collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Restoring Princess Baby Buggy broken handle with regular Buggy handle?  (Read 346 times)

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
I got a great lot with some stuff I'll keep and others I'll resell.  One item is a Princess Baby Buggy in great condition except that the pushbar handle is missing (though everything from the wheel bars that holds the handle appears to be intact, meaning the little bump tabs and the thingie that adjusts the height of the handle).

So my question is this:  Can I just buy a handle from a regular Buggy to replace it?  Will it fit and work well?  And do the handles from the two different buggies look any different anyway?  If they match, then I guess it hardly matters if the Princess Buggy handle isn't original, though of course I'll still mention it when I resell.

And yes, I do plan to resell this Princess Buggy.  I actually have this set from my childhood collection, but I can't check it now for comparison because it's in storage at my parents' house.

THanks!
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
Re: Restoring Princess Baby Buggy broken handle with regular Buggy handle?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 07:55:36 AM »
Anyone?
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Restoring Princess Baby Buggy broken handle with regular Buggy handle?
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 02:32:10 PM »
Yes they are identical between both carriages - even the shades of pink of the flowers are almost identical and to be honest I would come down more on it being simply because they were manufactured years apart as the reason the shade of pink on the flowers on the Princess Carriage is perhaps, just perhaps, a shade or 2 more purplish, than anything deliberate. If compared loose I doubt the difference is apparent enough.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal