collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Help needed - Removing rust  (Read 520 times)

Offline rainbow_bubbles

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
Help needed - Removing rust
« on: April 16, 2012, 07:17:31 AM »
Hello everyone!

I'm in serious need of help, I've decided to restore my Baby Cotton Candy and to my "surprise" she was in terrible shape inside. I did notice some rust around the tale and part of the mane (which had been cut off) but when I opened it... Oh My God! It was digusting! She was rusty inside, the tale ring was gone and the body itself was black. I don't have pics, they were going to be too awful to watch, believe me.  :X

I've be using a toothbrush and toothpaste and I've managed to remove some of it. I was wondering if using a little bleach or acetone would be ok, or if it will damage the pony's body. I really need to clean that pony!!! If anyone has any advice I'd really appreciate it. Thank youuuuuuuuu!

Clara  :)

Post Merge: April 17, 2012, 04:37:16 AM

Hello everyone!

I'm in serious need of help, I've decided to restore my Baby Cotton Candy and to my "surprise" she was in terrible shape inside. I did notice some rust around the tale and part of the mane (which had been cut off) but when I opened it... Oh My God! It was digusting! She was rusty inside, the tale ring was gone and the body itself was black. I don't have pics, they were going to be too awful to watch, believe me.  :X

I've be using a toothbrush and toothpaste and I've managed to remove some of it. I was wondering if using a little bleach or acetone would be ok, or if it will damage the pony's body. I really need to clean that pony!!! If anyone has any advice I'd really appreciate it. Thank youuuuuuuuu!

Clara  :)

Help needed!!! (above) Thank you!

Post Merge: April 17, 2012, 04:39:18 AM

Help needed! (above) Thank you!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 04:39:18 AM by rainbow_bubbles »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal