collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Paypal Shipping Labels, Canada to US-What should I know?  (Read 594 times)

Offline Mismatch

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Paypal Shipping Labels, Canada to US-What should I know?
« on: April 17, 2012, 07:28:29 PM »
Hi guys,

So I've recently started using Ebay, and I'm just wondering if there's anything I should know about using Paypal shipping labels to send ponies from Canada to the US?  Like, do I need to declare anything or pay customs?  I'm kind of scared that the magnets in the ponies' hooves will set off the alarms at the border.  Oh, and there's a Lily Lightly in the bunch--do I need to worry about her being dismembered in the search for bombs or anything?

Let me know, and if you can give me any advice on safe shipping so that I can become a reliable pony trader, that'd be awesome!  Thanks guys!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Paypal Shipping Labels, Canada to US-What should I know?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 05:44:18 AM »
I am in the US and I ship abroad almost daily.  I use ebay's labels though and not Paypal's, it's easier.  I do change the description of my item to Horse Figure or Vintage Horse Figure because by default it will put your auction title in there.  I do this for the fact that some countries do not allow Toys, I know to Italy it is a big NO-NO!

I don't think you have anything to worry about as far as the magnet in there hoof.  I have shipped tons of G3's with no problem what-so-ever.

And as far as custom fee's, no you do not pay any.  If anyone gets charged it's the buyer because of the value that is declared on the package.  So the answer to your question about having to declare the value on your package , is yes!

I am sure other's will have some more pointers for you.  I am in need of another cup of coffee right now before I can think of anymore :P
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal