collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 202144 times)

Offline Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #1860 on: January 23, 2017, 08:42:22 AM »
I didn't see any travel pony today. Meanwhile I am halfway with mics for coloratura

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: January 23, 2017, 11:45:29 AM »
Does anyone know how to transfer your game from one device to another. My new phone should arrive in the mail today. I know there is a way, but I'm not sure on what to do. Anyone know?

Offline Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: January 23, 2017, 12:52:23 PM »
It depends a bit how you registered your game. I understood that if you have social media it should remember the progress. I would try that first when you install the game on your new phone.
Otherwise send a message to customer service ingame. You mention that you want the data with friendscode from your old phone transferred to your new phone and new friendscode. They will send you a file with the progress and then it should work. I had this option when I started to play again after a break and a new phone. It does have to be the same platform android to android for example.

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: January 23, 2017, 01:18:49 PM »
Josie - when you finish the 35 expansion zones, you'll have to expand 45 more.  :/ 

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: January 23, 2017, 02:47:34 PM »
Yeah, lately I've been collecting bits to finish up the 35 expansion zone quest. I've pretty much finished up all the other challenges. I should do a dancing challenge and see if I have any more ponies to win with that. I've managed to save up 80 gems, and I'm not quite sure what I want to do with them. I was thinking of just keep saving. I hear getting the town hall is a challenge that can't be skipped with gems. Which means I'll need it eventually.

Definitely save for the town hall!! Man, that thing took me like a YEAR to get, and you can't skip that quest. >_< It's one of the last ones before getting Luna though, as I recall, so you got some time! :)
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: January 23, 2017, 06:17:54 PM »
Yeah, lately I've been collecting bits to finish up the 35 expansion zone quest. I've pretty much finished up all the other challenges. I should do a dancing challenge and see if I have any more ponies to win with that. I've managed to save up 80 gems, and I'm not quite sure what I want to do with them. I was thinking of just keep saving. I hear getting the town hall is a challenge that can't be skipped with gems. Which means I'll need it eventually.

Definitely save for the town hall!! Man, that thing took me like a YEAR to get, and you can't skip that quest. >_< It's one of the last ones before getting Luna though, as I recall, so you got some time! :)

Wait it out!!!  Town hall WILL
go in sale for half off 3x a year at least!!!
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline Kittywhiskers

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
  • Kai, he/him or they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: January 23, 2017, 07:55:17 PM »
I hadn't played this game in a while and when I got back to it and sat through the update it wanted to do, blah blah blah... my save data was gone! And I don't know what my friend code was so I guess I'm starting over. Good thing I mostly just played minigames anyway.
Cannot have anything scented in the house, unfortunately. Seeking the unscented, magnetless variant of Thistle Whistle. (And wishing the other Sunny Scent ponies got similar ones, because they're lovely. *sigh*)

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: January 23, 2017, 11:19:00 PM »
Does anyone know how to transfer your game from one device to another. My new phone should arrive in the mail today. I know there is a way, but I'm not sure on what to do. Anyone know?

I just did this in the summer and I'm trying to remember what I did. I know I googled how to do it. I think I backed up my phone on my computer and then reinstalled everything onto the new phone from my computer. I'm pretty sure when I opened the game it asked me if I wanted to restore from backup point or whatever it said and I chose yes and everything was transferred over.

Offline josiekat

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: January 24, 2017, 07:48:25 AM »
Well I sent in a request a game file transfer between the devices. Hopefully they will get back to me soon.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: January 24, 2017, 01:29:07 PM »
Josie - when you finish the 35 expansion zones, you'll have to expand 45 more.  :/

What happens if you get one of these quests but have already expanded everything? o.o I'm still on the 35 one but have maybe...10 left tops?
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: January 24, 2017, 01:42:02 PM »
If you don't have enough land left to expand they'll assume the quest is cleared when you run out of land.  Just do however many you have left and if for some reason it doesn't accept it as complete just tell CS.  They'll fix it for you. 

Offline josiekat

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: January 25, 2017, 10:28:41 AM »
Its been over 24 hours and I haven't even received an email with a ticket number. I wonder how long it might be before I hear from Gameloft. I am still playing the game on my old phone until I hear from them. I'd like to keep building and saving before the transfer. lol

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: January 25, 2017, 02:35:21 PM »
If you don't have enough land left to expand they'll assume the quest is cleared when you run out of land.  Just do however many you have left and if for some reason it doesn't accept it as complete just tell CS.  They'll fix it for you.

Whew, that's a relief! I'll be glad when this quest is over :( Even with all of the bit shops, and a few of the gem ones, it's taking 2-4 days to save up for each square.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #1873 on: January 25, 2017, 03:54:31 PM »
UGHHHHH  I hate loosing Gems when I fat fingered something LOL
Iost 11 gems  AGAIN!!!! with Safron , I was prompted into her little activity box and it has to wait to play with her again and then my finger just touched the skip area :( arghhhhhh
I think the most I have lost is like 30 or 50 once It happened in the Hospital shop :(
just not cool :(
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: January 25, 2017, 06:15:10 PM »
I play too. I know this is most likely a stupid question, but how does one get those little heart-crystal thingies? I can't figure out how...
If you wanna find me on game loft, I'm crabyz101
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal