collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons  (Read 39375 times)

Offline Ragamuffin

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Animal Crossing: New Horizons
« Reply #240 on: May 25, 2020, 06:47:21 PM »
Hope we get more updates soon. I need vegetables and new furniture ASAP! Wedding season starts next week and after that, who knows what will happen. May Day and the Stamp Rally have come and gone. The May Day maze was really cool but the Stamp Rally really... wasn't. :lookround: You walk around the museum and get a prize in the end that won't look good in most people's houses...

Reneigh has been a resident for a while now. :) I like her a whole lot.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(Her nostrils seem to be a bit far down, don't they?)

Punchy, I have his amiibo, but I'm thinking about moving him out. Punchy was one of my favourite villagers back in Wild World, but he doesn't really do anything for me in this game, especially since lazy is my least favourite personality this time around. Might move him out, might not. Haven't decided. He's been with me about since the game came out. :blink: Not sure who I want to take his spot either. I want someone random, but it would have to be another lazy since I have all the other personalities. I can't think of a lot of lazies that are must-haves. I had Joey earlier and I hated him. XD

And here's my current photo wall. Pietro, Francine, and Pierce have moved out, but the rest are still living on my island. Working on getting Plucky and Pecan's photos, then moving them out. :) I do like to have a *little* variety!

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 25, 2020, 07:07:22 PM »
The wedding event looks to be a bit more substantial than the last two events, and there are some great new items to collect.

Wow, I'm impressed with the number of villager pictures you have! That makes it look like I'm slacking, I only have one so far!

|My Collection|

Offline Mana Minori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 28, 2020, 06:42:01 PM »
I have seen g4 pony QR code’s in AC, but does my one know if there are g1,  2, and 3 custom designs for ponies?
formerly nightmare muffin

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 30, 2020, 02:31:55 AM »
I love your wall of photos, Ragamuffin! I actually am still in the process of getting anyone's photos  ^^;  I hope you find a good lazy villager! I love some and can live without others. (Currently have Bob and Erik and like them a lot, but moved Sherb out)

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 02, 2020, 01:54:23 PM »
Are you all enjoying the wedding event? For those who haven't partaken yet, it seems to be daily, although I don't know where that stops and what happens afterward because I doubt they could cover the whole month with new design concepts for the wedding concept alone, but IDK that for sure.

|My Collection|

Offline Ragamuffin

• View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #245 on: June 02, 2020, 05:26:17 PM »
Are you all enjoying the wedding event? For those who haven't partaken yet, it seems to be daily, although I don't know where that stops and what happens afterward because I doubt they could cover the whole month with new design concepts for the wedding concept alone, but IDK that for sure.

There's a week's worth of stuff to do, but it goes on all month if you want to earn more crystal hearts.

Spoiler
The first 5 or 6 days are just repeat, though. :huh: You get one or two new pieces of furniture each day. It gets better towards the end.

I didn't think I'd get use much use out of the items, but I really like the chic recolours!

Offline pawpatrolbab

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • Never be afraid to be yourself
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #246 on: June 07, 2020, 06:12:34 AM »
I've not bothered to participate in the wedding event yet, would you reccomend it? Are any of the items good?
🌈Wordpress Blog: https://natescoloringbook.wordpress.com/
✨Tumblr Blog: https://crayoncritter.tumblr.com/
I don't have much of a collection anymore due to immigrating but I hope to bring my trade score up so I can participate in the future! Always open and looking to make friends with fellow adults 💙 Please don't hesitate to shoot me a message!

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 07, 2020, 07:58:26 AM »
I've not bothered to participate in the wedding event yet, would you reccomend it? Are any of the items good?

I think the furniture items are lovely, I'm most happy to see the return of the Pipe Organ. If you want to see all of them, here's a list with pictures. All of the furniture objects have a few different color channels, as well.

|My Collection|

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 07, 2020, 02:25:48 PM »
The wedding event yesterday was so cute! I've been getting silly about my photos though, I made the last few ones selfies. :lmao:
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Ragamuffin

• View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #249 on: June 07, 2020, 02:55:28 PM »
The wedding event yesterday was so cute! I've been getting silly about my photos though, I made the last few ones selfies. :lmao:

Sets lacking? Nothing a few anatomical models can't fix. :devious:

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 08, 2020, 01:51:34 AM »

Sets lacking? Nothing a few anatomical models can't fix. :devious:

LMAO! Whatta wedding! :lmao:
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 16, 2020, 06:24:46 AM »
Is anyone else getting a little bored with their game? I've designed my island and like how it looks, and I like lots of my villagers. I have an amiibo card coming in the mail (Deirdre) because I think I want to move her in, but the houses are all full otherwise. I finally made 5 stars and have the golden watering can, yay. My museum fossil exhibit is full, but not the rest.

I don't know what to do now  ^^; It's fun to check in in the mornings and see what's new, but as far as gameplay, I feel a little stuck. I guess I'm used to New Leaf where the animals would run up to me and demand the fish I was carrying or other random stuff. I think they're adorable in this game, too, but in a different way. I feel like characters like Gulliver and Redd visited more often, too, and there were more stores/businesses to visit (and you could visit other people's islands in the Dream Center if you needed a change of pace). Obviously there are tropical islands here, but they tend to be pretty much the same as my own island. I did find a scorpion island once, which was great.

How can I liven things up?

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 16, 2020, 06:56:09 AM »
Well, the good news is that we're near the end of the timeframe for the updates shown in the last video. The hope is that new/returning features will be added in July and beyond.

Datamine spoilers:
Spoiler
And if the datamine is anything to go by, they're pretty good - Swimming/undersea creatures like in NL, Brewster and the Gyroids, and vegetables we can grow.

Of course, with COVID-19, things may get delayed.

|My Collection|

Offline Ragamuffin

• View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #253 on: June 16, 2020, 07:19:12 AM »
Yeah, it seems a lot of people are getting bored with the game. I forgot Wedding Season was even a thing that was happening because it was over so quickly and people just don't care. I haven't seen many people who like the event, most people think it's a hassle.

One of my favourite things in Animal Crossing is collecting furniture, and ACNH is really lacking. I've seen every piece of furniture the game offers within the first month of playing. I think I'm just about complete when it comes to DIY recipes. The only things I'm missing are things like wreaths and crowns (which you only get from bottles AFAIK), and seasonal stuff.

Not sure if they'll fix Redd, but I think it would be a good idea. I've heard a lot of people say they haven't seen him since the update came out. I time travel, and even then, I almost never see him! You can go literally 3+ months without seeing him once! I don't mind him showing up not as frequently as someone like CJ or Leif, but this is ridiculous, I think. And when I finally DO get the chance to see him, he always has paintings I already have! The only statue I've seen him carry are Rosetta Stone fakes. Imagine waiting patiently for him that long in real-time only to be met with something you already have! You can buy things from a friend's town, but sometimes he only carries one real art per visit. So if that's the case and your friend already bought the real one, I hope you're trying to find something to furnish your own house... :lookround:

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #254 on: June 16, 2020, 07:20:01 AM »
Is anyone else getting a little bored with their game? I've designed my island and like how it looks, and I like lots of my villagers. I have an amiibo card coming in the mail (Deirdre) because I think I want to move her in, but the houses are all full otherwise. I finally made 5 stars and have the golden watering can, yay. My museum fossil exhibit is full, but not the rest.
I've still not played since late April. I'm ok with that honestly; I got my fill of the base game in the month after it came out and I've just not felt like playing it, so I'm not forcing it. Maybe by the time I feel like playing it again, the updates will have all come out and the game will feel fleshed out fully like New Leaf.

Sig by Starscout <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal