collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My cat loves ponies !  (Read 2276 times)

Offline LightingElectricDream

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Collecting Since 2002 -
    • View Profile
Re: My cat loves ponies !
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2013, 02:13:03 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:accomplished:

Offline mlpkatie

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2013, 02:37:59 PM »
so cute! :lol:
I don't let my cat around my ponies anymore. She was allowed to at first, but then she started chewing on them, licking their hair and knocking them over. She gets around them, but she doesn't bother them!

Sarah Jo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2013, 12:47:42 PM »
What a lovely boy ! Thank you for sharing him. <3 My cats adore ponies too.. sometimes too much so. (hair chewing)

« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 12:50:10 PM by Sarah Jo »

Schitterboogje

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2013, 01:52:18 PM »

Ahhh that's a cute kitty too  ^.^

What a lovely boy ! Thank you for sharing him. <3 My cats adore ponies too.. sometimes too much so. (hair chewing)

Oh he looks very curious  ^.^   cute photo also!

We should make a seperate topic for animals that love ponies  :biggrin: where we can share all our cute photos !

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2013, 03:10:14 PM »
My cat loves ponies too but not in a good way.  My shelf that my ponies are on is about 3 feet high.  I can't have anything higher because the ceiling in my room is slanted like most attics.  Anyway, my cat loves to go up to the shelf and pull ponies down so he can chew on their hair.  I've tried putting things in front of it and he still manages to do that.  Now, he likes to jump on my window when it's open and walk to my shelf so he's standing on the edge and knock them down or just walk through them purposely causing a mess of my arrangement.  I'm very anal about how I arrange my ponies.  I get nervous with him and the customs I commissioned from people.  MBryan made me a beautiful last unicorn custom and my cat has knocked her down so many times that the special tail she made has cracked.  My Dad put caulking on it to fix it, well to keep it together but eventually another knock to the floor made it crack again.  Underneath the special tail is a wirey bendy thing so the tail won't fall off or anything.  If I put the customs on the bottom shelf instead of the top it would make it easier for him to get to them.  I will rearrange my shelf soon to see what I can do.  I think it's in the nature of most cats to like ponies.  :biggrin:

Offline applejackbunny

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2013, 01:23:02 PM »
It's all too much for my kitty!  :lol:

Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal