collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: RANDOM SWAP - *COMPLETED*  (Read 77565 times)

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
Re: RANDOM "other collections" SWAP - START SHOPPING!
« Reply #795 on: February 04, 2013, 12:13:43 PM »
Haha I have four very sneaky chihuahuas xD. While they can't reach the counter.... I have to make sure everything is out of their reach or they will steal it and run outside lol. They mostly like socks and plastic things. One of them stole and ate the ear off G1 Lucky once :(

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: February 04, 2013, 12:18:53 PM »
My cat liked to chew on tulle.  I had to hide my wedding dress and veil from her!  She also liked to like photos.  So all photos had to be put away or have a glass over them otherwise they might end up really funny looking.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #797 on: February 04, 2013, 12:21:30 PM »
All I have are 3 Geckoes :) they live in their own tanks and don't have teeth :P

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: February 04, 2013, 12:30:06 PM »
I watch dogs and no matter hard I try to have everything out of dog reach they still manage to get something. One time a dog got a Fortune Cookie!
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: February 04, 2013, 12:32:22 PM »
I watch dogs and no matter hard I try to have everything out of dog reach they still manage to get something.

so true

Haha I have four very sneaky chihuahuas xD. While they can't reach the counter.... I have to make sure everything is out of their reach or they will steal it and run outside lol. They mostly like socks and plastic things. One of them stole and ate the ear off G1 Lucky once :(

she likes socks too  -_- I put things in the cupboard and she takes them out again. its getting ridiculous at first she only did it behind closed doors not she is confident and does it infront of people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3dkiFRvYa8

sorry got off topic are we going to post teaser pictures before posting the boxs?

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #800 on: February 04, 2013, 12:34:24 PM »
sorry got off topic are we going to post teaser pictures before posting the boxs?

yeah :) I was wondering about that too, also how it would that work? (this is my first swap, so please bear with me ^^; )

Offline Kaeldre

• Goa'uld System Lord
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "The best advice I've found is don't look down."
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: February 04, 2013, 12:35:56 PM »
Went to Target for some groceries and picked up a few goodies for my partner. :3

"When someone asks me if I give up, I say 'Not until I'm dead'.  And sometimes not even then." ~ Daniel Jackson
"Asking a Ferengi to play a Cardassian game is like asking a Klingon to chew with his mouth closed." ~ Elim Garak

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: February 04, 2013, 12:38:02 PM »

yeah :) I was wondering about that too, also how it would that work? (this is my first swap, so please bear with me ^^; )

ditto this

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: February 04, 2013, 12:42:34 PM »
I put things in the cupboard and she takes them out again. its getting ridiculous at first she only did it behind closed doors not she is confident and does it infront of people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3dkiFRvYa8
Wow Cyberunicorn, what a smart doggy!  :-D 

ditto this
Well, you have to gift wrap all your items, so before you pack up the box, just take a picture of everything nicely wrapped up to show everyone ^_^

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: February 04, 2013, 12:43:48 PM »
I cannot believe it, there I am unpacking on of the items for my partner that came today.  put it down on the side for a second while I answer the phone. then I come back in and one half is in the dogs mouth and the other is on the floor. then the thing just runs with a body in its mouth.  :argh: I never learn put things up above head height out of dogs reach. well off to buy another one closely followed by killing my spaniel

Ugh! Sorry to hear that, Cyberunicorn. When my dog was in his teething stage, he was so bad! Thank goodness he outgrew it. ^^;
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: February 04, 2013, 12:56:53 PM »
I believe teasers are expected :).  Plus they make it fun and exciting!

Like Daiyuflower said, you just wrap up all your goodies and take a picture of them before shipping :). It's just to give everyone a little tease as to who it could be for and what might be in it :)

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: February 04, 2013, 01:15:43 PM »
And something I learned last time:

You post teasers in here, but when someone actually has opened everything and is bragging, that first person posts in the Brag Arena and we all then post our brags in that same post afterward.

Hope I explained that well.   

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: February 04, 2013, 01:21:17 PM »

OMG! I LOVE CHIHUAHUAS!  I have one little Chihuahua named Dixie. I live at home and only one is all my parents will allow. But when I move out, I'd love to have a couple. Or three. Or four. LOL

I think a question was asked earlier in this thread as to whether or not you want snacks for your pets. Dixie likes to eat anything, but I won't feed her anything with meat by-products. You would be horrified if you researched it and learned what was really in it. So yeah....only good quality ingredients that you would eat yourself. XD
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: February 04, 2013, 01:27:07 PM »
Aw, sorry to hear about that, Cyberunicorn! :(

My dog prefers to pick up items, then scoot over to use and pad his feet to get our attention. If we say 'no', he'll let us take it from him and he'll pick up one of his own toys to play with. But if we say 'yes'... Goodbye item. He likes to get our permission before he destroys anything :P

I'll hopefully have my first item and extras soon!

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: February 04, 2013, 01:51:45 PM »

OMG! I LOVE CHIHUAHUAS!  I have one little Chihuahua named Dixie. I live at home and only one is all my parents will allow. But when I move out, I'd love to have a couple. Or three. Or four. LOL

I think a question was asked earlier in this thread as to whether or not you want snacks for your pets. Dixie likes to eat anything, but I won't feed her anything with meat by-products. You would be horrified if you researched it and learned what was really in it. So yeah....only good quality ingredients that you would eat yourself. XD

I will probably always have chihuahuas :). They're my favorite breed...next to French bulldogs xP. But I love the temperament and personalities chihuahuas have. Plus they're cute xP and I'm not a big fan of big dogs.  I mean I like them... But not for myself.

As for treats for my dogs... They would love a new toy and I have info for that in my wish list. But I'd prefer no food for them because I don't give them anything that isn't a dog healthy treat. I spend lots of money feeding them science diet, so I wouldn't wanna give them treats with meat-by-product and corn and all that stuff that's terrible for them xD. My partner works in the veterinary field and would kill me if I gave them unhealthy treats lol.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal