candy/sweeties likes and dislikes? I love Hello Panda(the chocolate ones) , cheese things, milk chocolate and sour candy.
-What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Do you collect anything else? I'm getting into cosplaying now, I draw/write. I have 1 cat and her 2 kittens they love toys and treats. I collect Monster High dolls(always looking for nice clothes for them!), DBZ cards, Yugioh cards, Yugioh stuff(especially Yugioh abridged stuff!), badges and I love awesome socks (the crazier the better)
- What are your favourite colours? orange and black =)
- Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you… I'm a huge Dragonball Z and Yugioh fan so anything related to that might help! Also I play Neopets so Neocash cards are loved  :lol:
- And of course can you clarify what flaws are and are not acceptable to you? I don't mind a few minor marks but I do not like haircuts or bodies that are too yellow(for white ponies lol). Also if they are scented I like them to still have their scent. Also NO cancer!! I don't mind regrind though :)
- Would you be happy to have one or two expensive items from your list or lots of little items from your list?I would rather have a lot of little items but if it's ponies I really want then I don't mind. It's up to my partner. Anything they send will make me happy.
- Would you like a custom as part of your box? I like custom ponies but it's not required. For customs pretty much any DBZ/Yugioh character (especially Bakura) would make me squee.
- What is your favorite holiday? This is Halloween, this is Halloween! (love costumes and creepy stuff)
- Do you like homemade snacks? I'm pretty fussy so no.
- Anyone else like to cook/exchange recipes? No
- Would you rather have extras that are pony-related, or that have to do with your other interests? BOTH! Prefer extras to do with my other stuff though.
- Who has a birthday within the next two month? Mine is the week after the swap finishes!
- For those who would like/not mind a custom...what kind of customs? Gimme two or three ideas and references. Marik Ishtar or Bakura or any Yugioh custom will make me super happy. Reference to ponies for them: visitors can't see pics , please register or login

- What are your top 5 most wanted ponies? TAF Buttons, Baby Clipper, Baby Nectar, Baby Beachball and Baby Palm Tree
- What are your short-term and long-term MLP collecting goals? Collect every single G1 baby pony out there o.o
- How do you feel about merchandise?  Do you focus on just the ponies or do you also get a thrill out of pony purses and ceiling fans and wrapping paper and whatever else has been made? I like the merchandise like thermos and lunch boxes and books! I really want the Rainbow Rider's Birthday Book with the terrible art XD
- How do you feel about Friendship is Magic? Do you watch the show? Do you enjoy it? i like the show. Fluttershy is my favourite.
- Would you mind all from one gen(what gen?) or prefer mixed? I collect all generations but G1 babies are my favourite and I have a G4 army of Fluttershy
- What's your favorite pony from each gen? G1: BARNACLE and Good Weather, G2: Princess Crystal G3: Any of the winter ponies, G4: Fluttershy
- Unicorn, pegasus, earth pony, or alicorn? ALL of them!
- Do you like plushies and if so what kind? If you were to get a plushie of a pony which pony would it be? A Bbe plushie would be really awesome or a G4 Fluttershy ^^
- How do you feel about handmade gifts? Love them
- What things do you really dislike that we should avoid? No pink/girly/purple stuff please, no makeup XD or anything that smells strong like flowers.
- Describe your tastes a little more. For example, are you drawn toward bright happy things, nature things, girly frilly things, gothy things, what else describes your taste? I'm very much a nerd. >.> I love yugioh, dragonball z, star wars and other stuff like that. I like black and orange.
- Favourite animals? Cats!
- Favourite season? Fall
- Do you like jewelry/do you have pierced ears: No and no
- What kind of weather do you love? Storms
- Do you like tea? What kind? I can't stand tea :C or coffee.
- Do you like puzzles/crosswords? Too lazy to do them XD
- Do you like getting pony accessories with your ponies? I like pony wear =) and baby accessories
- Would you like to receive other horse/pony/unicorn/pegasus figures that aren't MLP? I have way too many!
- Do you actively collect Nirvanas or International ponies? Nirvana, no, international yes I like UK/Euro ponies!
- Would any of your be offended by animal parts? Either in food, or in crafts? Like leather/fur/feathers, or bone, or the like? Please don't send those D:
- Would you mind if i made costumes for your ponys so they will fit the theme I'm making?  Not at alll!
- Do you like nature and traveling places?  Sort of. I'm not big on nature but I like travelling
- What things do you really dislike that we should avoid? PINK. PURPLE. Tea, coffee, girly stuff, makeup lol.
What are everyone's favorite color to wear? BLACK, black, black and MORE black. Oh and jeans XD Are there any colours you dislike wearing? Pink.  Do you have any pets? If so, do they like playing with toys and what kind of toys do they like? Yes I have 3 cats who own me. The mother doesn't play much with toys but the kittens will chase if it moves.
Does anyone like/collect coloring books? If so, just MLP or other kinds as well? Only MLP G1 for me thanks.
If you like pony accessories which ones are your favourites? Baby G1 accessories especially for bbes!
What's your favorite color pony hair? Any colour =D Bright colours!
Do you have a kid or a pet I could slip a little bit of a something for? Yes 3 cats
Are you okay with stuff that's second-hand?  (Talking extras, here)  Or would you rather they be new?I am okay with secondhand stuff
Do you guys like books? If so, what kind? I can't read very well at the moment so I read manga instead! I read a lot of: Death Note, Hitman Reborn, D.Grayman, Naruto, Yugioh and Dragonball(and more)
Do you like/collect backcards? I do not have any backcards but I would like G1 backcards
Do you mind if I send extras that relate to my local area? (i.e. Scottish fudge or a tin of haggis, lol) Nope! (just don't send me haggis lol)
Would you be happy to have pony accessories as part of your "extras" or would you prefer "extras" as fun items and any pony accessories your partner purchases simply included as part of your pony allocation? Umm...I'd prefer ponies over accessories lol
If your package is has a theme would you prefer a generic theme? (say something shiny or colorful or floral ect) or would a holiday type of package be alright (birthday or something)? Generic not girly at all. I don't mind either way.
If a SS is in your wish list would you prefer it flocked or deflocked? Flocked!! Fluffy!!
What are your favorite fruits in drinks? I like apple juice and orange juice =D
Do you have a pony army? If yes would you like a pony for it? I have a bbe army and yes I would love more bbes. I also have a small G4 Fluttershy army.
Does anyone mind if there is a name or initials written under the pony's foot? Nope
One of the ponies I got my partner has a factory flaw where the paint is rubbed a bit.  Is this going to bother you, oh partner dearest? Nope
We have a new sort of Fakies in Germany - I would say a mix of G3s and G4s. They're cute and very good for customizing. Would you like to receive one as an Extra in your box? I don't customize so not really.
Would you like a backcard from a pony on my list? Huh? Any g1 backcards are good!
Would you be put off by a detergent smell? Yes :C
What is your ladies T-shirt size? Uh I'm a boy, so lol but generally XL mens is good.
Do you collect FiM Trading Cards? Yes!I would love some.
Do you collect blind bags? So long as they're wave 2,3, 4 or 5, yes.
- Do you wear bracelets? Nope
What kind of music do you like? What are your favourite bands/singers? I like classic rock and parodies of lady gaga lol like Little Kuriboh does, Queen, The Beatles, Deep Purple etc
- What are your favourite video games if you play? Hurr where to begin. I love PC games: Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect, Skyrim, Morrowind, Oblivion (pretty much all the Elder Scrolls), Dragon Age 2, for PS2: Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks, Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat 2011, Soul Calibur IV, Guilty Gear Isuka, All Star Fighters. I like fighting games. XD
- Regardless of price (this is for a craft) what is your all time favorite pony? Barnacle
- Does anyone collect Garbage Pail Kids? Nope
- If I were to get you a MIB G4 would you like me to keep it in the package or is it ok if I take it out to save room in the box? Take it out I don't mind.
- So...if you really love G1s, will you be upset if I end up sending a mix of generations?  All from your list of course!! Maybe a little but it depends on the ponies, of course.
- If you like vintage puzzles, coloring books, activity sheets, and pony craft stuff, will you be very upset if they are used and have marks within them?  Or will you be glad to have them period? Not really into puzzles but no
- Oh, partner, could you go into a bit of detail on what sweets/candies you like  There's so many different things to choose from and I want to make sure to get something you like  Do you like gum, tootsie rolls, hard candy, old fashioned candy, fruit flavors, peppermint, lollipops, Wonka candies? Give me some examples of candy you like

Okay well in NZ: Pebbles, Fruit Bursts, Pineapple Lumps, Clinkers, mini milky way bars
Outside of NZ: Hello Panda(chocolate), Sour patch kids, cheese snacks, ginger candy (i like it burning my mouth haha), pretty much any USA candy. ^^
Do you like anime? I prefer manga over anime but some anime I like: Yugioh, Yugioh Abridged, Naruto, Dragonball Z, Dragonball Z Abridged, Naruto Spoof(I like parodies a lot!), Cardcaptor Sakura, Gravitation, Beyblade. Manga series I like: Death Note, Hitman Reborn, Dragonball, Naruto, D.Grayman

Link to my wishlist http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,285825.msg33967.html#msg33967 but if my partner has trouble I have a much much bigger wishlist in here: http://theadamal.webs.com/index.htm
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 02:11:49 AM by terabithianprince »

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2012, 05:31:59 PM »
I'm sending you a PM too my hunny:)  Can't wait to be in this swap!!!!

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline stopxmotion

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Support independent film!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2012, 06:05:53 PM »
Gonna think about this one! Need more moneyyyy..
Two more little devils jumped over the wall.
Saying turn her out father, she'll murder us all.
To my fal-de-ral little law-day.

Babushka

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2012, 07:38:47 PM »
Because I originally brought this up  . . . . . . . . YES!

PM sent! :cheer:

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2012, 09:34:40 PM »
damn it im 30 posts off and i havent been here long enuff oh well have fun :)

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2012, 03:44:29 AM »
Hello swap, I've been looking for you! PM is sent, hathor!

- Do you have any allergies? Nope
- What are your fragrance and candy/sweeties likes and dislikes? Don't like strong/flowery scents or strawberry flavour. I love chocolate, but please nothing by Nestle!
- What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Do you collect anything else? My hobbies are collecting, film & books. I have a cat, and several other collections, all listed in my swap info.
- What are your favourite colours? Electric blue and purple.
- Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you… My Swap Info
- And of course can you clarify what flaws are and are not acceptable to you? I don't mind faded pink hair, marks under feet, the odd missing hairplug or minor blush rub. I do not accept cancer, regrind, smudged symbols/eyes, mismatched head/body, tail rust or haircuts. I always get my ponies as NM as possible. *picky collector*
- Would you be happy to have one or two expensive items from your list or lots of little items from your list? Either way is fine by me, though I tend to prefer quality over quantity.
- Would you like a custom as part of your box? No thanks, but I have some rehairs on my wishlist.

My Wishlist, just ignore the nirvanas & mountain boys!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 03:38:57 AM by little.fox »

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2012, 05:16:49 AM »
I'm pretty tempted, the shipping date is far enough away. I may on you soon Hathorcat. I just hope I have enough feedback. :)
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2012, 06:58:22 AM »
I have a few more pms to go through! I ll pm any one who has sent me a message tonight!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal