collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 202196 times)

Offline MsMedley

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • "We’re all cast-aways in need of ropes"
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #1425 on: September 14, 2016, 05:55:22 PM »
Protip - don't leave your phone unlocked on your bed if you have kittens that could walk across it.  I came back from another room to find a "successful transaction" message, an innocent-looking kitten happily nomming her mouse toy, and an email invoice for $50.

:blink: Yikes!! I hope she at least purchased something awesome, like more gems!
^.^ Check out my facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/KimberlysCommissions

Thank you to Dainty for my profile pic!!

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: September 15, 2016, 12:51:10 AM »
I'm updating now so we shall see...  I leveled up a ton of ponies and bought a few too, so I'll be quite unhappy if it resets everything on me.

Post Merge: September 14, 2016, 05:08:29 PM

Phew! Updated and all still there. :)

OMG!! That's amazing!! I'm so happy for you!! Maybe I should leave my devices offline more often, LOL!! :P I wish I had that kind of glitch! Instead I inevitably get the 'oops! you accidentally bought a space of land for 999 gems!' kinds of errors. XD

Also, weird question; did anyone else have to re-buy "the Dude" pony? I was 100% sure I had him on my iPad, and then he came up in a quest, and it said 'you have to buy this pony' - and now I'm not sure if I'm misremembering it, but I was CERTAIN I had him! :O So I'm wondering if it was a glitch, or if they removed him from the game for some reason?
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: September 19, 2016, 11:47:38 AM »
I finally saved up enough gems for the orange stand. :)

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: September 19, 2016, 12:40:19 PM »
Protip - don't leave your phone unlocked on your bed if you have kittens that could walk across it.  I came back from another room to find a "successful transaction" message, an innocent-looking kitten happily nomming her mouse toy, and an email invoice for $50.

:blink: Yikes!! I hope she at least purchased something awesome, like more gems!

Oh, the things I bought with those gems...

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #1429 on: September 19, 2016, 02:02:46 PM »
Still 6 microphones away from Rara
wow these things take a long time  :pout:

I did not get to win that pony on the EQG , not sure how people get those points levels ?????
is there a trick I don't know?
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: September 19, 2016, 09:29:55 PM »

I did not get to win that pony on the EQG , not sure how people get those points levels ?????

Which pony, the 'earn 60,000 points in Equestria Girls minigame' one? Or one of the group challenges? I suspect a lot of people either use cheats for the group challenges, or play non-stop and buy gems so they can play 100 times a day... :o
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #1431 on: September 20, 2016, 09:30:04 AM »

Which pony, the 'earn 60,000 points in Equestria Girls minigame' one? Or one of the group challenges? I suspect a lot of people either use cheats for the group challenges, or play non-stop and buy gems so they can play 100 times a day... :o
  I got the one for 60 k  because it was a solo event , but the social event ones ,nope , I have not won one in a  while .
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: September 20, 2016, 12:28:48 PM »
I never win the ponies in the dance challenge.

Ponyfan

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: September 20, 2016, 08:38:24 PM »
I completed the pizza/dandelion quest, then the apple quest (send AJ to pick apples, 2x, produce20  apples at the apple stand, and collect 10 magic shards). Next up: produce zap apple jam, send Svengallop to review his contract, and produce cider barrels from the Cider Mill

Except. I paid 10 gems to skip buying the 70 gem Cider Mill, like 5 quests ago. But now its 20 gems to skip producing cider barrels from it!!!

And BTW I have 14 cider barrels and 43 cider barrels with apples as decorations that I won during the party quest arc!!!!

*facepalm* remind me again why I bother?

As of now the cider mill is 70 gems. To skip it twice in the story arc at this point costs 30 gems. Im thinking just buy the stupid thing. Sigh. There goes my big apple stage gems...AGAIN!

(PS FINALLY got Countess Coloratura!!)
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: September 20, 2016, 10:36:52 PM »
I completed the pizza/dandelion quest, then the apple quest (send AJ to pick apples, 2x, produce20  apples at the apple stand, and collect 10 magic shards). Next up: produce zap apple jam, send Svengallop to review his contract, and produce cider barrels from the Cider Mill

Except. I paid 10 gems to skip buying the 70 gem Cider Mill, like 5 quests ago. But now its 20 gems to skip producing cider barrels from it!!!

And BTW I have 14 cider barrels and 43 cider barrels with apples as decorations that I won during the party quest arc!!!!

*facepalm* remind me again why I bother?

As of now the cider mill is 70 gems. To skip it twice in the story arc at this point costs 30 gems. Im thinking just buy the stupid thing. Sigh. There goes my big apple stage gems...AGAIN!

(PS FINALLY got Countess Coloratura!!)

OMG! >.< Thanks for the heads up!! I tend to get distracted during the quests, so I wouldn't have even noticed! If you're gonna pay for it TWICE, it's almost worth it to just buy it... :/

Edit to add - apparently today's event is another 'win 60k points in Equestria Girls dances and win a pinata' ... is the pinata another furniture item with no real value? ;) It's super cute, but like, what about ... OTHER stuff!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 10:43:44 PM by Snapdragon »

Offline Skeen

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: September 21, 2016, 07:58:12 AM »
I really dislike that you have to buy items you've already won to complete quests.

Buy this tree! 
But I own 13 of that tree?

Buy these flowers!
Dude, I own those flowers.

Princesses need a chariot!
They don't need more than 1! :points to chariot in inventory:

...Gems flash sale?
TAKE MY MONEY

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: September 21, 2016, 09:29:46 AM »
I really dislike that you have to buy items you've already won to complete quests.

Buy this tree! 
But I own 13 of that tree?

Buy these flowers!
Dude, I own those flowers.

Princesses need a chariot!
They don't need more than 1! :points to chariot in inventory:

...Gems flash sale?
TAKE MY MONEY

Lmao

Some of the quests now say 'place' instead of buy.  So if you won it, you dont have to buy it. I got lucky a few times with that. Of course that's rarely with gem purchases.

What irks me is the ridiculous gem prices. Oh!  Sale!  Shes 250 gems instead of 300!!  And since the update on the balloon pop I have not won a single pony. Its so rigged.
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: September 21, 2016, 09:39:03 AM »
I'm still collecting gold bands from the antique shop and have 2 microphones. At least Gameloft said on Facebook that the Rara quests will stay even after the Crystal Empire update.

Ponyfan

Offline Skeen

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: September 21, 2016, 01:04:36 PM »
Some of the quests now say 'place' instead of buy.  So if you won it, you dont have to buy it. I got lucky a few times with that. Of course that's rarely with gem purchases.

UGH and AGAIN just now - buy a Wonderbolts statue for 36 Gems.  OH You mean the one identical to the one I HAVE IN MY INVENTORY?!  It's ridiculous. 

Some of these quests are ridiculous from start to finish, actually.  Like, I have Dash already.  Today Rarity totally acted like she hadn't seen RD in weeks and wanted me to tempt her back to Ponyville by showing her the Wonderbolts are there.  I thought, oh ok, I have Spitfire and the other one, this should be easy.  NOPE.  She wants the one pony you have to buy with a ton of gems and another statue because apparently the free one isn't good enough.  WHY?!

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: September 21, 2016, 02:12:47 PM »
I won the pinata! Yeah, it's just a dumb furniture piece. XD Just a heads-up for anyone who wasn't certain!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal