collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ebay seller's brother OPENED my MIP Birthflowers?!?!  (Read 3432 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay seller's brother OPENED my MIP Birthflowers?!?!
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2013, 02:41:26 PM »
It sounds like she has on several occasions now sold ponies represented as MIP-  hoping that the buyer won't mind when she reveals that she later "discovers" the packages were in fact opened.

You can plainly see the tear in that pony above- although maybe not if you were not looking specifically for it. 

Sad stuff here.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2013, 03:22:28 AM »
This is one dodgy seller! I think she is in line for some neg feedback after all of this rubbish! I'm so sorry to hear what happened - it sounds like this seller is scamming to get more money for items she knows have been opened , but giving out excuses to try and get away with it!   :mad:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Whoa1234

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2013, 12:07:12 PM »
This is the message i received on the 15th

The seller offered another solution   
Hi whoakitten,
The seller has responded to you and offered another solution to solve this issue.
Seller's message:
"Honestly my brother and I went through an entire house and two storage units of our mother's stuff because she hoards and this stuff we are selling is a result of that so either we missed it because we were exhausted from the process or after I listed stuff my stepson or one of his playmates opened the packages because the stuff was stored near his playroom, either way it happened just let me know what you want to do to resolve this. Thanks. "

If you're satisfied with this solution, you can let the seller know by sending a message in the Resolution Center. If you don't want to accept this offer, we encourage you to send the seller a message with solution that you'd be happy with.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2013, 12:15:13 PM »
Sooooo...

Her brother opened up all the MIPs!
It popped open on its own!
I must not have noticed when I sent them!
or
My stepson and his rascally playmates opened them!

Take your pick.  Free excuses for all!  Come one, come all, enjoy the wild and wily show of excuses!

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2013, 12:25:19 PM »
The way it's written it sounds like this to me "Look, I have better things to do so either send the pony back to me so I can sell to someone who isn't a pain in the tuchus or shut up and keep the darned thing. It's your fault for being so picky over something so stupid, and obviously you're a hoarder just like my mom."

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2013, 03:51:22 AM »
Sooooo...

or

Take your pick.  Free excuses for all!  Come one, come all, enjoy the wild and wily show of excuses!

LOL just what I was thinking! :lol:  although the situation isnt funny of course (I'm not Loling at that! it makes me feel so annoyed!) , the list of excuses is getting ridiclous! hmm the only one she is missing is that the dog opened it!

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2013, 02:42:39 PM »
Sooooo...

or

Ha ha ha, too true!  What a completely skeevy seller.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2013, 05:17:25 PM »
I had to end up giving her positive feedback because a) she did refund my money immediately and b) she gave me a partial refund on the other item I bought from her to make up for the delayed shipping, and that item was as described.  I didn't leave her all her stars, however. 

And I will NOT be buying from her again.

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2013, 10:12:16 PM »
That seller really didn't have the right to get annoyed or impatient with people complaining about what was going on. She was dishonest! She misrepresented the merchandise.. I mean, a pony getting cancer in package? Maaaaaaaybe, if it wasn't stored at a temperature to help preserve the plastic. But pindot mold? Mold doesn't grow in a couple days, especially on inorganic material. It takes a while. So, really... plus, she told every one a different story. Did she think that anyone who would buy a pony was like her mom, a person with a mental condition that has built a maze of stuff in their house and speaks to no one??? There are fan communities for pretty much every pop culture craze there's ever been.... My Little Pony as well! Now, the chances of her selling to three people who manage to find each other? Slim... but it happened, revealing a trend. So.... it's pretty much in the buyers' right to call shenanigans when she's been found out.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal