collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Dolly Waiting Room  (Read 122175 times)

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
Re: Dolly Waiting Room?
« Reply #150 on: August 04, 2012, 01:05:57 AM »
*Hides in shrubs in front garden to stalk postie*

9 days since Scarah was shipped and realistically I got another weeks wait at least....
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Flaileigh

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 04, 2012, 01:29:20 PM »
Aaaaaand, I used the money I made from selling my Dal to buy my first Blythe.  I said I wouldn't spend any MORE money on dolls before we move, it doesn't count if I sold one to replace it.  Right?

No, it doesn't count! Or, at least, that's what I keep telling myself. Yay, Blythe! I should take pics of mine... There needs to be more Blythe presence on this board! XD

My albino pink dolly eyes and boots arrived the other day, and now I'm just waiting on my Alice's Collections order. I'll be paying off my Doll-Leaves Kira next month, so I'll have to keep a look out for him, too... I read on DoA someone got one of their tan dolls, and the seams were sanded with the wrong grade sandpaper and the scratches and discolouration looks terrible.

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #152 on: August 04, 2012, 01:59:40 PM »
I got a nude Byul yesterday! <3 I'm so excited to get her, but now, I'm stalking eBay for when she ships. She's shipping for free from Hong Kong, so it's gonna be a while before she gets here... I can hardly wait. I've already bought some outfits for her.

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 04, 2012, 02:54:20 PM »
Hint: V& R.
They are on their way to me ;D

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #154 on: August 04, 2012, 03:03:08 PM »
Venus is sitting in the lobby of my building waiting for me. I am out working on homework now because I work better away from home - so she will be my reward when I get home! :D

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 04, 2012, 03:58:54 PM »
I'm waiting for *Deep breath* ... Venus, Robecca aaaaaand SCARAH! XP I can't decide which I'm itching most for!
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Knibitz

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #156 on: August 04, 2012, 06:53:07 PM »
welp... my ryoya arrived.
And... all horrors have been confirmed. I've been sold a recast :(

please see the story here (starting in posts 544, you do not have to be a member of doa to read this)
The seller finally outs herself in post 588

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?523616-Volks-Super-Dollfie-SD-SD13-SDGr-SD16-SD17-amp-FCS-Part-V/page28

we're working out a refund process, but they say it will take several days.
I told them they have till the 20th or I raise it to a paypal claim.

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #157 on: August 04, 2012, 07:18:01 PM »
Oh Knibitz I am SO sorry. *hugs*

Its one thing to knowingly buy a recast but to buy what you believe is a legit doll. Damn. I want to cry just reading all of that at DOA.

Knibitz

« Reply #158 on: August 04, 2012, 07:21:02 PM »

Its one thing to knowingly buy a recast but to buy what you believe is a legit doll. Damn. I want to cry just reading all of that at DOA.

yeah :(
I'm the same way. Like you, I didn't know your dolls were recasts till you sold your.... pukifee? and saw a few of your posts while browsing castaways today -  I honestly was shocked! (they make some damn good recasts! XD)
but whatever, they're your dolls and you're selling them as recasts off of doa.

There's nothing I can do about it, and boycotting you isn't going to help the matter :P

Offline Vertefae

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #159 on: August 04, 2012, 07:25:02 PM »

yeah :(
I'm the same way. Like you, I didn't know your dolls were recasts till you sold your.... pukifee? and saw a few of your posts while browsing castaways today -  I honestly was shocked! (they make some damn good recasts! XD)
but whatever, they're your dolls and you're selling them as recasts off of doa.

There's nothing I can do about it, and boycotting you isn't going to help the matter :P

I had a recast little fee to check them out. He was made well but didn't compare to my legit pukifees :) I do have a recast Lati yellow that I adopted from someone who bought it and then was told it was a recast. I felt so bad for her.

Buy yeah, I would NEVER post her as a legit girl, especially on DOA. Other than her all my new girls are/will be legit Fairyland gals. They're just seem like soulfull to me.

Offline Flaileigh

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 04, 2012, 07:55:26 PM »
Sorry to hear that, Knibitz. Hopefully you guys can figure it out. I'm guessing it's too late for the seller to get any of her money back from the original seller tho? Sucks.  :huh:

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #161 on: August 05, 2012, 03:42:18 PM »
Awww, Knibitz, that's horrible.  I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you.  did they delete all the posts on DoA?  The only thing I see on that thread is a mod telling people not to talk about recasts, but I don't see anything actually posted about your doll...

Either way, that's terrible that someone would do that.  I have my recast resins, but the only ones I have I will never part with, much less try to pass them off as original.  It is ridiculous...

On a more positive note, my Soony finally arrived yesterday!  She's BEAUTIFUL!  Now I'm just waiting on my Blythe to show up, and my little Teschen is at the face-up/body blush artist.

~Rodan+Fields~

Knibitz

« Reply #162 on: August 05, 2012, 04:47:50 PM »
yeah :/ doa decided to delete all the posts after telling me that they'd keep them o____0 wtf.
But whatever, seems to be going well. The person who bought it is saying they didn't know it was a recast, and are more than willing to work out a refund profess.
Whether I believe them or not, I just want my money back.

Makes me not want to buy secondhand ever again then :/

Looking at buying a ltf or pukifee from dde though XD My friend wants me to get a pukifee and is hell bent on convincing me that this is a good plan to get over everything XD

Offline Vertefae

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #163 on: August 05, 2012, 05:47:02 PM »
yeah :/ doa decided to delete all the posts after telling me that they'd keep them o____0 wtf.
But whatever, seems to be going well. The person who bought it is saying they didn't know it was a recast, and are more than willing to work out a refund profess.
Whether I believe them or not, I just want my money back.

Makes me not want to buy secondhand ever again then :/

Looking at buying a ltf or pukifee from dde though XD My friend wants me to get a pukifee and is hell bent on convincing me that this is a good plan to get over everything XD

I hate that they deleted the posts. It would have been so much better to keep them! Even just to educate people.

I do think that an adorable Pukifee would make you feel MUCH better. LOL

Offline karrie91

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 05, 2012, 05:48:05 PM »
I'm anxiously waiting for the arrival of the surprise dolls my sister ordered me for my birthday! There's 5 of them and she told me one was Spectra! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal