collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Playset Story - Mommy Bright Bouquet  (Read 477 times)

Offline PrincessKelliee

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Playset Story - Mommy Bright Bouquet
« on: November 22, 2013, 07:45:19 AM »
Hii

I 'played' out a story with the Ponies and 2 Playsets :) I hope you enjoy and I've tried my best at making it story-worthy

It was early in the evening when Mummy and Daddy Apple Delight brought their daughter Baby Apple Delight, they were getting late to see their relative Mommy Sweet Celebrations compete in a pageant. They said their goodbyes to Baby Apple Delight, and the little Baby went inside the Nursery.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Mommy Bright Bouquet was already in her snuggly Pajamas's, she welcomed Baby Apple Delight.
'Go say Hello to the other Babies' She said 'I'm sure they would love to play with you'
Mommy Bright Bouquet went to the swing as the pushed Baby Tiddly Winks back and forth.

'Hello Baby Abacus, Baby Alphabet, Baby Pictures! How are you today?'  Apple Delight said. Abacus was rambling something about numbers and was trying to calculate on the stacking toy. Baby Alphabet was trying to make words, which wasn't easy at all when you only have 2 blocks. She tried to help Baby Alphabet, whilst Baby Pictures watched and yawned.

Whilst the Baby Ponies were playing with their toys, rockers or on the swing. Baby Cuddles never wanted to leave his Buggy. He loved that Buggy so much, and never abandoned it for long. He loved sleeping and snuggling underneath his blanked while His Buggy sang to him softly. Mommy Bright Bouquet warmed up a bottle of Pony Milk and fed Baby Cuddles, it was nice and warm inside his tummy.

'Baby Cuddles Sleepy"  He squeed with his mouth half in yawning position. Mommy Bright Bouquet Smiled and tucked him underneath his blanket, laying his pillow underneath his head. Baby Cuddles was had a satisfying smile upon his little face.

'Good Night, Baby Cuddles'  Mommy Bright Bouquet said as she walked back into the Nursery.

Tiddly Winks wanted a last push on her swing, all the Baby Ponies were getting tired.

Mommy Bright Bouquet went to check on the other Babies to see if they needed anything else.

'How long can we play until mommy and daddy come, Misses Bright Bouquet?'  Baby Rabbit asked 'They will be here soon'  She answered. Baby Schoolbag didn't want to go home just yet, she loved being at Mommy Bright Bouquet's playing with toys she didn't have at home. As did her sister Baby Rabbit, they both loved swaying on the rockers, as fast as they could until they got dizzy.

Baby Alphabet, Abacus, Pictures were staying over that night. Alphabet had jumped in the playpen next to Baby Pictures. Mommy Bright Bouquet warmed up their bottles of Pony Milk and fed them. Oh how they all loved staying there. Sometimes, they even got Chocolate Pony Milk, which was made with Unicorn Magic. And when they were real lucky, one of the Sundea Best Ponies came to visit the nursery, and made them Milkshakes or Icecream.  Since their parents worked a lot at the School, whom was located in the UK, they stayed over at the Nursery a lot. Mommy Bright Bouquet tucked them in, and they went to visit the Land of Pony Dreams. 'Good Night Baby Alphabet and Baby Pictues'  She whispered softly.

Baby Tiddly Winks had made her way upstairs into her private crib, sometimes she'd let other Ponies stay in there too. But they never got a chance to play with her stuffed animal. Mommy Bright Bouquet went after her to wish her goodnight too. But Baby Tiddly Winks had already fallen asleep before she had the chance.

When Mommy Bright Bouquet was upstairs, she saw Raspberry Jam and Starlight walking towards the Nursery to come pick their Babies up. She went to tell Baby Rabbit and Baby Schoolbag, they were upset. No more rocking. They had to go home. They gave Mommy Bright Bouquet a hug and a Pony Kiss.

They jumped towards their parents, all hyper from being on the rockers all night long. Raspberry Jam and Starlight thanked Mommy Bright Bouquet, and wanted to walk home with their children. Baby Rabbit turned around and gave a last hug to Mommy Bright Bouquet.

After all the Babies were taken care of, she took Baby Apple Delight to the bathroom. She filled the tub with nicely smelling bubbles she got from Sprinkles. Baby Apple Delight loved baths, but prefered the bubbles smelled like cinnamon, or apples, or applepie! She loved apples.

Mommy Bright Bouquet dried Baby Apple Delight with her towel, and went ahead by powdering her with Pony Powder. All Baby Ponies loved their Pony Powder, it made everything so soft and smooth. Like a Newborn Baby's Bum.

Apple Delight also got her share of warm Pony Milk. It made her feel tired, as her parents might be late. She was going home with Mommy Bright Bouquet. She couldn't wait to see her house!

Mommy Bright Bouquet locked the Nursery, and found Baby Abacus in the Buggy with Baby Cuddles. He must have been fast asleep, as he normally wanted the Buggy for himself.

Together they walked towards Mommy Bright Bouquets home, she was living in a stable just like Lemon Drop's. Mommy Bright Bouquet still hoped to one day buy the Paradise Estate with her Babysitting money. It would be big enough to house more Ponies, so she wouldn't be so lonely all the time.

'Mommy Bright Bouquet?'  Apple Delight asked, blushing 'I want to wear Pajama's just like yours!'  Mommy Bright Bouquet smiled and said 'I have an extra pair, but I think it's to big for you sweetheart'

'You see?' Mommy Bright Bouquet said, smiling.

As she stood in front of the mirror, she realized it really was too big... She looked said. 'Hold on Apple, I might have something to fit you!'  Mommy Bright Bouquet opened up her closet again and in the bottom was a Dragon Suit. It had belonged to her own little daughter. Baby Apple Delight loved it!

Mommy Bright Bouquet told Apple Delight to get a little sleep before her parents came to pick her up

As Mommy Bright Bouquet was waiting on the Apple Delight's she stared out the window.
Mommy Bright Bouquet loved watching the Babies of other Ponies, but she still missed her own children and husband a lot. She wondered if they would ever return to her. It made her said to think they had been seperated for that long. Seeing all the families and Babies, it sometimes made her a little sad.

A knock on the stable doors shook her from her daydream, it was The Apple Delight Family.

Baby Apple Delight kissed Mommy Bright Bouquet, and thanked her for the wonderful evening she'd had. Mummy and Daddy Apple Delight thanked her, and told her to remind her to show her pictures of the pageant one day. They trailed off to their home in the Valley.

Mommy Bright Bouquet had worked hard that day, but she loved taking care of the little Babies. She snuggled in her bed, and after she'd closed her eyes, she dreamt about seeing her family again.

I hope you all enjoyed that! I had loads of fun setting up the Ponies and thinking of a story to go with them. Also hinting that I need her family returned to her  :P  (As I need Baby Brother Apple Delight, Daddy Sweet Celebrations, and Baby Sister Sweet Celebrations hehehe)

:happy:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 08:22:12 AM by PrincessKelliee »

Offline The_Loner

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • My Little Pony fan
    • View Profile
    • Dream Planet - The Toys
Re: Playset Story - Mommy Bright Bouquet
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 11:27:03 PM »
This is soo sweet! :heart: I hope Mommy Bright Bouquet will be reunited with her family soon :). I actually have a Baby Sister Bright Bouquet who misses a family; don't know if you and Mommy BB would be interested? ;)

divalei

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 11:40:58 PM »
Lovely story and the photos, too. Are those playsets complete?

Offline PrincessKelliee

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 01:35:11 AM »
Thanks! :D I might do more as im trying to get an estate right now.
the playsets I have are complete, only im missing 2 things from the stable. But I combined stuff from other playsets aswell  ^.^

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 01:35:30 AM »
Lovely story! :D And those pictures are so cute, aww. I hope you can find the rest of Mummy Bright Bouquet's family :).

Lindsay1988

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2013, 06:02:17 AM »
Great story and love your creativity with the pony's and playsets, hope to see more :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2013, 06:33:33 AM »
Awwww...what a lovely story :) Looks like you put a lot of time into those images, they tell the story perfectly.

I hope Mummy Bright Bouquet's family come home soon!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline brighteyes

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • ~Insert Coin, Get Pony~
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2013, 01:04:11 AM »
What a lovely story!  I hope you will be able to complete her family soon and post a reunion picture :D
Many thanks to LordBlumiere for my wonderful avatar  :lovey: Blog  Adoptable Refs

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2013, 07:35:01 PM »
So cute! Thanks for posting! I look forward to more!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2013, 02:40:12 AM »
Very cute! I really enjoy photostories. I can't wait to see another one :)
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline PrincessKelliee

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2013, 02:47:55 AM »
Thank you all!  :biggrin: :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal