collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Trade handmade pony tutus for your G4s?  (Read 987 times)

Offline Katgyrl

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Just a pony and her sewing machine...
    • View Profile
Trade handmade pony tutus for your G4s?
« on: March 21, 2012, 06:01:18 PM »
I am totally having hunger pains for ponies, so in an effort to not spend money I don't have I was wondering if anyone wants to trade for some custom handmade ponywear! I don't have anything pre-made right now, but I am happy to try most anything! I especially like making pony skirts. I have oodles of fabric to use from cotton to tule to satin! Obviously the more complicated the piece and the nicer the fabric the higher the value. I do have a 3 month old baby, but lucky for me she usually takes good naps so I get a couple hours a day I can work on projects.

*Edit - I am now specifically offering to make some cute pony tutus since I have one premade to show as an example and they are fairly easy to make (with 3 young kids that part is essential to the project actually getting done!)

Here is a picture of my Fifi modeling the pony tutu:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This tutu I would value at $6 (includes the flower hair clip), or $5 without the sparkles on the tutu (since I have limited sticky rhinestones).

I can make a multi-colored or solid-colored tutu. I have pink, purple, green, and white tule. They are elastic waist so they are flexible as to who they fit. If you have a specific pony in mind I can see if I have a pony in the same mold to custom-fit the tutu.

I can also make this style of tutu:

This one requires some more time and sewing so I would value it at $10. I can use any of the tule colors mentioned above but have limited flower petals to use (please ask if you are interested and I can dig through my silk flowers).

I can make the tutus for G1s, G3s, or G4s. I can try for G2s but since I have none of my own I would need you to take some measurements for me.

I am mostly looking to get G4s in exchange (my wishlist link is in my siggy).

Of course I'd be happy to trade anything in my sales thread as well for some G4s (link also in siggy)!

Please PM me if interested! I would love to work out a trade with you!

« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 05:46:34 PM by Katgyrl »

Offline DevlishSmooch

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Trade my custom ponywear for your G4s?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 08:46:11 PM »
Any pics of stuff you've already made?

My Customs   WANTED: Non-discolored MO Scribbles (an even, creamy white would do)/MOC Bubbles!     DS Ref Sheet

Offline Katgyrl

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Just a pony and her sewing machine...
    • View Profile
Re: Trade handmade pony tutus for your G4s?
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 05:47:43 PM »
Thank you for the question devilishsmooch! Unfortunately apparantly I didn't take pictures of most of my pieces I made for swaps and such.

I've edited my post to just be trading tutus! Please PM me if anyone is interested! I am happy to take offers and make deals to get some G4s!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal