collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MH, EAH and EG Dolls - MIB and loose looking to quick sale (UK)!  (Read 364 times)

Offline Dusky

• Trade Count: (+134)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Clockwork Firebird Designs
Dusky is Downsizing![/size]

I have just had my job cut due to a lack of NHS funding, which means I'm looking to quick-sell a bunch of EAH and MH dolls that I had otherwise been planning to hold on to. This selection is a bit random and I will take more photos at request since these are fast snaps!
If you are looking for my Pony sales, my thread can be found here: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,381246.0.html

:frolic: Onward to the listings! :frolic:

- I will ship worldwide, I am based in the UK - I aim to answer queries via MLPArena PM within 6 hours depending upon my workload.

How it works:
*Each item that isn't on Etsy has a number next to the descriptions/photos. Please quote this number when messaging me so I know who you are talking about - and if they are available.
*Once you have confirmed interest and given me a shipping location I will send you payment details and your quote(s).
*Payment is via PayPal or Bank Transfer (UK only for the latter).
Photo Album:
http://s1152.photobucket.com/user/lockeyseven/library/My%20Little%20Pony%20Sales%20-%20Dusky
Please check the sub-albums - more photos of my dolls/etc are in the 'Non-Pony Items' folder.

My G1 and G2 ponies are on Etsy because they are 'Vintage' items
:

Click Me for the Etsy shop!

Also available on Etsy:
  • More G1 ponies!
  • G1 Pride Pony badges, magnets, mirrors, keychains - listing links and information
  • 1980s toys: Cupcake Dolls, Littlest Petshop, Lanard Ponies & more.
  • LGBTA pride bracelets (leather and chainmaille)

:good:Monster High: :good:

Nightmare:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Nightmare has some damage to her eyes and her hair needs a bit of a brush, she has a couple of stray body marks. Comes with her saddle and bridle in intact, but played-with condition. Not a clue what she's worth, asking £10 and open to sensible offers.

Goolipe Jellington:

MIB 'as new' from TRU - her box is a bit dinged. She was the nicest on the shelf, happy to take more photos if needed. Asking £18

:good:Ever After High: :good:

Dragon Games Darling Charming MIB:

'As-new' MIB, box has some dings from storage. She looks great, lovely paintwork. Asking £10

Getting Fairest Apple White: TLC

She's cleaned up, but has pink marker on her face! Comes with her basic dress and her apple hair clip, poor sweetie. Asking £2.

:good:Equestria Girls: :good:

Sunset Shimmer - Rainbow Rocks
Excellent working condition, comes with outfit and headdress. Her wings are a little creased from storage.
£8.00

Aria Blaze, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle - TLC Rainbow Rocks
All of these have been gently brushed or washed but they're very TLC condition, with pain rubs and playwear. Aria and Twilight have their wings, there is some plastic stress to the mid-point of the wings.
Asking £2.00 each or £5 for all three.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 04:32:03 PM by Dusky »

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
Re: MH, EAH and EG Dolls - MIB and loose looking to quick sale (UK)!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 11:30:24 AM »
PMed you

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal