collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Does Anyone Have This Bedset?  (Read 919 times)

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
Does Anyone Have This Bedset?
« on: December 22, 2015, 06:22:22 PM »
I have this bed set
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

But, at the time I just bought a twin and I should have gotten a full but whatever.

But, Target and Walmart seem to have this same bed set

even though it's bright I like it except for the blue outline of pinkie pie, especially around her eyes it looks like she's wearing too much bright blue eye shadow or something.  Then, they have a matching fleece blanket and it looks so much better than the comforter.

I just wanted to know what you guys think of it, if anyone has it and if it looks better in person (or bedset)

Post Merge: December 23, 2015, 12:53:12 PM

edit for image size ~ hathorcat
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 10:09:41 AM by hathorcat »

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Does Anyone Have This Bedset?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 03:18:16 PM »
 :bump:

Karebearcntdwn

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2015, 05:12:38 PM »
My daughter has the first one shown along with the matching curtains. She loves it a lot, and the curtain blocks the light perfectly. You are right about the second one, the outline on Pinkie Pie does look off.

Emerald

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2015, 07:04:47 PM »
Nobody in my house has either of these but I also agree that the gradient outline on Pinkie Pie looks super weird.

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2015, 10:53:27 AM »
Thanks for responding everyone.  I think I won't get this set.  They don't often make MLP bedding anymore that's why I was debating.

CottonTALE

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2015, 06:26:09 AM »
I have the first set (only the comforter though) it's pretty soft actually and not bad quality. I have a double bed, and it fits pretty well on it. I want to get a sheet set to go with it eventually, but for now my purple sheets match it well enough.

I was looking online and found these on Amazon:

I think it was released in the earlier days of G4
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 06:32:09 AM by CottonTALE »

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2015, 01:03:49 PM »
I have the first set (only the comforter though) it's pretty soft actually and not bad quality. I have a double bed, and it fits pretty well on it. I want to get a sheet set to go with it eventually, but for now my purple sheets match it well enough.

I was looking online and found these on Amazon:

I think it was released in the earlier days of G4

I love that one, I really want it but I tried typing in My Little Pony bedding and My Little Pony comforter and get the one I already have and the one I was debating in the thread topic.  What did you type to find it?

Edit: Nevermind I googled it and saw the amazon listing and went to the page and it said the bedding is currently unavailable and they don't know when they will get it again.  :(
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 01:11:09 PM by Majesty »

Offline rosesare

• Trade Count: (+298)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2015, 07:42:45 AM »
I have the first set but the sheets only. They're really soft and I like them.  Too bad they don't fit my queen bed now but I use them on my fouton for when guests sleep over.     

Offline spottedslug

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2016, 06:00:33 AM »
My kids have the sheets from that second bedset. It stayed pretty bright for the first year or so they used them. They are pretty worn and faded now, and I think we've had them for about a year and a half. They are our thinnest cheapest sheets, but fine for my 5 and 8 year old to have in rotation with 4 other sheets.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2016, 10:20:53 AM »
G4 merch is something just about everyone is jumping on to right now so if you dont like what is currently available, why not simply wait a little longer? I am sure more licensees will pop up soon enough. The only thing I would say, is like with many licensed products which are simply dont to catch a fad and make a quick buck, dont expect the highest of quality. Buy it because you like MLP not because its long lasting or good quality :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2016, 04:26:39 PM »
G4 merch is something just about everyone is jumping on to right now so if you dont like what is currently available, why not simply wait a little longer? I am sure more licensees will pop up soon enough. The only thing I would say, is like with many licensed products which are simply dont to catch a fad and make a quick buck, dont expect the highest of quality. Buy it because you like MLP not because its long lasting or good quality :)

Thanks. :)  I have a G3 set, but not the sheets anymore, because they were too rough after a while and the comforter is faded and is a little rough on the side with actual ponies.  It's reversible and the other side is just pink with purple stars.  The G4 set I have in the first picture is great, but I am getting rid of the sheets, because they're too slick and don't stay on my bed right.  I have a nice sheet set which I will probably use for all my bed sets, even if it doesn't match. :P  I may wait and see, I think MLP is still popular with girls isn't it?  I mean, they may make something new in the near future.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 04:29:16 PM by Majesty »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal