collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Mail  (Read 1934 times)

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Pony Mail
« on: March 29, 2014, 01:54:24 PM »
Ahh I have so many ponies in the post at the moment it feels like my head is going to explode.. seriously I have over 25 ponies and most of them are hard to find  :lookround:
I don't know how I am going to have patients to wait weeks until they arrive but for the mean time I would love to get through the days learning about your pony mail  :satisfied:

Who are you waiting on?? How many are you waiting on?? do feel free to post brag pictures on here when they arrive

As for me what I can tell you is that 12 ponies in the post are brazilians and 13 of them are really pretty g2s  :biggrin:. There maybe 2 surprise ponies too as in one lot I brought the seller for got to add a g2 to the picture but they said it was included, then when buying some brazil ponies I got talking to the seller and she said she would include her very favorite pony that she was going to keep for herself for memories (I did actually tell her to keep the pony cause although I am grateful and honoured for the offer I said I didn't want her to regret it later so suggested she keep it for herself) but at the end of the day I still don't know whether she sent her or not.

Anyhow back on track... ponymail.. who have you got coming??

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Pony Mail
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 01:57:54 PM »
We myself I am not waiting on any ponies. My daughter is getting some New Bling Bag ponies on money from Hasbro. She is pretty excited! :)

I did the other day get my G3 3 foot tall Rainbow Dash. It was pretty exciting to wait for her! I also did get a big box of G4 ponies from Hasbro.

It so much fun waiting for new ponies to come in the mail :)

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 02:05:34 PM »
omg.... 12 Brazilians!!  :blink:  Wow! *waits for brag photos!!*   :coffee:

Mmmm... my wallet has taken a beating lately so going slow on pony purchases.... though I do have a couple of de-flocks who will be on their way soon  ^.^
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 02:07:08 PM by Marlin »

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 02:15:33 PM »
I just received a lovely SS Truly and Baby Glory in the mail yesterday, Truly is still going through the spa to spruce up her original curls. I won't be able to take pictures for another 24 hrs because I'm going away overnight... Unfortunately I don't have any more pony mail on the way! I try to keep at least one pony "coming soon" as much as I can but I'm a little strapped for work right now so I might go a while without. But when I get back on track, it'll be extra exciting for having to wait! ^.^

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 02:41:48 PM »
Ooooo cant wait to see all your new additions  :biggrin: thats a lot of Brazilians  :blink: hehe
Well the last bit of my pony mail I was waiting for was my girls from you that came this morning  :biggrin: :hug: hehe
Need to see who I can find next now  ^.^
Look forward to seeing all your new ones hehe
Lollipop
Wickstead's Wickstead's BLOG
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Want/Wish List SALES Thread TRADES Thread :biggrin:

Offline doxiechic16

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 02:42:26 PM »
I'm waiting on a MO Sweet Scoops.   :) 

Now that I've spent a good chunk of change on one pony that wasn't even a major priority, I'm sure all the ponies that I really want will come up for sale.   :lol:

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2014, 02:48:50 PM »
I'm currently not waiting on any pony mail per say... But I am waiting on my box to come in for the Candy Swap here on the arena :D

I will also be having a custom pony coming in from a private swap :D

Offline Stars

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • 'You're special to me!' ~ Sweet Berry
    • View Profile
    • The Cave of the Past - My Blog
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2014, 02:55:52 PM »
I've just won myself three gen2 girls despite my better judgement... the pictures were not brilliant and the ponies were not described so I only know I am getting Sundance/sparkle, Ivy and Lightheart  I'm pretty sure by her symbol Lightheart is the birthday surprise one and since the cake is included I think Sundance/sparkle is too. The Ivy I have no idea only that she isn't magic motion.

So I guess it will be extra surprising!

Thank you to Nence for my lovely Rosie Teapony and Shiverdam for my Rosie Seapony <3
3DS Friend Code: 1805 - 2156 - 2596 | Mii: Ellie | AC: Nellie - Town: Phenac | Pokemon Y: Eleanor

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2014, 05:16:04 PM »
OMG, I love Brazillians and Sweet Scoops!  Wow, that sounds amazing *dreams*

I'm still trying really hard to find a NM SS Crumpet.  She's the last US pony I need from the Mom and baby sets (besides MO mom and baby).  Anyway, I've been looking on ebay and in the sales here, and I've found way WAY too many others that I've bought in the mean time.  I think I have 8 parcels on the way, and that's the most I've ever had at one time.  We haven't gotten ANY mail at all since Monday, which is making me kind of crazy, lol.

I've got Lemon treats coming, Mommy Sunbright from Applejackgirl, and I finally found baby Sea Shimmer and Trickles without cancer spots!  I may have impulse bought UK baby Bouncy with the Giraffe as well.

This hunt for Crumpet is killing me!

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2014, 05:21:51 PM »
I'm waiting for G4 Blossomforth - I finally caved and decided to get her. (I wasn't a fan of her dazed/sleepy look at first, but it grew on me. :p)

Offline himmie

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Need More Boy Ponies
    • View Profile
    • Himmie's Collection
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2014, 07:43:17 PM »
I am always waiting for a lot stuff. :blush: Though I did finally get the package that I was waiting on from Brazil yesterday. Currently I am awaiting mail from Mexico, Peru, France, Germany, UK and the US. :)
WTB: MOC and Nirvana Boy Ponies
My Collection | Want List | eBay Store

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2014, 08:37:59 PM »
I am always waiting for a lot stuff. :blush: Though I did finally get the package that I was waiting on from Brazil yesterday. Currently I am awaiting mail from Mexico, Peru, France, Germany, UK and the US. :)

Sweet sweet international treasure!  Wow, that's quite the haul!

Well, now I'm up to 9.  I NEED to get out of here.  Damn you Crumpet!!!  She's my White whale, and she'll be the death of me =P

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2014, 04:08:43 AM »
I have no pony mail coming at the moment :( I think I need to get shopping!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2014, 11:42:38 AM »
Oh yay thanks I can feel the joy already for you guys getting your parcels.. Cat no mail?? I don't think I am ever at that point lol

avene1984 bb are just like mail if you ask me, the surprise is well worth it... unless you know how to crack the codes

Marlin I think you know about all my brazil ponies, I have only brought one recently all the rest are from way back in october last year through to early jan this year.. the wait I know!

prancingstag your good! I can take *coughs* sometimes up to a year to wash my ponies

doxiechic16 oh thats a nice pony your waiting on, is she coming from the states at least your wait isn't to long. It always happens right buy one pricey pony and then every thing else comes up for sale. Murphy's law really bites some times :)

CottonTALE candy is so just as great as pony mail

ButtercreamDream shall I see a nm ss crumpet I shall let you know.. although you will properly know already. Hehe you can't help it if you "spotted" so many bargains that you just had to have while hunting for you grail ;)

Carrehz Nice choice, I recieved a her from seashellnbubbles, I love her hands down the most prettiest g4 ever

himmie you make me feel better about my spending habits :) who did you get from brazil, I was so disappointed to have lost all of the brazil ponies that where on ebay just recently, I wasn't around last minute to snipe *still crying over that*

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2014, 01:18:35 PM »
Marlin I think you know about all my brazil ponies, I have only brought one recently all the rest are from way back in october last year through to early jan this year.. the wait I know!

Are these the same ones?! I thought the 12 you mentioned were new, hence my omg'ness  :lol:  Man... you must be pulling your hair out with the waiting by now!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal