collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony Summer  (Read 22573 times)

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
Re: Healthy Pony Summer
« Reply #315 on: June 22, 2017, 09:22:27 AM »
Stretching and long slow walks can help with the pain, CG. I did that and didn't really show until a month out. It helps that I have always had a high pain tolerance level but do take it slow and easy.  :hug:
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 22, 2017, 11:17:12 AM »
2/5 yesterday. I had to drive Mr. Stomper to get his eyes examined. They gave him those eye drops that dilate the eyes and so he had to stay home all day. I got nothing else done, really.

5/5 today. I walked 3.5 miles instead of 4, BUT it was dang blasted cold, cloudy and windy and I stupidly underdressed. However, I did give away more ponies for others to play with/collect. I also got a good number of chores done. Now it's relax and be warm time.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 22, 2017, 12:35:42 PM »
I can't remember the last day I posted. 

3/5 for today. I walked around the mall 3 times without stopping and at lunch I ordered a smaller meal.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #318 on: June 22, 2017, 02:12:52 PM »
Hmm how to get on the SDS give away! Today is better. Not started my to do list yet. Way to go on a good choice ponyfan. I know I need cheering as I eat a salad:)

Post Merge: June 22, 2017, 06:34:42 PM

Ok...i recorded today. I knitted today. I walked today. I worked in my music studio today. I will read in a few moments...so in my task list that is a 5/5. I know I won't get a chance to do piano this weekend. I have some wild nephews coming to visit...wild is a nice term for them. So this weekend might be lost.

CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will give an extra 5 points if you choose to take on this challenge. You had a reason to start healthy pony....what is the why? Why did you doing Healthy pony? Why are you still working on healthy pony? We all want to know why. Think about this. Take some time reflect and think of why:).

I know I have some thinking to do.

Post Merge: June 22, 2017, 06:52:43 PM

So my June 2016 to May 31 temperature blanket is day 14 out of 365. Yup a long way to go. My goal is to be done by October 1st. That is an average of 3-4 days/rows a day. Not impossible, but hard. I put a count down on my phone to keep me focused:) I won't be too upset not to finish by then, but I hope to close at that time:)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 06:52:43 PM by Crowning_Glory13 »
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline archidraca

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 23, 2017, 07:44:24 AM »
Posting now so I only have to do the weekend when I can pay better attention again.

Monday 3/5
Not much gardening done. A little cleaning done so I could cook and more because I stress clean.  ^^;  A little over 1 3/4 miles walked. Nothing that I could count as exercise.

Tuesday 3/5
Youngest had a dental appointment so walking the mall it was in became the activity of the day. She was upset because mommy has mall-immunity from working in one before so we didn't buy anything while there although we'll likely go back for Eldest's birthday present. Walked 2 1/3 miles. Got a few bits of fresh greenery for dinner. A little cleaning. No exercise. Maintenance gardening.

Wednesday 4/5
A LOT of cleaning done. Enough cleaning with heavy lifting and stretching to count as exercise. Decided not to go to the Farmer's Market. Some more maintenance gardening done. Grapes and cucumbers dislike being told where and how to grow. Walked 2 1/3 miles.

Thursday 4/5
Getting ready for pony meetup like I would for any Con so going up and down stairs enough for exercise. My FitBit acknowledged 21 trips up the stairs as I finish cleaning and rearranging the things I'm finishing before the cutoff vs the things I'll bring for "just in case". Somehow only 2 miles walked. Garden maintenance done with Youngest so she could pick fresh food and we shared some blueberries, raspberries, and cucumbers. Tomatoes should be soon and figs before the end of the summer.

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #320 on: June 23, 2017, 06:50:45 PM »
Whew 21 trips up stairs...wow. Heart is acting up or my sleep is causing issues with my body. It's now a norm to wake up at 2:00am and 4:00am to pee. So for the extra info. So I was having a hard time breathing and dizzy, and weakness. Work did not get me out until 7 hours later. I am a good worker, but I listen to my body...sadly they know I am pregnant...but that didn't change anything. I barely made it home. I napped/passed out for 3 hours. Sorry to be all poor me, poor me. Sometimes I have to let the negative out, so I can focus on the positive and healthy me...

I will hopefully get to knit, as I need to work on a blanket, and finish a pair of leg warmers. So far my wild nephews have been good. I am just still tired and weak.

My why. I am lonely. I try and make real life friends, but it's hard for me. I am friendly, but I am either too old, or don't have kids at the moment. So I do healthy pony to kind of make friends. I feel so happy when i read posts and get to see others lives. I just feel those posting have so much inspiration and great ambitions. I just get excited to get my notification when people post.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 25, 2017, 12:21:02 PM »
I was doing so well, but lately I have been overdoing it. I'm eating unhealthy portions again and not watching my extra Cokes as much. Today I've already eaten a lot of rolls, more than I should have. I had already planned on letting myself get  a small reward tomorrow. I'm still going to get it but I need some motivation to get back on track.

Friday 2/5

Saturday 2/5

Today 0/5

I joined healthy pony because I needed something to motivate me to make healthier choices. Knowing I would have to post here on the choices I made each day helped me finally start getting healthy.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #322 on: June 25, 2017, 03:38:36 PM »
Wow..June is almost over. JULY 31st is our final day!!!! It has been going way too fast! I am on day 16/365!  Not a huge amount, but it's progress. When I get done with June 2016 I will post a picture. Yesterday is a 2/5. I knitted and did a long walk around a museum. Not a very healthy day. I had a bout of nausea, so knitting and walking is all I will get to today. I do have a prospect for a music studio. If it goes through, I could actually start getting students! I pan to teach as I stay home with the baby. So anything now will help allot! So today 2/5.

Offline heathersmoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Send the Goddess of Smoo your unwanted keychains!
    • View Profile
    • SEND ME A KEYCHAIN!
« Reply #323 on: June 26, 2017, 12:56:39 PM »
I'm back!  I was super sick but now I'm better and able to post again.

Here are my summaries:

6/19 summary
walked 4.61mi
intake 930cal
drank 1.5L water
knit a hat to match my muff
3/5

6/20 summary
walked 3.7mi
intake 895cal
drank 0.5L water
starting a scarf to match the muff and hat
3/5

6/21 summary
no walking- bedridden
intake 0cal, ooof!
drank no water
no knitting
0/5

6/22 summary
no walking- bedridden
intake 77cal
drank very little water
no knitting
1/5

6/23 summary
no walking- bedridden
intake 400cal
drank 0.5L water
no knitting
2/5 missed my dad's bday lunch :(

6/24 summary
walked 2.65mi
intake 540cal
drank 0.5L water
knit a bit
4/5 went to disney for FĂȘte de la Saint-Jean-Baptiste to have some poutine.  Quebec represent lol :)

6/25 summary
walked about 3 milesish
intake 811cal
drank 0.5L water
knit a bit
5/5 full recovery

Can't wait to catch up on what you've all be doing!

Post Merge: June 26, 2017, 01:18:25 PM

In the depths of my illness  :dizzy: , archidraca was a true ray of sunshine  :sunny:  After admiring her berry basket earlier during the challenge here, she sent me one! :mail:  It arrived early with Fluffle Puff and I mutually gasping at one another lol. :happy: :silly:  It really helped me feel a bit better. :sqh:  My elderly rat is enjoying the influx of fresh berries :straw: in the house now that it is easier to keep them.  Words really cannot describe how happy I was to be remembered!   :sqs: Thank you so very much to...

:green: archidraca :green:visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Post Merge: June 26, 2017, 01:22:34 PM

I joined healthy pony to lose weight and I have... hoping I will hit my precise goals before the month ends.  Getting sick really set me back but I have a few more days to set it right.  Then on to making a weight loss goal for July!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 01:22:34 PM by heathersmoo »

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #324 on: June 26, 2017, 05:17:41 PM »
Hearthmoo I need pictures of your knitting. Did a good walk, ate healthy, knitting, and that's it for me today. So 3/5. I need to do more I know:p

Offline archidraca

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 26, 2017, 08:50:20 PM »
I meant to write this yesterday but I was tired after the long bit of driving I did this weekend. 3-4 hours each way and the next day church and picking up hubby from the airport.  :snore:  No accurate mileage as I cannot find my phone right now and my stress level is the only reason I'm awake still.  :pout:

Friday 4/5
Back and forth as I put most of everything into the car the night before and made the hard decision of which G3s I actually had room for in the minuscule remaining space. Maintenance gardening for a break or two.

Saturday 3/5
Endurance is an exercise. Plenty of walking. Loading and unloading of the car. S.E. Pony Meet successful! Child was charming and mostly well behaved. No gardening because I got up to begin the day at 4:30am and didn't step foot in the house until nearly 11pm. BTW, McDs chicken biscuits keep ridiculously well in a hot car and are still edible for a dinner on the go.  :blink:

Sunday 3/5
Nothing I can count as exercise but walking galore. We picked a cucumber and some fruit for dinner. I fought the fennel for dominance and forced it back into uprightness with only one stalk broken!

Monday 1/5
Perhaps should be higher but I'm not happy at all with myself today. Lost my FitBit while disrobing but since I remembered that eventually I found that an hour ago. Lost my phone some time after waking up and showing something to youngest and getting something from Walmart after dropping her off at daycamp. Plenty of walking as I cruised through the store four more times in effort to find it (none of which truly counts as FitBit was still hiding). We picked from the garden and had a lovely cucumber salad almost exclusively grown by us, salt and pepper notwithstanding. My elevated blood pressure may count as exercise. Just going to go to sleep now and hope for the best...  -_-

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 26, 2017, 09:40:03 PM »
Okay so apparently remembering to post is not my strong suit.   :blush:

6/15-3/5 
6/16-3/5
6/17-3/5
6/18-3/5
6/19-3/5
6/20-3/5
6/21-3/5
6/22-3/5
6/23-3/5
6/24-3/5
6/25-3/5
6/26-3/5

I haven't been walking on the treadmill because I felt like my achilles needed more time to rest.  I think I'm going to try it again tomorrow and see how it goes.  The last time I "pushed through the pain" (a year ago) and ignored my body's signals it took me three months before I could walk without my achilles hurting and I'd rather not do that again.  It really set me back a lot more than if I had just taken it easy like I'm trying to do this time.  I have, however, made a lot of progress on my scrapbook and a couple of other projects.  I may try painting again this week as well to see if I'm over my "don't want to" phase with it.

Offline heathersmoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Send the Goddess of Smoo your unwanted keychains!
    • View Profile
    • SEND ME A KEYCHAIN!
« Reply #327 on: June 27, 2017, 08:02:58 AM »
Remembering to post isn't my strongest suit either Pokey but the important thing is that you are keeping track of your days!

6/26 summary
walked a mile
ate 660 cal
drank 1.5L water
knit a couple rows after dinner
4/5

I'm just so annoyed and anxious about the end of the month and making my personal weight goal that I set for myself at the beginning.  It is making me worry that the July goal I am thinking of setting won't be realistic and I will have to adjust everything.  I'm just so tired of doing so much and not seeing results.  I know why my weight has been stagnant for two months, travel and illness, but I'm a no excuses type of person so recognizing the stressors doesn't make me feel better about it.  Some days it feels like I'm going to be on calorie restriction forever.  I was fine with it for months and I'm just not anymore.  Just blah today.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #328 on: June 27, 2017, 08:08:45 AM »
Oh yes adjusting is hard. I have yet to reach my piano goal once. There is always another round of healthy pony:) might give myself a break a bit before I host the next round:)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 27, 2017, 08:50:24 AM »
...aaaaaand I disappeared again, sorry!

Started my new job today! I'm still trying to work out the kinks in my hours between the two jobs, but it kinda works for now. I went in to finish up some paperwork and spoke with the guy that will be training me- turns out he's a classmate from high school! We graduated high school together 9 years ago and were good friends, but have only talked through Facebook since. Turns out we both still play Pokemon Go, so he was pretty excited to have someone to walk with during lunch. So yay getting in more walking!

Let's see if I can remember how this weekend went:

Saturday I give a 4/5. Did a lot of walking, but wasn't super hungry at all during the day so I didn't eat bad either, because I didn't eat much.

Sunday, 4/5. Lots of walking again, but I had pizza and chicken wings for dinner. >_< I also dusted in the pony room, so it was nice to accomplish something that has been on my list.

Monday, 1/5. Mother Nature strikes again! I was bedridden due to cramps (I sometimes get them really bad during that time of the month), but I ate healthy foods to try and alleviate the pain.
Instagram / Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal