collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP has invaded the big screen with a cameo in an upcoming animated movie  (Read 2612 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
We will now all be tuned to every single animation which is out between now and the end of the year to catch this! :P
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Bag of Magic Food

• Trade Count: (0)
My guess is Wreck-it Ralph... ;) Given all of the 80s video game references... it would make sense to me...
.  If its Wreck It Ralph I would hope it woulv be G1 ;p
But that was the only generation that didn't get any kind of video game or computer game, wasn't it?  That's too bad; I would have loved to see My Little Pony on the Nintendo Entertainment System.

Water_Fire

I would like to throw out ParaNorman as a possibility? It's probably not, but the big sister character could still have all the gear in her bedroom maybe?

Exciting! :D

Offline princesswingsong

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • http://marie-ralston.blogspot.com
I'm probably not allowed to say :), but I will give you a hint that it was one of the movies that was mentioned in this thread. But I will say that I will definitely being taking my whole family when this movie comes out as it is a very good movie overall plus it has the added benefit of MLPs xD.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks Sourdough for my Wing Song Adoptable and to Emiko\'s Pony Maker for my avi!

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
Oooh, the anticipation!!!

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline Rarityfan2011

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
I guess it's Frankenweenie or Paranorman.

will2Bfree

Paranorman has already been out for a few days, since before this thread was even made. She said the movie wasn't coming out until Christmas.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Ooooo maybe it is Rise of the Guardians then!! It has kids in it, and it's probably been in production since the end of the G3 era. I am soooo in love with the trailers!

It's so funny, when my friend first told me about the movie she was like "Yeah it's a movie where the sandman, Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus, and the Easter bunny team up and fight evil!" I was all like "Uh...huh...."  :lookround:

But then I saw the first trailer and I was like  :shocked: looks like the BEST MOVIE EVER!! I can't wait for the end of Nov. when it comes out!
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline RavenFeather

• Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
Ooooo maybe it is Rise of the Guardians then!! It has kids in it, and it's probably been in production since the end of the G3 era. I am soooo in love with the trailers!

It's so funny, when my friend first told me about the movie she was like "Yeah it's a movie where the sandman, Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus, and the Easter bunny team up and fight evil!" I was all like "Uh...huh...."  :lookround:

But then I saw the first trailer and I was like  :shocked: looks like the BEST MOVIE EVER!! I can't wait for the end of Nov. when it comes out!

Rise of the Guardians had been in Production for YEARS!!!!!  if it's any movie it would be that one, as it has been going on and off production for a very long time.  That's my best guess at least!
 Thanks Bronely!

Offline Rarityfan2011

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
King of the Elves or Wreck-it Ralph.

ladybrooklyn

But that was the only generation that didn't get any kind of video game or computer game, wasn't it?  That's too bad; I would have loved to see My Little Pony on the Nintendo Entertainment System.

HEY now!!! We had video games in the 80s!!!! I resent that! ;)

Granted... it wasn't much more than Pac Man... Pong... and Pitfall... but there WERE video games before the Nintendo!!!!! :lol:

I still think it's Wreck-it Ralph... though I could see it being Rise of the Guardians... I just don't know much about that one... ;)

And sure... Guardians has been in production for years... but ALL ANIMATION takes at least 5-6 yrs to be made... (not sure just HOW many years Guardians has been in the works. But I do know that movies like Emperor's New Groove... and Dinosaur took 10+ yrs to be completed... due to several director changes etc... Then again, don't get me started on animation! I could go on... and on... :lol: )

Offline ZeldaTheSwordsman

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Death to Eclipse" protests DA's dumb new UI
    • View Profile
but ALL ANIMATION takes at least 5-6 yrs to be made...

That isn't true at ALL.
should be perma-moderated

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
I started this debate with my friend (we love to debate stuff lol) and her vote is for Wreck-It Ralph rather than Rise of the Guardians.

The Wreck-It Ralph summary states that the title character has been doing his job "for over 30 years" meaning the movie probably takes place in present day, even though he started in the 80's video game era, so we could see some G3's in the film! Ralph is also seen talking to a young girl in the trailer.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile

HEY now!!! We had video games in the 80s!!!! I resent that! ;)

Granted... it wasn't much more than Pac Man... Pong... and Pitfall... but there WERE video games before the Nintendo!!!!! :lol:

I think this person meant that there wasn't a MLP videogame~

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal