collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Which 5 lines/series are your favourites?

13 Wishes
9 (3.5%)
Classroom
11 (4.3%)
Create a Monster
13 (5.1%)
Dance Class
2 (0.8%)
Dawn of the Dance
28 (11%)
Dead Tired
17 (6.7%)
Dot Dead Gorgeous
3 (1.2%)
Fearleading
5 (2%)
Ghouls Alive
1 (0.4%)
Ghouls Night Out
3 (1.2%)
Ghouls Rule
5 (2%)
Gloom Beach
3 (1.2%)
I <3 Fashion
10 (3.9%)
Killer Style
0 (0%)
Music Festival
4 (1.6%)
Picture Day
18 (7.1%)
Power Ghouls
10 (3.9%)
Roller Maze
5 (2%)
Scaris
32 (12.5%)
Scary Tales
16 (6.3%)
Signature (including originals, School's Out, etc)
45 (17.6%)
Skull Shores
7 (2.7%)
Sweet 1600
4 (1.6%)
Swim
4 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Top 5 favourite MH lines/series?  (Read 746 times)

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
Re: Top 5 favourite MH lines/series?
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2013, 07:42:02 PM »
I -love- Scaris because of the new characters it brought us! Skelita, Jinafire, and Catrine are beautiful!

Scary Tales is my second, because the outfits are adorable... That Clawdeen is made of pure adorable class.

Third is Signature. With Monster High, they often hit the nail on the head with their first try. The Signature dolls are in their element, and I don't think there's any Signature release that I dislike.

I guess I'm an S girl! :D

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2013, 07:58:42 PM »
Now the top 5 is: Signature, Scaris, DotD, Picture Day, and Scary Tales! :D
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2013, 08:16:52 AM »
tuney, I think I set it so you can change your answers! I hope?

Loving reading everybody's answers, and the results are so cool so far! Signature, Scaris, DotD, Scary Tales and Dead Tired are the top 5 in that order right now.

Thanks, I fixed my vote! To be honest, I've very surprised that Scary Tales is up there. I loved the idea of the line, but wasn't overly fond of the execution. I ended up selling my Clawdeen from that set and giving her a haircut...something about her extra big eyes I didn't like. Of that set, I really do like Frankie's outfit and once you let down her hair, she's quite pretty. And I love those silver lips. But don't even get me started on that Lala!

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2013, 05:57:47 PM »
I couldn't vote for any line that hasn't been released yet.  I also can't vote for a line with so few dolls (I <3 Fashion, Swim, Scary Tales) because instead of liking the 3 that got chosen to be in the line, I find myself wishing for others to have been included.  I miss the days of DotD, when ALL the ghouls had a concept and everyone was made.  Equallity, darnit!

Because of these reasons my choices for the poll got pretty slim :lol:  I chose:

CAMs:  Duh!  I sometimes think I like these better than the regular releases!  I can't pass 'em up.  Gotta have them all, and right now! 

Classroom:  I know!  3 doll line, but they came with lockers and extra clothing (which was lacking big time back then) and they had plans for a forth!  I always find myself wishing for more from this line, WITH lockers.  There are so many other fun classes, and they could do some fun, fun things with this line.

DotD:  Like I said, this is a line that I've always felt was totally complete.  It's a good feeling.  Plus it was the first dress up line.  All others cannot equal this line's greatness.

RM:  What can I say?  I love the hair:)  In a brand of dolls with crazy colored hair, it was really cool to see them do something crazier!  I love color!  Plus I really like all the fishnet details..... and skates.  Something different.  I love different, too! :lol:

DT:  All these dolls are beautiful.  I love every one of them.  Sometimes I can't say that about other lines.  Also, this line (along with DotD) brings backs memories of simpler times.  *sigh* I miss those times:(
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2013, 06:04:32 PM »
CAM - Some of my all-time favorite dolls are CAMs. I love the amount of customization that goes into them.

Signature - For the most part, I prefer the original look of the dolls. (Not all the time, though..!)

I <3 Fashion - I really love the extra outfits that come with the dolls. Frankie's are just perfect, and I actually have Abbey's outfit with the skinny jeans on my CAM unicorn.

Also, even though this wasn't included in the poll, I just want to say that I absolutely ADORE fashion packs. Five of my favorite dolls are wearing fashion packs. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Top 5 favourite MH lines/series?
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2013, 09:55:46 PM »
Justkitter: I miss those simpler times too!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal