collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price check various G1's and bait ponies  (Read 1551 times)

Offline milkywaymochi

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
Price check various G1's and bait ponies
« on: October 07, 2023, 07:16:14 AM »
It's been quite a long time since I was last a seller rather than a buyer, so while I do know which ponies are more valuable and/or sought after than others, and I do know that most of the ponies I have available are pretty common, I'm still a little clueless on how we price accurately these days. I am planning to sell/trade here before trying Ebay, but I'm going to be away for almost two weeks so I won't be putting up a post in the for sale forum until October 21/22nd.
(although if you are interested in any of these ponies, still feel free to drop a message in the meantime!)

excuse the lack of pictures, I'll include as many pictures as possible in my sales post, but anyway, I need price checks on;

(these are all in varying conditions from very good to in need of some tlc, but I have a separate list for baity ponies)

Brilliant Blossoms (carousel pony): 3 small penmarks that have faded after a spa day, very slight scratches to eyepaint

TaF Milky way: all her stars are still visible but a good amount of glitter has been rubbed off, particularly on her non display side, small age spot on her horn

Tootsie: mild tail rust and small orange spot above symbol on non display side

Applejack: slight grey mark on symbol on display side

Bow tie: mild tail rust and head can turn

Lickety split: tail rust, fading pink mane and tail faded to white, grey mark to symbol on display side, age spot on non display side

Galaxy: some regrind on the head, slight trim to front half of mane

Sweet stuff 1: small penmark on display side, slight scratching to twinkle eyes

Sweet stuff 2: twinkle eye seems to be sunken into head on non display side

Baby Cotton Candy: fading pink mane and tail faded to white, 4 slight penmarks, two on head 2 on non display side body

Custom bait ponies:

I have a cotton Candy, Peachy, 2 Lemon drops and 3 Majestys who still have their manes, tails and symbols (well, the Cotton Candy has had her mane half cut off so she's sporting a mohawk)

a Majesty, Baby Cuddles and two Baby Tiddlywinks with their manes and tails already removed, no symbols on the baby ponies

a starshine with no symbols and no tail but a mane still

and a 1982 Remco pony for anyone who's interested in fakies

and actually I also have a G2 Ivy and 3 G2 mcdonalds ponies for anyone who's interested too

thanks in advance for any help on price checking!  ^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal