collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: RANDOM SWAP - *COMPLETED*  (Read 77587 times)

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
Re: RANDOM "other collections" SWAP - START SHOPPING!
« Reply #1215 on: February 17, 2013, 06:32:48 PM »
I suddenly just got motivation to try and finishing shopping for my partner's main items xD. Probably because I don't want to do homework hehe.

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: February 17, 2013, 06:36:16 PM »
Ohh how can you people be so quick? ..

I haven't bought anything yet *glares at dog and vet bill*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1217 on: February 17, 2013, 06:41:22 PM »
For my box, it's going to be 1 big thing and a few little extra bits for small things. I was debating whether or not I should individually wrap the things that are going into the big thing, but I feel they would be better as a grouped-together thing.

I'm going extras shopping the next time I get paid.

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: February 17, 2013, 06:49:34 PM »
I have a fun question for the group that shouldn't stress people out!  What are you going to do for wrapping paper for your gifts?

I'll be going to the dollar store to see what kind of wrapping paper and gift bags/boxes they have.

One of my items arrived today and it's super cute... however I think it might be a bootleg.  How do you feel about unofficial merchandise?

I don't think I've ever seen bootleg versions of my collections. But, as long as its well made I don't mind.

favorite colors?

I believe I already answered this in my wishlist but mine are black, red and aqua.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: February 17, 2013, 07:11:50 PM »
Alright xD. Caved and bought two more things that I had been watching. Think I am done with the main bits now xD. Just time for extras and wrapping!!

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #1220 on: February 17, 2013, 07:33:18 PM »

I started buying the day I got my partner. I found lots of great stuff right off the bat and I didn't let very many opportunities pass me by. I was hoping to add just a little more, but I was separated from my job after the holiday season, so I have had to accept that the buying is over for me. So I was able to switch my focus on extras where I'm spending the least amount of money.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: February 17, 2013, 08:14:51 PM »

I started buying the day I got my partner. I found lots of great stuff right off the bat and I didn't let very many opportunities pass me by. I was hoping to add just a little more, but I was separated from my job after the holiday season, so I have had to accept that the buying is over for me. So I was able to switch my focus on extras where I'm spending the least amount of money.

I did the same but had to slow down the last week or two because school was kicking my butt. I just finished up the main parts today and will get some extras going this week.

Sorry to hear about your job! I am a full-time student in a crazy busy nursing program so I am not working at the moment, either. Luckily my tax return helped me spoil my partner! Definitely guilty of going over budget on this one  :blush:

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #1222 on: February 17, 2013, 08:23:23 PM »
I did the same but had to slow down the last week or two because school was kicking my butt. I just finished up the main parts today and will get some extras going this week.

Sorry to hear about your job! I am a full-time student in a crazy busy nursing program so I am not working at the moment, either. Luckily my tax return helped me spoil my partner! Definitely guilty of going over budget on this one  :blush:

Nice! I am going back to school this year. I'm stoked!

Honestly, I am not built for "jobs". I need to hurry up and get into my career. The redundancy of jobs gets me so bored so fast I tend to lose my focus and my performance dies off. Only jobs I'm good at are cashier jobs and fast food. That thrill of the unexpected is what made me so good at those jobs. I was working a warehouse job over the holiday, but a lot of factors started working against me pretty quickly. So they had to drop me, which sucks, but I'm dealing with it. Honestly, I don't think I'll get another, as I'm going to start getting my foot in the door for my career. I'm going to be studying Zoology so long as everything goes to plan, so I'll likely start volunteering full-time at the zoo or aquarium and hopefully I'll get an internship once I enter into the Zoology program.

Ai from Aurora

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: February 17, 2013, 08:31:22 PM »
Nice! I am going back to school this year. I'm stoked!

Honestly, I am not built for "jobs". I need to hurry up and get into my career. The redundancy of jobs gets me so bored so fast I tend to lose my focus and my performance dies off. Only jobs I'm good at are cashier jobs and fast food. That thrill of the unexpected is what made me so good at those jobs. I was working a warehouse job over the holiday, but a lot of factors started working against me pretty quickly. So they had to drop me, which sucks, but I'm dealing with it. Honestly, I don't think I'll get another, as I'm going to start getting my foot in the door for my career. I'm going to be studying Zoology so long as everything goes to plan, so I'll likely start volunteering full-time at the zoo or aquarium and hopefully I'll get an internship once I enter into the Zoology program.

Neat! :D. If I didn't choose to go to nursing school, I definitely would've went for something animal-related. My SO is going to vet school, so at least I get to hear all the stories and such :D. Plus I just keep a hoard of animals in my house...that helps too haha.

I know what you mean about the career thing. I hate working where I am not interested in what I'm doing. Ultimately, I want to get my DNP (doctor of nursing practice) and be a nurse practitioner...but that's far down the road.

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #1224 on: February 17, 2013, 08:39:08 PM »
Neat! :D. If I didn't choose to go to nursing school, I definitely would've went for something animal-related. My SO is going to vet school, so at least I get to hear all the stories and such :D. Plus I just keep a hoard of animals in my house...that helps too haha.

I know what you mean about the career thing. I hate working where I am not interested in what I'm doing. Ultimately, I want to get my DNP (doctor of nursing practice) and be a nurse practitioner...but that's far down the road.

Well it may not happen tomorrow, but I am sure you will realize your goals. :)

We have a hoard of animals, too! Ha ha! I have a lot of respect for anyone who can be a vet. I could never handle it emotionally.

Ai from Aurora

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: February 17, 2013, 08:42:59 PM »

Well it may not happen tomorrow, but I am sure you will realize your goals. :)

We have a hoard of animals, too! Ha ha! I have a lot of respect for anyone who can be a vet. I could never handle it emotionally.

Haha xD. Yeah that was kind of my decision maker for nursing vs vet school... somehow I am not as emotional about people. Don't get me wrong..I still care and obviously still want to help, but something about animals being so vulnerable to people makes me get really emotional seeing them hurt or mistreated. I am a sucker for all those animal organizations and always donate when I see them.

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #1226 on: February 17, 2013, 08:50:15 PM »
Haha xD. Yeah that was kind of my decision maker for nursing vs vet school... somehow I am not as emotional about people. Don't get me wrong..I still care and obviously still want to help, but something about animals being so vulnerable to people makes me get really emotional seeing them hurt or mistreated. I am a sucker for all those animal organizations and always donate when I see them.

I totally feel you. I donate to them, too. How can you even consider saying no?

I knew I wanted to work with animals, but vet techs don't make squat and I knew I couldn't be a vet. I took a ton of tests to get matched up with different fields of study and zoology stood out to me. I am hopeful that I will be able to put myself into a position where I have the opportunity to make a real difference for animals. It's many years off still, but maybe someday I'll be a voice that people are willing to listen to. Maybe. ^_^

Ai from Aurora

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: February 17, 2013, 08:58:52 PM »
I totally feel you. I donate to them, too. How can you even consider saying no?

I knew I wanted to work with animals, but vet techs don't make squat and I knew I couldn't be a vet. I took a ton of tests to get matched up with different fields of study and zoology stood out to me. I am hopeful that I will be able to put myself into a position where I have the opportunity to make a real difference for animals. It's many years off still, but maybe someday I'll be a voice that people are willing to listen to. Maybe. ^_^

I will listen to you xD. Someone has to have a voice for them...since they don't really have their own.

One year, I got a "Sponsor a Zebra" donation gift made in my name as a christmas gift and thought it was the coolest thing ever. Not sure that sentence made sense...someone donated to a zebra protection fund in my name as a Christmas gift to me. Hope that made sense xD.

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #1228 on: February 17, 2013, 09:02:38 PM »
I will listen to you xD. Someone has to have a voice for them...since they don't really have their own.

One year, I got a "Sponsor a Zebra" donation gift made in my name as a christmas gift and thought it was the coolest thing ever. Not sure that sentence made sense...someone donated to a zebra protection fund in my name as a Christmas gift to me. Hope that made sense xD.

Makes perfect sense! Two birthdays ago my mom adopted a manatee for me. ^_^ It is a really cool gift. It's been one of my favorite gifts over the years, for sure.

Ai from Aurora

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: February 17, 2013, 09:03:47 PM »
That makes sense. My fifth grade class soon creed a wolf back when they were threatened. Now they are doing well!

Soon creed?  Lol, autocorrect!  That was supposed to be "sponsored". 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal