Pony Talk > Off Topic

Heathy Pony Focus on One Goal. Check page 22

<< < (2/75) > >>

Aadra310:
What are your dream goals?
Reaching my pre-pregnancy weight of 140.  130 would be better but might be unrealistic!  Would prefer to weigh MORE with MORE muscle mass!  Yeah!
Having "Me time" that is earlier than midnight!
Better relationship with my in-laws
Learn sign language
Be more social/less introverted

What can you accomplish in 3 months?
Lose 5-7 pounds
Some kind of exercise once a week (hard to do with an infant and toddler in tow!)
Find time to work on crafts/ponies/reading/whatever I want a few hours a week. 
Finish my current quiet book craft.
Reach out/take initiative to text/call/Facebook post/visit my husband's family and my brother's GF once a week.
Research an ASL (American Sign Language) course to take in a year or two.  My husband grew up signing (and remembers quite a bit).  We want to teach it to our kids.
More social/less introverted- Already doing it!  Signed up for Healthy Pony AND a book swap on Facebook... on the SAME DAY!  That's big for me.  Try to continue with similar activities once to twice a month.

Can you handle or would like to have more than one buddy?
Sure!

I think I have a few things I could donate as prizes.  So, that's another goal... finding them!  LOL!

Crowning_Glory13:
Aadra, welcome aboard!!!!

You have some awesome goals, and got a great start on them!!! Well done. Keep us posted on how you like the swaps! I want to host a craft swap, but need a bit more free time:)

lovesbabysquirmy:
Alrighty, let me copy/paste:

What are your dream goals for 2018:
1. Food budget
2. Exercise plan
3. Employment or Student Life
4. Yard Sale to clear the shed
5. Built-in bookshelves wrapped around living room

What can you accomplish in 3 months? This is your chance to break your dream goals into tiny pieces. Once that tiny goal is reached you can adjust it, so you get closer to that dream goal.
1. Find a routine mealprep so we have a calendar and an inventory. Maintain $150/person/month!  (doing well at ~$165/pp)
2. Setting up *some* kind of social media presence. 
3. A regular login and practice of my Spanish on Duolingo...

Can you handle or would like to have more than one buddy?
If necessary, yes.  :) 

Crowning_Glory13:
Welcome lovesbabysuirmy maybe type some Spanish here on the forum for practise.

Ponyfan:
I really want to participate but I'm afraid I might end up letting my buddy down :sad:  even though I would still encourage them if I failed.

Ponyfan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version