collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 202212 times)

Offline princessluna11706

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #1665 on: November 15, 2016, 06:40:24 PM »
josiekat, I hope you get your situation resolved soon!

Yay won Sunnydaze, did anyone else?
I had to use gems to skip the wedding presents quest.. After over a week I still couldn't win them.

I hate when that happens rosierjay.  At least you got a pony and didn't waste the gems on something totally useless (if that helps..)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The original Princess Luna.

I'm on Instagram! http://instagram.com/kitarei1 :)

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: November 16, 2016, 07:38:07 AM »
I didn't win Sunnydaze (I suuuuuuck at Clear the Skies) but I won Ms. Harshwhinny and I'm trying for the apple one this week.  Good on you for Sunnydaze, she's adorable! 

I skipped the wedding gifts quest too.  Tried for days, never won.  Skipped the quest, got 3 presents the next day.  Made "srsly?" face. 

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #1667 on: November 16, 2016, 02:53:28 PM »
josiekat, I hope you get your situation resolved soon!

Yay won Sunnydaze, did anyone else?
I had to use gems to skip the wedding presents quest.. After over a week I still couldn't win them.

I hate when that happens rosierjay.  At least you got a pony and didn't waste the gems on something totally useless (if that helps..)
that's true. it will just be a few more months before i can work on my ponyville quests.... sigh.
and yeah i'm on the wedding presents too. i figured i'm far enough behind on all of them, why not wait till i get it.

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: November 16, 2016, 05:17:24 PM »
I skipped the wedding gifts quest too.  Tried for days, never won.  Skipped the quest, got 3 presents the next day.  Made "srsly?" face. 

I am fairly sure there's a game algorithm that changes the percentage to win specific items when there is a quest for them.  IME every single time there has been a quest to win a specific prize that until then was easy to win, it then becomes next to impossible to complete.  Its really frustrating.
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: November 17, 2016, 01:35:50 AM »
There's still folks trying to win Coloratura, right? Or am I the last? ;) I keep getting stuck on the 'you gotta spend 100ish gems to get this random shop!' and every time I get to about 40, there's some kind of special sale on gem ponies. Like the Halloween event wiped me out, and last week-ish I got this totally random Gem Balloon Pop sale - 10 gems instead of 20, dunno if anyone else caught that! I popped until I had no more gems! Mostly got junk, got a couple ponies between my accounts though! So that was cool! :)
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: November 17, 2016, 08:05:05 AM »

I am fairly sure there's a game algorithm that changes the percentage to win specific items when there is a quest for them.  IME every single time there has been a quest to win a specific prize that until then was easy to win, it then becomes next to impossible to complete.  Its really frustrating.

I think there is too.  Like, when the chances of getting a pony is 10x better, they drop the chance of getting any pony to .0001 so your chance is .001. That said, just for giggles I played royal gem pop last night and got a pony in the first balloon.

I'm still working on Coloratura too.  I think I have 32 microphones. 

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #1671 on: November 17, 2016, 02:37:18 PM »
i haven't even started collecting microphones.... i finally got the assistant/producer... sigh.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: November 17, 2016, 03:10:35 PM »

I think there is too.  Like, when the chances of getting a pony is 10x better, they drop the chance of getting any pony to .0001 so your chance is .001. That said, just for giggles I played royal gem pop last night and got a pony in the first balloon.

I'm still working on Coloratura too.  I think I have 32 microphones. 

Me too. It's going to take a long time to get her.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: November 20, 2016, 05:29:11 PM »
I won Purple Wave in the Clear the skies game.  :) I bought Mr. Breezy so I can 3 ponies working on microphones instead of 2

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: November 20, 2016, 05:51:37 PM »
Congrats on winning her!

I finally finished the quests and got Rara as well as Coloratura.  Now to finish getting the other ponies :p

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: November 20, 2016, 08:11:18 PM »
Nice, Ponyfan!! I didn't even have a chance to Clear the Skies this week, I'm sort of obsessed with Animal Crossing again after the new update. :blush: (Must ... complete... Sweets... Set...!!)

I think I have like ... geez, not many microphones. 27, and that's more than I have on my iPad! I only have two ponies working on it, so it's sloooow going. Ditto for the cameras; for some reason, it is taking FOREVER to win enough cameras on my iPad, I'm STILL trying to save up for the second camera pony.
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: November 20, 2016, 09:00:40 PM »
OMG Snapdragon, the cameras took FOREVER!  I only just got the last camera pony, and it took two weeks just to get the last two cameras I needed *_*

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: November 20, 2016, 09:48:34 PM »
OMG Snapdragon, the cameras took FOREVER!  I only just got the last camera pony, and it took two weeks just to get the last two cameras I needed *_*

AAAAUUUGHHH I FEEL YOU!! I have 2 or 3 cameras left to go ... and it's just ... INTERMINABLE. I'M DYING!!! XD

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: November 20, 2016, 09:55:24 PM »
I finally got the last pony from the Coloratura update today. No. More. Quests!

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: November 21, 2016, 08:25:00 AM »
They FINALLY restored my game! I'm so so so happy! Although, they wiped all of my friends from the other game. I am permanently friend code: a0f8694 if people are looking for another friend. I send hearts daily. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal