collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your first pony  (Read 3688 times)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Your first pony
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2016, 10:22:45 AM »
G3 Skywishes and Tropical Surprise. I got them together second hand at a yard sale I think. I was looking for LPS when I found them. I had decided they were a couple and that Tropical Surprise had to be male because of the colors. Oh wow I was so heteronormative back then.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline SilverHorsey

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • So Soft Pony
  • I am made of horses and ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2016, 10:31:43 AM »
G3 styling Rainbow Dash. I was a kid back then and I begged my mum to buy me a pony and I remember there being three Raritys and one Rainbow Dash. Even though I liked Rarity more, I somehow still picked RD mainly because she was so lonely xD I still have her, only her mane and tail are a mess because I "styled" her hair a lot!
Formerly known as bigmylittleponyfan

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2016, 04:42:34 PM »
G3 styling Rainbow Dash. I was a kid back then and I begged my mum to buy me a pony and I remember there being three Raritys and one Rainbow Dash. Even though I liked Rarity more, I somehow still picked RD mainly because she was so lonely xD I still have her, only her mane and tail are a mess because I "styled" her hair a lot!

This is the first time I ever heard someone's first pony was a giant one! lol. I looove Stylin' RD, she's one of my fave G3's! Even though I don't really have space to display her properly.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline chaosprincess

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2016, 04:46:42 PM »
My first pony was so soft Wind Whistler I don't remember how I got her I was a child, but somebody cut her up on me, but years later I found another one and my cousin purchased her for me as a Christmas gift and she still has her fading pink mane and tail I was really happy to have her again.

Offline LordBlumiere

• keykid in a police box
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • doctor heart stealer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2016, 01:33:37 AM »
The original Magic Motion Ivy! I still vaguely remember picking her out in Toys R Us; if I'm remembering right I got her because I lost another toy in the move to our new house at the time, so my mom said I could get something to replace it. I've not looked back since. :lovey:

Here she is! Apologies for her hair, I need to do pony spa day soon as I literally just moved again:

« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 01:35:34 AM by LordBlumiere »

they/them, he/him, xie/xir/xirs
grail: princess silver swirl (original)

Offline Visage

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2016, 02:18:20 AM »
My first pony was greek windy :) love her <3 <3 <3

Offline Pierlala

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2016, 02:26:11 AM »
My first pony was Big Brother Pony Salty. My grandma gave both me and my sister a pony completely new mint on card when we were very little. My sister got Steamer. I must have been around 5.
My wish list: Click here!.

Offline dragonfly

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2016, 02:25:53 PM »
Bowtie, a birthday gift from my grandparents.

I didn't even like her, but we had traveled to visit  them and for some reason I didn't have any other toys with me. My mom made me open her to shut me up.

Offline Crystal-Sushi

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Consistently broke :0
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2016, 02:29:49 AM »
For my fifth or sixth  birthday I received the G3 pony, Star Catcher, and that was a pretty amazing day. I'd been expecting a pony, as I'd climbed to the top of the wardrobe in my parent's room to try and see what I was getting and saw a pony box, but never expected that it would be the more-expensive Star Catcher with her adorable DVD! I opened her in the car as we drove to my party and I can remember putting her in the bit behind the back seat where the window is so she could look out and see the road! At my party I received Thistle Whistle, Blossomforth and Spring Fever in quick succession but Star Catcher will always be special to me as my first <3
She is a pretty ivory colour now and her wings have visible stitch marks from my first time sewing - trying to repair her wings at age 7 or 8, but to me she still looks amazing!
I finally found my grail! :heart:

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2016, 03:58:24 AM »
My first "real" pony (normal gen with rooted hair) was Osaka, a custom! I found her for sale in dA and jumped at the chance. I just totally fell in love with her. She's one of my favorite ponies but unfortunately I can't do much with her ): She's very sticky and needs to be re-sealed. Or well, she probably needs a total repaint at this point (especially since there's dust/dirt in her sealer now) but I'm really nervous about the idea. I might just lock her away in a private display box and get a new version customized when I can afford it.

demonwolfspirit

« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2016, 02:26:42 PM »
My first pony was gen 1 twinkler. She was a gift from my grandmother. Twinkler is by far one of my favorite ponies in my collection.visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Heart891011

• Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2016, 03:47:43 PM »
My first pony was some random G3s I forgot and no longer have. My first pony I still have is a McD's G4 Lily Blossom who barely has a tail because she was played with to much.

LadyTwilight

« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2016, 11:21:47 PM »
My first pony was Bubbles. I got him (for some reason Bubbles was a boy in my herd :) ) for my 10th birthday.

Offline piinkypiie

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2016, 02:14:57 AM »
g3 cinnamon breeze.

i found her free when someone was throwing out their old toys.
:happy:

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2016, 08:42:52 PM »
I'm thinking it was Wind Whistler and she was given to me from my mom. She'll always be very dear to me because my mom picked her out for me. :lovey:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal