collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

which do you prefer? or even pay more for?

Mint
49 (54.4%)
MOC
41 (45.6%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Author Topic: MINT or MOC? come vote! ^_^  (Read 1534 times)

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: MINT or MOC? come vote! ^_^
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2012, 01:22:10 AM »
I'm torn... I love MOC ponies they're all nice to see the way they came originally, but at the same time I like to touch my ponies... so I like them off as well... and I don't feel like they're any more mint then they are on the card even if you JUST took them off yourself. I personally only collect childhood MOC and the only non childhood I own MOC is one that I haven't been able to find NOT off the card, if I ever do find her, I'll sell my MOC.

Offline katrine2309

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Every day is someone's birthday - celebrate it!
    • View Profile
Re: MINT or MOC? come vote! ^_^
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2012, 03:22:00 PM »
I prefer mint any day! I wouldn't pay that much for MOC, especially since you actually never can guarantee that the plastic hasn't degraded the pony over time. I have seen too many ponies being discolored for staying on card too long :( Buying a mint pony, you at least know that the price you are paying is worth it!

If I ever were to buy a MOC it would probably be to discard it... sooo, since I know there are a lot of collectors out there who really would love to buy MOC ponies, I don't ;)

Visit my Flickr for doll & pony pictures!

My wantlist - pony wear, backcards & puffy/flat stickers

Looking for Puffy Stickers: Ripple (seapony), Gypsy and Gusty on original backing

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal