collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Azone dolls?  (Read 2036 times)

Offline bluemoon.hk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
Azone dolls?
« on: January 07, 2015, 03:33:42 AM »
Hi everyone!
How many of you have Azone dolls?

Are they really good for posing?

Do they have wigs or planted hair?

I'm interested because their clothes look very beautiful! I mainly am interested in the 1/6 and 1/12 ones. Are 1/12 ones good for posing as 1/6?

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Azone dolls?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 02:05:07 PM »
Wow, kind of funny how there isn't a livelier thread for Azone dolls in here as they seem to be really popular elsewhere... :blink:

I have one Azone Pure Neemo doll at the moment, a Rock'n Girl Yuzuha that I bought without the stock clothing and shoes. I'm thinking of giving her a new name that would fit the character I gave her. I plan to make her a wardrobe full of lolita clothes.  :drool:

So far I have liked my doll a lot. They seem to be sturdy and quite poseable, even if they have limitations especially in their wrists, but luckily I am not particularly picky about posing, as long as a doll stands and sits steadily and prettily I'm happy, and that these dolls really know how to do!

Oh, and the clothes Azone produces are really great! Not only do they look good in pictures, they are of good quality and really worth their price.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 03:34:48 PM »
I have a few pure neemos. I think they are adorable. I think I have flexion bodies.. The bodies aren't as posable as obitsu bodies, as they are meant to look nicer rather than move nice. If I remember right there were quite a few movements they werent capable of... However this didn't bother me and I prefer them to obitsu bodies.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 04:24:36 PM »
I love Azones!  Just recently started getting into them.  I currently have one Pure Neemo and one Pico Neemo.  I like the weight the Azone bodies have versus Obitsu bodies, although I like the look of the Obitsu bodies more.  As far as posing, the Azone bodies seem to be sturdier versus the Obitus although I haven't fully explored my Azone's range of movement yet.  They usually come with planted hair, although I think you can buy Azone blank heads for customization.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline fizzy_pop

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Shoo be doo, shoo shoo bee doo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2015, 01:07:57 AM »
Ahh, i love Azones too! I have 2 (Chiika and Kirino) and they are absolute cuties! I also have a couple of Blythes with pure neemo bodies, and a couple picco neemo bodies awaiting heads and clothing. x3

Their posing is good, I think. Considering the points of articulation they're excellent, and their thighs have twisty sections so they can sit like generic anime girls which is super adorable!
IMO they are definitely the best anime dolls around! Worth the price, although second hand inflation is ridiculous.
:lovey:

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2015, 07:15:24 AM »
I really love how they pose/look but they're a little expensive for me for a plastic doll.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal