collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Third Wave of 35th Anniversary Ponies spotted in stores (Target)by Cloverofmist  (Read 34785 times)

Offline Kiwichi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
I hit 4 T stores and the uni/pegs were no where to be found.  Employees have no idea, no info, and have not seen such product. 

*sigh*  I'm going to chalk it up to that the uni/pegs haven't arrived in my area of town. -_-

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
I need to make my weekly Target check to see if my stores have the Rainbows or unicorns/pegasus ponies in stock. I know they had the Pretty Parlor for a few weeks but it was gone last time I checked.

Sorry you haven’t found them yet Kiwichi. :hug:  I haven’t found them either.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BuckinghamAlice

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Lost in a Curious Dream
    • View Profile
    • NovelHeart Pony Blog
Gonna be checking Target tomorrow for rainbows or unicorn & pegasus ponies.  Last time I visited a Target I grabbed the Pretty Parlor (yay!) and there was only one other pony there (Cotton Candy) but that was two weeks ago and I'll be visiting a different Target.  i almost never get to go look because I don't have a car and none are in walking distance, lol.

Thank you to Bekuno and tailrustedtealeaf for the adoptables!
*~More NovelHeart/Pony Tumblr/Instagram~*

Offline PrincessTiffy

• Trade Count: (+233)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
No sign of the rainbows near me. Found the parlor, but would rather have the rainbows. Found the Pegasus and unicorns at one. Only bought sunbeam as the other two I wanted, Glory and Moondancer were gone. Would of bought the other three, but the quality wasn’t very good, wonky eye ponies.

Offline Kiwichi

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
Curious, where are the sightings of the uni/pegs so far?

I've read: California, neveda, texas, utah.  Anywhere else?  Seems like west coast is getting them all first  :(

And ty Ponyfan :heart:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 07:54:04 PM by Kiwichi »

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Found ‘em in Dallas!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
    • View Profile
Powder1026:

Out of curiosity, what number showed up on your receipt for the uni/peg ponies? Was it 086002831?
Yup, and it showed up like that for the whole wave.

Post Merge: August 25, 2018, 04:42:44 PM

Nobody has posted a picture of all the ponies in hand yet? I guess not too many of them have actually escaped the store room yet-

I hope I can find them!  I'll try once they seem to be everywhere ;)
Crap, I took a pic of the set, but forgot I need to go host it somewhere to link to it...I'll post it once I find a small space to post it lol.

Edit: Solved and posted!

Oooooh thank you!  A feast for the eyes!

I am trying not to check Target compulsively- it just makes me late for work and I'm pretty sure our Target will get them when they become more common... maybe I'll wait for Ladymoondancer to get lucky and then start looking like I did with the last set :D

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
I’m checking my local Targets today — let me know if you’re looking for anything in particular and I’ll see if I find  it. The Rainbows and Pretty Parlors are in my area, not sure about the rest.

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Found ‘em in Dallas!

Uggg!  I’ve checked 3 Targets along I-20 and 2 more besides and didn’t find any of the third wave. 

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
I  checked two Targets today and didn't find any of the unicorn/Pegasus set but I did find a full set of Rainbow ponies. :cheer: I got Starshine and Windy. I also noticed something really interesting about the boxes of the Rainbow ponies (more on that in the other thread) :) 

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline toyjunky

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Been to multiple Targets in the last week and still no unicorns/pegasus set. However, many of them did have complete sets of the collector six. So those are still actively being shipped/stocked for now. I also noticed more rainbows starting to show up.

Another thing I noticed, and I am not sure how to describe this very well, is that there appears to be some variation in how
much retro MLP some Targets are getting. Some of the Targets I have visited had shelf space for all three (Pretty Parlor, Rainbows and the MLP assortment tag) and these were on the retro end cap facing the games. This was consistent for all Targets that had their toy aisles all in a row going the same direction. A few of the Targets I went to had toy aisles that went multiple directions. At those Targets there was only ONE tag for retro MLP, the "MLP assortment" tag. These were located in a designated space (along with Lite - Brite, carebears etc. ) that was part of a much larger shelf of other products.

Offline Jollylittlefox

• Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
I'm in Los Angeles and haven't seen them yet, but I've only checked a couple of Targets and there are a ton of them. It was extremely tough finding the rainbow ponies out here, but I got them all between 3 stores.

Now, I'm thinking this will be even harder because they have the same master DPCI as the collector ponies. Blerg. Lots of stores out here have the collector ponies, so to find out by phone, you have to explain to the employee the difference between them, lol. So far, I haven't had any luck on the phone, but at the very least, the two girls I've spoken to have been really nice/helpful and have looked at the ponies they have. I tell them it says "Unicorn and Pegasus Collection" on the box and the ponies will have unicorn horns or wings. I think this descriptor distinguishes them enough from the collector set for them to know the difference. Sure wish they had a different DPCI though, like the rainbow ponies, to make this easier on shoppers and store employees.

I saw that the rainbow ponies had individual DPCIs, but that always said they were "out of stock" in the greater Los Angeles area, when some of the stores did, in fact have them, under the master DPCI.

Can't we all just go to Target and get the collection and frolic with them? And then restock when they sell out, so we can all just have fun. PONIES FOR ALL!!

Offline CherryTreats

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
I checked 8 Targets lately and none had Moondancer, etc., but I did see about 31 rainbows, some in the usual boxes and many bilingual boxes (I didn't buy any since I have all of them). And a lot of collector ponies, mostly in the newer style boxes.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 03:22:13 AM by CherryTreats »

Offline ladygodiva

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
I hope that in Europe we can also buy them!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
    • View Profile
I think the pegs and unis are slow to come out- but they are coming!

Checked my Target in downtown Seattle early this morning, and they were fully stocked with Peachy's Parlor, rainbow ponies and classic ponies,  but so far no unicorns or pegasus....

I'm so dang excited it's ridiculous...

My Peachy Parlor ordered from Amazon arrived over the weekend and it is super cute, and I think more durable than the old one. I remember how brittle that one was, I recall the hinges broke really easy...  my son loved the set although he is too young to really play with it he ran around in circles with Peachy and the brush-

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal