collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sternenstaubs ADVENT CALENDAR SWAP 2012 - A Present A Day - All Boxes Arrived  (Read 39897 times)

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
That's great xeevee!!

Offline TwilightWhispers

• Trade Count: (+55)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • ~.:*sparkles*:.~
    • View Profile
Since I missed the 2011 one  >_< I'm waiting for this year's  :lol:

1. Are you willing to ship international?yes

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=8340

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here (only links please): http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,304283.0.html

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector?
Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll
receive the ponies in the condition you like them)
I'm picky >.<, so please no mold, cancer or regrind. I'm ok with small biro marks,
small scuffs & small symbol rubs & I don't mind some plugs missing or cut - as long as it's not too obvious

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony?
I have some kitty figurines & bears and I like the little pretties kitties

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you)
I like the medieval ages, celtic stuff, I like tea & coffee, I draw & paint
I like everything that sparkles & glitters & I like shabby chic, victorian style, France...  I do mlp customs, so any supplies would be fine,
& I have a cat. My favorite colours are silver, purple, pale green. I have a Sparkler army, a Gusty army & a G3 Toola-Roola Army (the first one with the triskel symbol)

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here?
sure, any custom related to one of my armies would be great ^^, also love customs of all the early unicorns and pegasi =}

8. What's about christmas themes and christmas accessoires? Do you like them or not?
I like anything glittery, sparkly & shiny; also kinda victorian ornaments, I like snowflakes, candy canes. Not so fond of Santas, Snowmen, Angels etc.

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like?
I love chocolate, especially white one, mint flavored things, candy canes...

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies?
I am allergic to hazelnuts

11. In which swaps have you been before (tell me a few examples)
Your advent calendar swap '10 (I missed the '11 one  :cry:), Arena holiday swap, army swaps,
custom swaps like persona swap, baby mod birthday swap, halloween swap,
G4 fashion style swap, masquerade swap....)

12. pm'd

Answers for all the QUESTIONS that came up:  ;)

Top 10 food treats
1. sweets with white chocolate
2. mint chocolate
3. other chocolate XP
4. sweets with marzipan
5. coffee flavoured sweets
6. licorice
7. cookies

Anything from China/Taobao?
I don't look on Taobao, so I don’t know what’s available there, but if my partner gets her hands on a funny ‘prototype’ or sth., I won’t say no ^^

Is your birthday during the 25 days of gifts?
no, it’s on January, 1st

Do you have any pets?
a cat

Are you in other swaps?
Only custom swaps & the little army swap

Do you like scented stuff like candles for example, and if so what scents do you prefer?
I like scents that are not too strong, but I do like spices, coffee, caramel, cinnamon, rose, lavender, gardenia

Do you have pierced ears?
yes, but I only wear earrings that are not too heavy

Do you like Christmas themed things? If so, what kinds of Christmas stuff? List everything! Candles? Ornaments? Snowmen? Candy? ETC?
I like snowflakes, icicles, stars, shabby style and Victorian styled ornaments, candy cane ornaments and I love glittery things. I like silver ornaments, purple and green ones & the colours of nature - like brownish colours. I also like ornaments with forms that are inspired by nature, like leaves, cones, acorns, berries…. I like hollies & mistletoes. On the other side I love unicorn christmas ornaments a lot ^^. And of course MLP ornaments XD.

Do you have a wishlist for your other collections?
As they are not a real collection, I don’t have a wishlist, but as my cat figurines are in a little show case, they are only tiny ones. I don’t mind doubles of the Little Pretties.

Do you collect merchandise?
Sure ^^ Especially things with Sparkler, Gusty or the early unicorns & pegasi on it; but any merch will be appreciated.

What generations of ponies do you collect, are your preference?
I prefer the G1s and G3s, G4s - but I also do like some G2s, especially the unicorns & babies.

Do you have any armies, what is your favourite pony?
Sparkler, Gusty & the early unicorns & pegasi; customs of my persona; G3 early Toola-Roola with the Triskel symbol. For the G4s, I like Rarity and Twilight Sparkle.

Do you have a ref sheet for your ponysona??
here: http://s695.photobucket.com/albums/vv314/In_Need_Of_This/Adopties/Adopties%20TW/?action=view&current=TWReference.jpg

Do you have children?
no

Do you wear any kind of jewellery?
necklaces
earrings – as long as they’re not heavy

Fave animals?
Cats, snow leopards, raven

I know that this swap is generally for loose ponies, but would you prefer MOC? It's probably out of the price range ^^ but I'd be fine with either MOC or loose

Dolly Mix
have all I need =}

Would you rather get lots of lower-value ponies or a few big value ones?
I'm fine with whatever my partner chooses to do ^^

Would you like to receive pony accessories or pony wear as extras? If so, anything in particular you are wanting?
Sure =D!  Salty's accessories, some flutter wings (can be repros) would be great, ballerina pony accessories, Baby Licorice+Candy barrettes, Baby Ruby+Sapphire accessories, rearing pony stands (can be repros), & the birthday pony wear (what's it called =/? ) is cute & the hit the slopes one ........

What size shirt do you take?
about M

I have a really important question in regards to extras/handmade items.  Do you like homemade items that are cute and girly, all adult with no cute element, or less girly?
I think I like everything  >_<

Also along these same lines for homemade ideas can you list a few ponies or pony types (any generation) that you like represented in handmade items? For example are you a unicorn fan?
Sparkler, Gusty, all the early unicorns & pegasi; G3 Toola Roola with triskel symbol, Salty....

Also, what types of books do you read and shows do you love on tv?
fantasy books, criminal stories and many more things - can't nail it down............ TV: same  :huh: but I do like Monty Python's ^^

What's your Chinese zodiac?
internet says that I'm a horse  :P

If my partner just happened not to be a US member.... Would they like anything American in their swap box?
Weeell... sure, why not ^^.
Oh, and *if* my partner's from the US: 2007 or so my brother had an exchange student & he brought a coin collection set for him - there are missing the 2008 quarters, so this could be sth. so that the set would be finally finished o_O It's Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Alaska ans Hawaii what's missing).

Puzzles and coloring books/activity books?  love em?  hate em?
colouring books are cute, but I'm not really into puzzles  >_<

How about lotions, soaps, make up, nail polish and similar stuff? Would you like to get it and any special wishes?
I get all those things from a special shop here - but soaps are welcome & nail polishes (not too bright & colourful, a little shiny or glittery  :blush: :lol:)

I have a question do you like Moshi Monsters?
Don't need those, thanx  :lookround:

I have a question for the pet owners here. Are there any toys your pets like to play with?
My cat is not a patient player, she has fun outside the house XD...
but she loves cat pudding & the blue temptations.

Do you like Disney Pins? I'm a huge Disney fan myself. Name 5 Disney Films or more you like?
Don't collect those ^^. I like Disney films a lot, but do not need any merch from them. The only Disney thing I really love & have got three o_O (!) of at home is Eeyore <3

McD ponies: sure, why not =}

ponies as extras?  :cheer: oh yes

If you were to receive a colored drawing of a pony, which one would you like to get? You can list more than one pony if you like.
Early unicorns & pegasi ~ especially Sparkler & Gusty  :lol:

favorite Christmas album?
have none  :P

favourite hot drink?
hot chocolate! then chai teas, fruit teas, other teas  ;)

socks?
love all kind of socks!  :lol:
I have size 38 what is US 9,5 I think ^^

sock monkeys?
I'm  :lookround: afraid of monkeys  :blush:

Hello Kitty, yes or no?
Hello Kitty is cute ^^ - but I'd only like "useful" thingies like stationery etc.

Monster High?
No, thank you ^^

Do you like gingerbread?
yess

G1 playsets?
I am looking for all the felt thingies of the Dream Castle & any Paradise Estate Stuff ^^

G1 Plushies?
cute :3 - The ones that I'd be interested in: Windy, Glory, Moondancer, Honeycomb, Surprise, Baby Surprise, Baby Lofty, Baby Lickety Split
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 02:41:23 PM by TwilightWhispers »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Moonbreeze, for my wonderful sig & shenanigans for my cute avi!

Offline MidoriKeiko

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
I would love to join :)

1. Are you willing to ship international?
 yes, though since Aus Post is so pricey shipping within Australia would be better :)

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks:
 http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=5722

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please):
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,304298.new.html#new

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them)
I like ponies which are near mint to mint, I am a little bit picky, espically about body damage. Hair can be a little dry

I love Monster Highs!

I love drawing and currently into customising monster highs. I also play weiss schwarz TCG and play computer games.

Customs are nice, but i think i would prefer just normal ponys :)
Unless its a  BBE pony to a NBBE, of ones u normal can't get as NBBE ponies.

8. What's about Christmas themes and Christmas accessoires? Do you like them or not?
I do! i love snowflakes and reindeer's! i wish they were all year round.

i prefer jelly types, such as snakes, jelly fruit, but i am a big fan of licorice too.

nothing spicy! i don't which candys have it but i thought I would warn since I get sick from it

I have been in a swap about a year or two back, I really loved particpating it, mainly cause It gave me a reason to shop around and wrap up presents XD Im pretty sure it was a Christmas one too :)

12. Sent me a PM with (don't post this information in here): Pming you :)
 - Your Screen-Name:
 - Real Name and Mailing Adress:
 - Your Email adress:

1. Name Your Top Ten Food Treats.
1. Licorice
2. Chocolate with strawberry filling
3. Whizz fizz
4. Ice cream
5. Reese peanut butter cups
6. Pop tarts
7. Cookies
8. Jelly snakes
9. Strawberrys and cream lollies
10. Most chocolate XD

2. Do you want something from China?
Random question but I'm fine with things from china.

3. Will you be celebrating a birthday during the 25 days of the swap?
Yes September 15

4. Is your birthday during the 25 days of gifts?
Nope

5. Do you have any pets?
Nope

6. Are you in other swaps?
Not at the moment saving myself for this swap :)

7. Do you like scented stuff like candles for example, and if so what scents do you prefer?
I am not into candles and things like that. Though I like lavender I guess

8. Do you have pierced ears?
Nope

9. Do you have children?
If so - please also list their ages and first names.
Nope :)

10 Do you wear any kind of jewellery?
What's your fave one?
Not really into jewellery if I do wear any it's usually a necklace :)

11. Fave animals?
Tigers, horses, llamas. I adore cats :)

Does anyone still want Dolly Mix?  If you do which ones?
I don't understand this question :(

I am happy with either :)

Would you like to receive pony accessories or pony wear as extras? If so, anything in particular you are wanting?
Not into many pony accessories or wear. If another the princess wands and hats from G1. Though that's about it

What size shirt do you take?
women's 12 Australian size or Medium to Large

Do you like homemade items that are cute and girly, all adult with no cute element, or less girly?
I like and girly stuff, but adult things are quite nice to.

Also along these same lines for homemade ideas can you list a few ponies or pony types (any generation) that you like represented in handmade items?For example are you a unicorn fan?
I like unicorns and Pegasuses. For actual ponies though
My persona
G1's:
fizzy
Sugar berry
Baby licorice
Sand digger
(pretty much any twice as fancy)
G4's
Silver spoon
Princess Luna

What types of books do you read and shows do you love on tv?
I like crime shows such as NCIS and comfy, how I meet your mother, chuck. I also like burn notice and madly in love with big bang theory.

What's your Chinese zodiac?
I am tiger!

Thinsg from the Us:
Yes please :)

36. Puzzles and coloring books/activity books?  love em?  hate em?
Love them :)

37. How about lotions, soaps, make up, nail polish and similar stuff? Would you like to get it and any special wishes?
Soaps are nice, lipsticks are good, not much into make up and lotions. No hand creams please i have senitive hands.

38. Do you like Moshi Monsters?
not really

39. A question for the pet owners here. Are there any toys your pets like to play with?
i dont have a pet

40. Do you like Disney Pins?
Yes <3 Anything beauty and the beast, as well as Disney princess! we don't have disney land here so i would love one :)

41. How about McDonald ponies? Do you have any that you are looking for? Do you use them to customize?
I don't mind them, but i don't really collect them :)

42. If you were to receive a colored drawing of a pony, which one would you like to get? You can list more than one pony if you like.
Well thats a hard one. I gusse:
Fizzy
my persona pony
Baby licorice

43. T-Shirt Size:
M to L

44. What is everyone's favorite Christmas album?
Mariah Carey X3

45. What's your favourite hot drink?
coffee :3

46. Do you like novelty socks?
as long as they are not toe socks :)

47. How Do you feel about a handmade sock monkey?  Do they scare you, or do you love em?
i do not like them. they scare me :(

48. How do you wear your hair? Long, short? Do you like hair clips, barrettes, ...?
I don't mind clips, my hair is really straight so they tend to fall out.

49. Let's say your wish list has G1, G3, G4 on it. Which do you prefer to get?
G1 please.

50. Hello Kitty
Yes, she is very cute.

51. Monster high cutesy stuff (notebooks, stickers, pens, etc): yes or no?
Yes :O

52. Do you like Gingerbread??
yes! I love everything gingerbread.

53. Pony Playsets??
not really since i have no room :(

54. Do you want any G1 Plushies?
no thank you :)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 04:05:13 AM by MidoriKeiko »

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile

USA only for me due to the size of this swap

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=12063

http://www.mlptp.net/pp-classifieds/member.php?uid=6201&ppaction=readfeed

Pony Wanted list:
http://tulatulip.wordpress.com/2012/07/31/advent-gift-swap-mlp-wanted-list/

Toy Wanted List
http://tulatulip.wordpress.com/2012/04/01/toys-and-dolls-wanted-list/

Doll Wanted List
http://tulatulip.wordpress.com/2012/04/05/all-things-dolly-wanted-list/

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them)

I consider myself a little picky :blush:

Unacceptable Pony Conditions:
Cancer, re-grind, rust, mold (I have a very serious  :shocked:mold allergy), marker all over the pony. Chews, holes, missing hair plugs or severe hair cuts to mane and tail. Bleached out spots, smoke smell (So very allergic to cigarette smoke :shocked:, totally missing/rubbed eyes or symbols. Cut forelocks, head color not matching body.  Broken mechanical parts…all parts must be in working order. Please no initials on the bottom of pony feet. LOL

Acceptable Pony Conditions:Faded Hair if its supposed to be pink is fine. If there are a couple of tiny..not so noticeable marks this doesn’t bother me. If the hair has a little frizz..this is okay I can fix that Tiny scratches or scuffs that you have to turn the pony to see..don’t bother me. Sea Ponies: I expect these to have a few marks as they were played with in water so marks on these is okay

I want to first say that I am not fond of dollar store merchandise at all unless its from an authentic Japanese Dollar Store that sells Japanese Imported goods.   Yes I love Kawaii Sticker flakes, Pandas, I love Pandas on anything, Re-Ment (Especially dishes/tea sets, foods, cups/glasses and around the house gadgets, rement toys..so cool), Fun pens, My Twinn Stars, Hello Kitty, lalaloopsy, Charmkins,  Vintage MLP books/coloring books, stickers, mini ornaments, squinkies (especially the ones with fuzzy hair), Japanese Puzzle Erasers, tubes of plastic animals, Kawaii Kawaii Kawaii anything...FIM is not really something I am as fond of unless its series 2 and up blind bags.(I have: Metallic Rarity, Chance A Lot, Twilight Velvet, Royal Riff, Amethyst Star and Big Macintosh, Sassaflash, ShoeShine, Merry May, Berry Green, Twilight Sky, Mosely Orange, Noteworthy, Goldengrape) Sweetie Kittens (I have a yellowish orange one) I really enjoy chrochet items as well.  I have been wanting to start a collection of sea wees, I do like glow worms and poseable carebears

I really like to sew and do paper crafts with fancy tapes and stickers.  I collect tons of toys and dolls and love vintage items.  I enjoy big eyed things and my favorite artist is Margaret Keane.  I love 1960’s flower power/peace, mushroom art themes. Vivid and bright colors are my favorites: Especially aqua, pink, and purple.  I am really into 1960's Daisies..and vintage children's jewelry/barrettes.   I enjoy cute small purses/bags.  I do wear smaller jewelry.  I sketch from time to time.    I love Pandas they are my favorite wild animal and I especially like them cartooned and Japanese styles are fun too.  I adore sheep.  They are another favorite animal. Butterflies are my favorite insect. I spend a lot of my time writing snail mail letters to friends.  I love all the stuff that comes from Claires..just like cute things.  I have a little Japanese Chin dog that is black and white and I have a persian cat. They both have serious allergies but do like toys. Maki, my dog is only 5 pounds though..so little things suit him best and he is especially fond of squeaker vinyl type toys..he likes cat toys too lol.  Louie, my cat loves things that roll or handmade string toys.

****I dislike mythological/supernatural/dark or scary themes, charms, amulets, good luck stuff or sun sign/zodiac oriented stuff.****

I have this dream of having a G1 baby Port-o-Bella, I am especially fond of 1960s/70’s art (colored daisies and mushrooms).

8. What's about christmas themes and christmas accessoires? Do you like them or not?

I love everything but there are two things I am not fond of. I don't care for Santa so much and I am  not thrilled with stuff that says, "Happy Holidays." For me it should always say, "Merry Christmas."

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like? :biggrin:

Haribo Gummy Bears, Life Savers Gummy Very Berry and Charms Blow Pops or the Push Pop candies are my favorites. I like hard candy … love chewy Caramel too, I also still like Fun Dip and Pixie Sticks or other powdered candies.

No chocolate, no nuts, also please no candles or lotions, homemade food products and please don’t send things for my pets…they have allergies too..blaaa   I have a serious allergy to cigarette smoke

Birthday Pony Swaps (MLPTP), Areana ATC Swap, Arena Post Card Swap, Areana Children’s Day Swap and MLPTP Christmas Pony Swaps, Arena Sticker Swap, 2012 Arena Doll Swap and several Arena Private Swaps.

Questions Section

I have a question- can you name your favorite ten food treats? (Or around ten- I'm not that fussy!)

1. Haribo Gummy Bears
2. Life Savers Very Berry/Wild Berry Gummies
3. Pixie Sticks
4. Fun Dip
5. Caramel
6. Grape Kool-Aide
7. Cherry Kool-Aide
8. Life Savers Hard Candy
9. Smarties
10. Peeps

Do you want something from China while I'm here?  Anything on taobao that has caught your eye?  A souvenir of the great wall?  etc?  I don't have a lot of time left to buy stuff... so quick quick!

I love things from other countries as long as they do not have a religious meaning or symbolism.  No dragons please.  No on taobao...souvenires yes! :biggrin:

Do you have a birthday in December? No

Do you have any pets? Yes a 6 pound dog that likes rubbery squeaky toys/anything that mechanically rolls around on the floor or wiggles...and a cat that likes handmade feather toys or things that roll in the paper/crinkle variety.  Please no foods as they are both on a special diet and can't have extras.

Are you in more than one swap with a separate list? Only one swap this year..shop away no worries on doubles.

Do you like scented stuff like candles for example, and if so what scents do you prefer? no-allergic husband with asthma

And do you have pierced ears? yes ;)

Do you like Christmas themed things? Yes, Angels, Nativity,  candy canes, Christmas Trees, Stockings, Christmas lights, snowflakes, snowmen (no santa or items that say Happy Holidays)  Merry Christmas only for me. Ornaments that are small..mini ones as I use a smaller tree.

Do you have a wishlist for your other collections? Yes here it is

http://tulatulip.wordpress.com/2012/04/01/toys-and-dolls-wanted-list/

Do you collect merchandise?  Would love books, coloring books, stampers, charms that I don't have, erasers (please no puzzles...I am not a puzzle person at all) Banks maybe would be cute, children's play dishes..that would be all in the merchandise category

What generations of ponies do you collect, are your preference? I collect, G1, but I have a huge amount of G3 already and I love Series 2-5 blind bag G4s...I don't collect the G4s except for blindbag ponies.

Do you have any armies, what is your favourite pony? No armies for me.
I love so many this is hard. I love Gingerbread, Fizzy, Sweet Pop, Sweet Stuff, Heart Throb, Apple Jack, Rocking Beat HalfNote

Do you have a ref sheet for your ponysona?? No, but I have a drawn photo of her.  I do already have a custom of her but I don't have a baby of her which would be fun.

Hair Dark pink and yellow, body aqua, 1960's themes in flowers daisies, peace symbols, lava lamps, mushrooms, daisy head band, beaded/braided small section to the hair...think hippie!!!  Her name is Peace.  Peace is an emotional state I need more of. She is quite meaningful to me. :satisfied:

I know that this swap is generally for loose ponies, but would you prefer MOC?  Oh my, I don't think anyone could afford the ponies on my list MOC.  And honestly, I like messing with my ponies too much to be happy with them MOC.  I do like to have the original bags and cards with my Blind Bag G4s.

Do you have children?
No

Do you wear any kind of jewellery?
Yea...smaller earrings or dangles as long as they are not longer than an inch and a half...like charm bracelets, some necklaces as long as not heavy with too large of a charm on them

Fave animals? Yes Panda, Sheep, Butterflies

If they are on my wanted list then I want them all. Sure some may be higher if you want to avoid those so you can get more ponies I will not be disappointed in the least. :lol:

The accessories I am wanting are actually already on my wanted list and yes yes yes I would like to have them as extras.

I have a really important question in regards to extras/handmade items.  Do you like homemade items that are cute and girly, all adult with no cute element, or less girly?

I am totally into cute. I like both adult and childlike cute.  If I want to wear a MLP barrette all day long at my age, I don't care who says anything about it.  I am a total girly girl.

Also along these same lines for homemade ideas can you list a few ponies (any generation) that you like represented in handmade items?

Sea ponies any, Wingers any, any pegasus.  I am a huge pegasus fan.

Also, what types of books do you read and shows do you love on tv?

I mainly read Christian related books and I like CS Lewis as well as, J. R. R.  Tolkien.  I do not even own The Hobbit and would love a used copy.  I like collecting children's books because I am a PreK/Kindergarten teacher.  I also enjoy books on toys, Blythe and Dolls or fun collectibles

For TV: I am a huge fan of Sci-Fi.  I love Dr. Who, Fringe, The Peanuts cartoons,  Lord of the Rings, The Chronicles of Narnia series, and I adored Tim Burtons's Alice in Wonderland with the Cheshire cat being my favorite!!

What's your Chinese zodiac?  I do not like zodiac themes

Size Shirt: For me its all about comfort. I am small than L but prefer L.  If its a juniors shirt it has to be XL for sure as they run really tiny.

puzzles and coloring books/activity books?  love em?  hate em?

Coloring books yes...puzzles no

I have one more question: How about lotions, soaps, make up, nail polish and similar stuff? Would you like to get it and any special wishes?

Nail polish yes...I love glittery soft colors.  I am not a fan of children's polish because it washes off so fast.  Lip gloss and balm sure...the cuter the better...and lotion/make up no (mainly because I wear expensive brands of make up mostly not suitable for swaps.)

McDonalds ponies? I don't really collect these.

A question.... if you were to receive a colored drawing of a pony, which one would you like to get? You can list more than one pony if you like.

Any Pegasus, any sea pony, NBBE Heart Throb Baby, Gusty, I would love a drawing that has a Christmas theme with the above…

What is everyone's favorite Christmas album?
I don’t really listen to Christmas Albums..so odd I know

What's your favourite hot drink?
I do not drink anything but water due to my kidney and bladder disease.  Sadly I can't even enjoy tea and coffee anymore.  So no hot drinks for me. :cry:

Novelty socks: Oh yes love these

Love Hello Kitty: Oh yes I do, I also like Cinamaroll, Deery Lou, Kuririn, and especially PANDApple for obvious panda loving reasons, Tarepanda...to name a few

Gingerbread: No sorry :blink:

Monster High Dolls?  No I am not a fan of these at all. I do love Lalaloopsy and LaDeeDa dolls  for LaDeeDa dolls I am really wanting that one that has the india costume and their little dog as well as clothing sets.

Playsets you want?  Yes actually, I really would love to have the Scrub a Tub (is that what it is called with the little shower curtain?)  with all its accessories.  I have all the accessories for the Pretty Parlor, but don't have the acutal Parlor and sticker things.  Do have the pony.  I also love Baby Bonnet School of Dance with accessories and the Waterfall with accessories but don't have the pony.  The only Petite playset I have is the Carousel so I would love any of the other Petite Playsets.

1. How do you feel about getting homemade jams/jellies/baked goods?

No for me on this

2. We covered children already, but is there anyone else you live with that we might buy for?

My husband is here but he really doesn't buy many toys anymore, he is a star wars freak and he loves the Henson muppet Animal as well as Captain America

3. Spicy?

No for me on this

Do you like winter items:  Yes I love colorful, bright virbrant print gloves, mittens, scarves and hats.  I like fleece, crochet but please no wool.  Not as fond of cable knit.

Blind Bags: Here is a photo of what I have, but its missing Noteworthy and Golden Grape.

1) If you have previously stated that you're ok with fixable problems (minor symbol damage, haircuts, whatever), do you want that left alone so you can fix it or leave it as you see fit, or would you like repairs made before you receive a pony? I'm thinking specifically of rehairing, but I'm leaving it open in case anyone else had this question.

I actually like the ponies in my collection to be all original unless they are customs..unless MLP vintage hair is used and I don't rehair.  If someone has that vintage hair then I would love it to be done by them as I am not good at rehairing yet.

2) Does anyone have a favourite pony (from your wantlist, or one you'd be getting a double of) you'd like to be surprised with if your partner gave him/her an alternate rehair, as an extra? They can be super fun and beautiful, but I'd hate to make someone cry if they hated the idea!

An alternate rehair sounds fun.  Any Pegasus or Twinkle eye

Now I've got a question for you.  If I happened to come across a pony from your want list, but it doesn't meet your condition requirements, would you want it as an extra, as a place holder?

Sure as long as it doesn't have mold or oozing stuff that might make me sick. I am very allergic to mold.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 02:15:54 PM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Great to see you back Xeevs!  And I see familiar faces from past swaps (waves to Tulagirl, Mercynova, Scraleos, Chipsterj and Stern :hiya:)!

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+172)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
Ooh!  What fun!  I would LOVE to participate in the swap!  And thanks for giving us plenty of time to get things going on it =)

Yes!  But if I ship internationally, I prefer to have someone international ship to me as well ;)

Arena, Ebay, Etsy

Eskara's Want List

I'm not a picky collector at all.  I LOVE restoring ponies, so hair cuts, ink marks, etc don't bother me.  Mint is preferred, but I think that's the case for everyone;)

Not at the moment

I prefer useful and beautiful things over kitchy dust catchers. Chocolates are great, as are anything ginkgo, dragonfly, Celtic knot, or raven related.  I also enjoy fairy gardening and am obsessed with moss and ferns.

I'm a fiend for baths and love to add salts. Auria Cacia salts are my favorite, but I'm really not picky as long as they're not artificially fragranced (parfum on the ingredient label). Baths are my meditation and de-stressing time, so anything that helps with that is appreciated.

Creating things is a major passion for me.  I have a blast making custom ponies, drawing pictures, sculpting, doing anything creative.

Favorite Colors-  Any shade of purple.  I also like green a lot.  I made my art desk/computer room area a magenta and lime green theme because they're peppy and inspire me to get things done.

A custom of my persona would be totally amazing! If my partner wants to take the time to make any custom for me, it will be appreciated.

I love Christmas!  It's totally the best time of the year.  I deck out the whole house in a poinsettia theme. One can never have too many Christmas accessories ;)

I'm a huge tea drinker!  I LOVE peach teas and green teas and any tea.  Gummy worms and sweet/sour gummy snacks are favorites. BBQ and Salt & Vinegar potato chips are treats of choice, as are peanut M&M's, nutella with honey wheat pretzel sticks.  Pixie stix are well loved.  I'm not picky;) I like chocolates and gummy things!  Kinder Eggs and Kinder Hippos are totally amazing.  I especially like to try local candies.

Taffy. I can't stand taffy or gum. Fortunately, no allergies!

2012 Valentines Day Swap
2008 Halloween Swap

12. Sent me a PM with (don't post this information in here):
PM Sent!

Adding the 54 question list!  Some are filled out, the rest will be done after Midwestria.

This is quick... I'm finishing up 30 customs for Midwestria, which is this week.  I'm leaving on Wednesday to pick up Ellis and head over to the convention.  I'll be back on Monday!

1. Name Your Top Ten Food Treats.
7 Layer cookies (Magic Bars), fudge, brownies, cheesecake, kinder chocolates (eggs, kinder milka, kinder hippos, Kinder Country), sour gummy worms, new candies from different countries, cadbury eggs, white chocolate macadamia cookies, koala yummies

2. Do you want something from China?

Sure!

3. Will you be celebrating a birthday during the 25 days of the swap?

Nope, July baby

4. Is your birthday during the 25 days of gifts?

See above

5. Do you have any pets?

1 snowshoe siamese kitty.  She rules the house!

6. Are you in other swaps?

Nope!

7. Do you like scented stuff like candles for example, and if so what scents do you prefer?

Yes! Peach is my favorite scent, along with orange blossom, lavender, lilac, and floral scents

8. Do you have pierced ears?
Yes.  I can only wear hoops/french hook earrings.  As far as earrings go, the bigger and shinier, the better.

9. Do you have children?
If so - please also list their ages and first names.

Never!! ;)

10 Do you wear any kind of jewellery?
What's your fave one?

Everything: earrings, bracelets, necklaces, rings. I like natural elements, such as semi-prescious stones and feathers.  Please note, I do have a nickel allergy, so any metal would have to be nickel free. My wrists are practically child size, so bracelets have to be small and cuff bracelets just fall off.  Favorite jewelry is earrings, big flashy ones.

11. Fave animals?

Horses, ravens, cats

12. Does anyone still want Dolly Mix

sure! I don't have any, so any dolly mix would be awesome.

13. Do you have a wishlist for your other collections?

Nope!  I've tried to step back from collecting Dinotopia

14. Do you collect merchandise?

Not really

15. What generations of ponies do you collect, are your preference?

All!  G4 blind bags are preferred

16. Do you have any armies?

Nope

17. Fave Ponies?

Baby Quackers, Tic-tac-Toe, Magic Star, Sugarberry

18. Do you have a ref sheet for your ponysona?

Facebook Album of persona artwork

19. I know that this swap is generally for loose ponies, but would you prefer MOC?
Loose is fine, MOC is fine.  I'm not picky either way

25. What's your Chinese zodiac?

Boar

26. Items from the US?
Sure!

28. Does anyone still want Dolly Mix?  If you do which ones?

I have none and would love all of them!  The one I REALLY want is Tic-Tac-Toe

29. Would you like to receive pony accessories or pony wear as extras? If so, anything in particular you are wanting?

Totally!  I love the G4 pets and any little accessory that comes with ponies.  I would love a Snowball, Duck Soup, Catnip, or Twinkles.

31. I know that this swap is generally for loose ponies, but would you prefer MOC?

G4 I wold prefer MOC, but loose is totally fine.

32. Would you rather get lots of lower-value ponies or a few big value ones?

Um... Either! I guess if I had to pick, a few big value ones.

33. I have a really important question in regards to extras/handmade items.  Do you like homemade items that are cute and girly, all adult with no cute element, or less girly?

I'm not really a frilly/sparkles/cutsie type person.  I'm an earthy girl!  More of an Applejack than a Rarity, I guess. As far as home made items go, I would absolutely love some of those knitted dish rags! Three of mine have holes in them and I don't know how to make them >_<

34. Also along these same lines for homemade ideas can you list a few ponies or pony types (any generation) that you like represented in handmade items?For example are you a unicorn fan?

I'm a winger fan! Love my flutter ponies, windy/summer wings, and even breezies. I used to be a big pegasus nut, but now I'm leaning more towards the earth ponies.

35. Also, what types of books do you read and shows do you love on tv?

I love fantasy books: Mercedes Lackey, George RR Martin, Tolkien,  Juliette Marillier, Clare Bell. As far as TV goes, Fringe, The Office, Bones, Once Upon A Time, Game of Thrones, and my one cheesy show that won't make it beyond the first season- Revolution.

36. Puzzles and coloring books/activity books?  love em?  hate em?

No thanks.  They'll just sit around gathering dust because I never do them.

37. How about lotions, soaps, make up, nail polish and similar stuff? Would you like to get it and any special wishes?

I'm actually very picky about this stuff.  I use only natural/organic bath and beauty products, which I know can get a bit pricey.  Nail polish, however, I love any color and tend to not be picky about ;)  I really like dark colors (deep maroon, dark purple) and super bright neon colors (yellow, green, purple).  I don't have a dark gray yet, which I've been looking for.

38. Do you like Moshi Monsters?

What's that?  I'm gonna say no

39. A question for the pet owners here. Are there any toys your pets like to play with?

Misty loves catnip, crinkle balls, and fluffy/feathery things. The one toy that gets her going like nothing else is a nylon string on a stick. I can make her run with that until she's panting!

40. Do you like Disney Pins?

Only Little Mermaid!

41. How about McDonald ponies? Do you have any that you are looking for? Do you use them to customize?

Eh, I'll take them, but not looking for them really.  I've got a gigantic tote full of them.

42. If you were to receive a colored drawing of a pony, which one would you like to get? You can list more than one pony if you like.

Magic Star!  I also love Napper, Quackers, Tic Tac Toe, and Sugarberry

43. T-Shirt Size:

Small or extra small.  I wear my shirts long and tight.

44. What is everyone's favorite Christmas album?

Um.... I can't really say I have a favorite.  But, I do really like Moya Brenan's An Irish Christmas.

45. What's your favorite hot drink?

Tea- green, peach, herbal

46. Do you like novelty socks?

Totally!  Especially ones with pigs

47. How Do you feel about a handmade sock monkey?  Do they scare you, or do you love em?

I only keep the one my mom made because she made it for me. But, I've never cared for them at all.

48. How do you wear your hair? Long, short? Do you like hair clips, barrettes, ...?

My hair is medium length curly.  I love those wrap-around fabric headbands! Monster clips and combs are also favorite hair accessories.  I never wear barrettes or plastic headbands.

49. Let's say your wish list has G1, G3, G4 on it. Which do you prefer to get?

G1! They'll always have a special place in my heart =)  However, G4's are totally awesome too.

50. Hello Kitty

No

51. Monster high cutesy stuff (notebooks, stickers, pens, etc): yes or no?
No

52. Do you like Gingerbread??

It's okay

53. Pony Playsets??

Sure!

54. Do you want any G1 Plushies?

No thanks

« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 09:10:01 AM by Eskara1862 »

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Great to see you back Xeevs!  And I see familiar faces from past swaps (waves to Tulagirl, Mercynova, Scraleos, Chipsterj and Stern :hiya:)!

Right back at ya!!!! :)

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Sternenstaub

About shipping:

Like every year I will try to mix partners like that:

Europe to Europe

US to US or Canada

But I can't give the guarantee to everyone - so I hope a few (at least a handfull) are also willing to ship overseas.
I also ship overseas myself usually. :)

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
I am having so much fun reading everyone's entries. ^-^

Offline Tilas

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • Shilo.ca
But I can't give the guarantee to everyone - so I hope a few (at least a handfull) are also willing to ship overseas.
I also ship overseas myself usually. :)

As much as I would love to ship overseas, last time I shipped across the pond it was $35 for a 6 inch cubed box! Mailing from the Yukon is one of the most expensive places ever unfortunately, so if I can keep to USA/Canada I'd sure appreciate it. ^^;

Sternenstaub

@mercynova:
There is no way to miss this swap!!
I'm gald you're in!

@TwilightWhispers:
This Swap rocks!
Glad that you joined!!

@Tilas:
No worries - I will get you the perfet match.  :P
The only thing I wanna say was that I normally match people from Europe to other swapers from Europe and US People to other US People or Canada - to keep the shipping costs down for anybody.
There are just a few Oversea Shippes in the Advent Calendar Swap every year - but I always keep in mind what you wrote to your sign up form. :)

And I guess there was nobody unhappy in the past years with the partners I matched together - or guys??  :P

Well and I updated the first post again.

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Holy cats, this is a lot of people! Wheeee!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com

Not quite back yet, GHG.  I move to San Diego in one month, so I should be settled in time to shop properly for this swap.  :)  If I get my swap partner in time, and they're a g4 collector I may even be able to get them some weird taobao stuff.  So that will be cool.

I have been a very busy girl this year, that's for sure.

kittykat7

Oh I am so in!  I loved this swap last year, it was so much fun.  Can I save a spot and fill out the form later?  I am on my phone right now... just want to make sure I make it in!

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
Holy cats, this is a lot of people! Wheeee!

And that's good, because I LOVE teaser pics & brags!! lol :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal