collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sudden increase in shipping prices from the Netherlands? Or a liar-pants?  (Read 1280 times)

Offline zora

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
i was affected by this too! i sent her the additional 5 US$ for shipping within europe.

i know the ultra high shipping costs problem, same here in austria! everything over 2,50cm has to be sent as a package for 13,50 eur within europe..!

i bought from mlpvalley before and i was always happy with my purchases.
Former Nirvana and BigBro Collector

Offline katrine2309

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Every day is someone's birthday - celebrate it!
    • View Profile
Yup, I would let it go as well. Ask for the refund, or if you really want the ponies - pay the extra shipping cost. Even though ebay policy states that you cannot ask for additional shipping after item is sold is one thing, but I would be surprised if a lot of people here would manage to pay 500$ extra for shipping expenses one month. Especially if you have a kid. To be honest, if that was me I would have done the same thing. As long as she offers refunds, I think she is being as honest about this as she can. Nothing flakey or dishonest about giving refunds.

And really, banned at 13 years old doesn't really mean anything to me. She is all grown-up (I'm guessing since she has a kid) and I for one is not going to hold something she did as a kid against her the rest of her life. It's 20 years since I was thirteen - I'm glad that no one holds my actions back then over my head ;)
Visit my Flickr for doll & pony pictures!

My wantlist - pony wear, backcards & puffy/flat stickers

Looking for Puffy Stickers: Ripple (seapony), Gypsy and Gusty on original backing

Offline zora

• Trade Count: (+75)
    • View Profile
i received my ponies PLUS very cool presents! a sticker sheet G4 and 2 unopened blind bags!
Former Nirvana and BigBro Collector

Offline shadowlark

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
I also received the message about needing additional shipping. Having heard that shipping is usually more from the Netherlands I didn't mind paying the extra. Plus, I really wanted the CF Bowtie so I ended up paying the extra. Got my package today and I also had a few extras - a sticker sheet and a G2 Lady Dragonfly. Not a huge fan of G2s but love love LOVE dragonflies, so that was pretty cool!

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
what a sweet gifts you got, zora and shadowlark :lovey:

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
I'm glad to read that things are working out.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
:( Its an unfortunate and disappointing situation, but I  believe in this case she is telling the truth, especially as other people here have confirmed the high costs of shipping from that country.  Since she has offered a refund , then its best to take it and move on if its not worth paying the extra. I know that you shouldnt have to pay anything extra on ebay of course , and as a seller if you make a mistake with the shipping costs then its not the buyers problem , suck it up and learn from the mistake  (I've done it myself - happens to most of us I think :yikes: ) ... but I also understand that if she has a number of customers needing their ponies to be reshipped at much higher postage cost then its really possible that she cant afford to do it.
 It seems that she is trying to sort it out anyways, either by refunding, or by sending extras with the original ponies to try and make up for the awful shipping costs. So I guess it depends on how much you want the ponies, and if it would be worth it or not.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal