collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking for Rainbow FS AJ and G4zilla AJ  (Read 572 times)

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
Looking for Rainbow FS AJ and G4zilla AJ
« on: February 18, 2015, 05:17:02 AM »
As the title says I am looking for the rainbow power fashion style Applejack as well as the g4zilla Applejack. I have not been able to find them in stores and have no idea where to look online so I figured I would post here and see if anyone has one on them to sell.

They do not need to be in box, in fact I will be opening them when I get them anyways so if it cuts down on shipping i'm all for it.

I don't have alot to trade (I can pick up nurse redheart or look for any other ponies at the moment) So I will be more than likely paying for them. I prefer paying via paypal please.

I am located in the US if that matters.

sunshine29102

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Looking for Rainbow FS AJ and G4zilla AJ
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 08:51:13 AM »
Hey!
I saw in another thread posted earlier this week (I think) that a member contacted Hasbro, and they stated that the FS AJ/DD (Rainbow Power) would be shipping to stores along with the Cutie Mark Magic ponies (Like Cadance/Sunset Shimmer) sometime this month to the US stores like Target, Walmart, etc (at least, that's what I'm assuming, as that's where I've seen the others at).  So I'd hold out hope for a bit that they might appear in early spring (March, April) depending on the stores.

I'm super excited about this news, and really hoping it's true!

But, if you can't wait, there is a bulk TaoBao order going right now (today's the  deadline to place orders) and the FS AJ/DD are listed on the website.  PrincessGryph has posted the thread...

Hope that helps! Have a great day!

Offline PrincessGryph

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • The Want It Need It Spell... Works Every Time!
    • View Profile
    • Princess Gryph Customs for Sale!
Re: Looking for Rainbow FS AJ and G4zilla AJ
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 09:02:29 AM »
If you want in on the bulk Taobao order, you can get them for about $7 each before shipping and fees.

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,365565.0.html

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal