collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: RANDOM SWAP - *COMPLETED*  (Read 77560 times)

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: RANDOM "other collections" SWAP SIGN UP's - Ending 1/28
« Reply #105 on: January 23, 2013, 07:12:49 PM »
just glad i have a pokemon tournament to keep my mind busy till this starts.
hee hee hee, it's what my fiancee has been talking about all week ^^; he was up all night getting his team all set :P

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #106 on: January 23, 2013, 07:18:05 PM »
hee hee hee, it's what my fiancee has been talking about all week ^^; he was up all night getting his team all set :P
xD got mine set today. luckily i have friday off so i can play for a while. well... while the paint is drying on the customs i need to finish. xP

CottonTALE

« Reply #107 on: January 23, 2013, 07:22:15 PM »
xD got mine set today. luckily i have friday off so i can play for a while. well... while the paint is drying on the customs i need to finish. xP
His team looks pretty impressive :P I play pokemon too, but not on a competitive level like that. I'm thinking when I get the tools to do customs, I'll start making pokemon-themed custom ponies :D

On a side note, I have linked my Swap wishlist in my siggy to make things easier :D

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 23, 2013, 07:46:04 PM »
Okay, time to answer some questions!

1) would you rather have the whole budget go towards one item or several cheaper items?
Either way is good with me.

2) Would you like to receive candy as an extra? If so what do you like?
I dont' mind some candy, but I don't want to receive too much. It sits around longer than I can eat it. Just a little bit of milk chocolate candies would be great. I also like hard fruity candy like Jolly Ranchers.

3) Would you like any pony themed items as extras?
Pony themed stuff is always welcome!

4) If your partner is having trouble finding the "other collections" items, would you accept ponies instead?   
Yes, I am fine with ponies. Here are a few I wouldn't mind getting.
G1 Pearly Baby Surprise
G3s:
 Rhythm and Rhyme
Sunny Salsa
Pick a Lilly
Pumpkin Tart
Abra-ca-Dabra
Austumn Crips
Chocolate Delight
Northern Lights
All My Heart
Candy Heart
Winter Ice

Other extras I like:
I adore dolphins, Chihuahuas, Chinese Crested dogs, foxes, lions, and just doggies in general. I like pretty pens and cool keychains. I like any kind of random blind bag thingy that is girly. It always amuses me. Hello Kitty and Chibimaru things are always loved. I also like lotions and bubble baths in any kind of scent.

As for stuff I collect:

Lady Lovely Locks: I need almost anything from this line! The ONLY thing I don't need is the original Lady Lovely Locks doll herself. I would love any of the other dolls, even if it's another version of LLL herself. I'd love ANY of the pets, including the kitties, seals, Silkypup, and Silkymane. And I LOVE ANY pixietails. I don't mind if they are duplicates. I love them!

Little Pretties:
Here is a GREAT reference site for them:  http://www.ghostofthedoll.co.uk/Toys_LittlePretties.htm
The ones I need:
Frosty Fur
Mimi
Rosebud
Flutterina
Ginger
Zizi
Bow
Happy Feet
Peekablu
Dixie
Pinkheart
Lila
Little Sweets
Pinkums
Snow Fur
Perfuma
Rosette
Frosta
Purple Paws
Heaven Heart
Prize Petal
Baby Bibsy
Baby Prancer
Baby Tee Hee
Cherry Blossom
Peach Blossom
Bitsy Bouquet
Happy Heather
Snow Curl
Carla

Monster High: Any version of Draculaura besides the signature version would be cool to own. She's one of my favorite dolls and I wouldn't mind owning a few different versions of her. I'd list more but I am not sure what I'll buy between now and March, but I am very sure I don't be purchasing anymore Draculauras. There are characters out there that I haven't gotten yet that I am sure I will own by then.
But I wouldn't mind owning some CAM sets. Namely the one that comes with the dragon and the one that comes with the unicorn.  Oh, and the one with the purple doll with fins. Can't remember what it is. She's the same species as Lagoona, LOL.
Oh, and ANY of the fashion packs! I own none and wouldn't mind having a variety of different outfits.

Invader ZIM: All I own is the DVDs. Any merchandise from this show would be well loved.

Bratz Ponyz: I collect these. The pics below show which ones I own. Click on the links. I would also adore ANY of the Bratz sea horses/seaponies.
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/DazzleKitty/Ponies/Pony%20Room%20of%20Doom/IMG_0056_zpse79bdf5a.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/DazzleKitty/Ponies/Pony%20Room%20of%20Doom/IMG_0027_zps023a6835.jpg

Magic Meadow Ponies:
Would like any that I don't have. :)
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/DazzleKitty/Ponies/IMG_0122_zps166a0c2f.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/DazzleKitty/Ponies/IMG_0123_zps44cc4a91.jpg

And I think this is it.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 07:23:30 AM by DazzleKitty »
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Kaeldre

• Goa'uld System Lord
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "The best advice I've found is don't look down."
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 23, 2013, 08:44:08 PM »
Swap wishlist linked in siggy for my partner's convenience! :3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"When someone asks me if I give up, I say 'Not until I'm dead'.  And sometimes not even then." ~ Daniel Jackson
"Asking a Ferengi to play a Cardassian game is like asking a Klingon to chew with his mouth closed." ~ Elim Garak

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 23, 2013, 10:45:08 PM »
that sound like fun, I have a number of good pokemon but never had the guts to go in to tourniment with them. I would not know how anyway  -_-

Also how do you like your wish list to your signature????

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 24, 2013, 12:19:54 AM »
Here is my wish list:

Hooks plush - http://www.ghostofthedoll.co.uk/Toys_Hooks.htm
   I’m looking for:
      White elephant
      Snail
      Mouse with yellow ears/tail
      Fox
      Raccoon
      Skunk
      And any Hooks merchandise

Acceptable flaws - minor rub to the eyes is ok and I don't care what condition the tag is in.
                Unacceptable flaws - please no large stains or rips.

Teddy Scares- http://www.teddyscares.com/
I’m looking for:

http://www.teddyscares.com/teddy-scares-magnet-set-5-mixed-characters/

http://www.teddyscares.com/hester-golem-zombie-8-plush/

http://www.teddyscares.com/teddy-scares-graphic-novel-volume-1/

http://www.teddyscares.com/teddy-scares-graphic-novel-volume-2/

http://www.teddyscares.com/teddy-scares-graphic-novel-volume-3/

http://www.teddyscares.com/teddy-scares-graphic-novel-volume-4/

This is a total shot in the dark. But, I would love to have the Japanese Teddy Scares. Especially Edwin (the red/pink bear with the broken heart sweater) but, I’ve never seen them for sale and have no idea what they go for outside of Japan. So if you can’t get your hands on them, no problem.  You can see some pictures of Edwin and others here:
http://appleheadfactory.com/?p=1442

Furry Boneshttp://www.myfurrybones.com/
I just got into these guys a few months ago. I think they are so cute! Right now I only have a pink bunny plush. My favorites are all the kitties, bat, the white owl, dragon, both tigers, seal, and squid. I like the figurines and stuffed animals the best.
The only one I don’t want is the spider. I hate spiders.

Smooshees - http://www.ghostofthedoll.co.uk/Toys_Smooshees.htm#mcdonalds
   Right now I’m only looking for the Hardee’s Halloween Smooshees. I want to get all 4 eventually but I really want the cat and bat the most.

Monster High - I don't mind her being deboxed to save on shipping, as for flaws please no smudged paint or serious wall-eye.
   I’m looking for
      Scaris Ghoulia

1) Would you rather have the whole budget go towards one item or several cheaper items?
   Doesn’t matter to me.

2) Would you like to receive candy as an extra? If so what do you like?
   Yes, I love candy! This is one of my favorite times of year for candy, when all the Easter items come out.  Reese’s peanut butter eggs are one of my favorite candy bars. I also love milk and dark chocolate covered pretzels and anything blackberry flavored.

3) Would you like any pony themed items as extras?
         Sure, but extras themed to my wishlist would be fun too! I love magnets!

4) If your partner is having trouble finding the "other collections" items, would you accept ponies instead?
   I would prefer to have something from my wish list but if you are having trouble finding them ponies are ok.
    If so, please list at least 10 ponies with value within your price category.
Sparkle Baby North Star
Sparkle Baby Gusty
Swirly Whirly
Dollymix Ponies :
Melody
Main Sail
Minty
Lemon Drop
Shady
Tic Tac Toe
Glory
Gusty
Powder

Describe acceptable flaws : I don’t mind small haircuts or minor symbol/eye rub, mildy frizzy hair is ok too. Writing on bottoms of hooves is ok.
Unacceptable flaws would be mold, cancer, large haircuts and symbol/eye rub and writing on the body/head.

Favorite animal: I like all kinds of cats, but cheetahs are my favorite one. I also like bats and snakes.

Animals you don't like: SPIDERS!

Favorite color/colors: My favorite color is black. I also like red and silver.

Do you have animals? Which one? I'm living in a house with 7 cats. 2 of them are mine.

Stuff you don't want: No spiders! I'm terrified of spiders. I would avoid makeup, because I'm pretty picky about it. I also wouldn't recommend perfume or candles because certain scents bother my allergies.

Colors you don't like: Pink

Do you like jewelry like earrings, necklace? No earrings please, I don't have my ears pierced. I like necklaces and bracelets. Anything in blacks, gothic or spooky themed. If your looking at bracelets   be sure to get a size small. I have tiny wrists and can even fit into certain kids watches/jewelry.

Here are the answers to the new questions that have been asked:

Several people have dolls on their lists, may I ask how people feel about custom clothing or wigs? I wouldn't mind getting custom clothing for my Monster High dolls. More ways to dress them up!

If you have a particular type of doll you collect are there any you already have that I shouldn't get? I only collect Monster High dolls and for the swap wishlist I'm only looking for Scaris Ghoulia.

Allergies: Heavily scented things, detergents and smoke bother my allergies, but I have no food allergies.

Pets: My cats are named Isis and Spike. Isis is the cat in my avatar. Here is Spike with one of my favorite ponies, Fizzy.

Japanese souvenir items: I would love something from Japan. My Teddy Scare collection has bears that are only available in Japan.

Would you like to receive an item that is found in New Zealand only(to do with the culture/country) ?: Sure!

I have a question would you be happy to receive a custom pony based on one of your collections? I think getting a mlp custom based on one of my collections would be great!

Do you like home made crafty items themed like your collection? What about art work?  Sure, I love seeing the kind of things others create!

Dear Partner: Would you like any MLP trading cards and/or MLP blind bags in your box, as extra goodies?

I don't collect the trading cards but I love the blind bags.

Any one interested getting hair accessories as an extra?

Not really. I don't wear to much hair accessories. My hair is super curly and fine so a lot of hair accessories get tangles easy.

If you could have a small glass figure of any animal what would it be and what color?  Or are small glass figures just not your thing? 

Yes, I'd like one. A cat, cheetah, fox or bat in black, red or aqua would be really neat.

would that be something, someone would like? not a full on custom, just a blindbag custom. or repaint as i call them.

I'd like that. I got one in the first swap I did. I thought it was really cool to have something someone made for me.

If your collection includes either dolls or figures that often come in boxes, do you prefer boxed dolls/figures?  Or would you rather get them loose?

I don't collect MIB, so feel free to open them up to save on shipping.

I have a question to add. Say you collect Cows. Do you also like toy cows and not just figurines made to collect?

Yup, I like toys and collectibles of all my collections.

Would you mind having most or all of your box come from one collection even if your wish list has more than one?

Doesn't matter to me.

Do you mind second hand items or would you prefer new items? :/ Just wondering about one of my partner's items.

As long as its in good condition it doesn't matter to me.

Dear partner, here in AZ we have a rennesaince festival that comes every year and is opening next week. Would you like an extra from there? They have little sculptures, jewelry, knick knacks, etc.

Yes! I have always wanted to go to a Renaissance festival, but I'm either working or don't have the money when they come through here.

Question! Do you like stationary items of your collections? For example, if you collect a certain animal would you like a notebook or something with that animal on it?

I have so many notebooks and memo pads right now, I think I'd pass on this.

If you collect "dogs" or "cats", do you want EVERYTHING with the animal?? like figures, stickers, pens.. you name it.. or is there something you dont want with it?

I don't have a specific animal collection. But if you find magnets that are themed with my collection I'd love those.

Would you enjoy an extra that was a gift certificate/discount coupon/etc?

Not to interested in coupons or a gift card.

Question.... does you partner or kids collect anything and would you like a gift for them to open as an extra.

No kids (unless you count my cats  :silly: ). My partner collects vintage video games. Specifially NES, Super Nintendo, Atari 2600 and Atari 7800 games.

Is there anything you hate?

Spiders. Please nothing to do with spiders.

Would you like any books?

I love books. But don't have a lot of room for them right now. I wouldn't mind getting the Teddy Scares comic books though.

Favorite characters from your collections?

Edwin Morose is my favorite Teddy Scare. I listed my favorite Furry Bones on my main wish list.

Anyway, say you collected a specific line of things and listed some that you needed, would you be happy to get ones you DON'T need too? Like if I got a few that were on your want list and a few others too?

For Furry Bones yes. For the other collections I have most of the ones that aren't on my wishlist or don't collect them.

Anyone into Disney stuff as an extra?   If yes, what do you like?

I would be. My Disney store closed last year and I've missed seeing all the neat stuff they had. I like anything Nightmare Before Christmas, any Disney cat (Oliver and Cheshire are my favorites though) and Maleficent.

Do you like Super Mario stuff?? favorit character??

Not that big on Mario.

Do you play any games?

I play Little Big Planet, Lemmings and the Katamari games. But I don't really play enough to want stuff for extras though.

Would you like any lotion, body wash, or bubble bath? If so, favorite scents?

I bought a lot of lotion and body wash last time Bath and Body Works had their clearance sale. So I don't need anything at the moment.

are there any ponies. blindbags etc that haven't been released over there yet, that would be fun to get as an extra?

I have most of the blind bags that have been released. But I am missing the Princess Luna one from wave 5 and Mosely Orange, Berry Green and Royal Riff from wave 6.

Would you like a local souvenir?

Sure.

Favorite pony?

Fizzy and Princess Luna.

Phobias/things you don't like?

Spiders. Can't stand spiders.

To those with disney items on their list - YAY to NAY to VINYLMATIONS?

Don't have any Disney items on my list so I don't think this applies to me.  :P

I'm all about recycling, so would it be odd if I packed up everything in a shoebox?  Provided I can fit everything in there.

As longs as it can all fit inside safely I don't mind what it comes in.

If you were to receive say, a plush - Would tush/hang tags be important to you? For example, if the plush were to have a slightly frayed tag, would that be a problem?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 06:54:28 PM by Mori_LeStrange »

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 24, 2013, 12:41:48 AM »
This sounds like a lot of fun!  I just PM'ed to join!

CottonTALE

« Reply #113 on: January 24, 2013, 06:42:29 AM »

Simple, just go back to your wishlist post and click on the title. Then you copy the URL into your signature as such (without the spaces) [u r l = YourUrlHere ] my swap wishlist [ /u r l ]

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 24, 2013, 06:56:22 AM »

Simple, just go back to your wishlist post and click on the title. Then you copy the URL into your signature as such (without the spaces) [u r l = YourUrlHere ] my swap wishlist [ /u r l ]

Thank you

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 24, 2013, 08:49:13 AM »
The wishlist in the sig thing is a great idea! ^^ I'll definitely be doing that too! Hopefully have time to sit down and do my wishlist tonight after work <3
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 24, 2013, 09:11:59 AM »
Maybe someone with photoshop can make a small banner for siggies that says "Other collections swap participant 2013"? I now you can link a picture to a URL but not sure what the code is.

I am so getting photoshop elements when i get my tax refund

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
Re: RANDOM \"other collections\" SWAP SIGN UP\'s - Ending 1/28
« Reply #117 on: January 24, 2013, 10:21:36 AM »

why do you have this intrest? why do you collect this things?

Good question!! For the Aristocats and Pocahontas collections..these were my favorite movies as a kid. I would watch them over and over and over. So it kind of brings me back to childhood and I love Disney things in general.

As for my zebra collection...I LOVE zebras. I love going to the wildlife zoo we have here and riding in the little safari truck as the zebras follow around. It's like they are ponies...but better xD haha. So I love the zebra figurines or things with pictures of real zebras on them. :]

Coffee cups...I just love coffee and have found that there are so many cool coffee cups xD. But most of mine are secondary to my other collections (I have zebra and Marie (from aristocats) cups) lol.

Post Merge: January 24, 2013, 10:22:19 AM

Maybe someone with photoshop can make a small banner for siggies that says "Other collections swap participant 2013"? I now you can link a picture to a URL but not sure what the code is.

That'd be cute! I am useless when it comes to photoshop, though :[

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 24, 2013, 12:11:15 PM »
Oh gosh... I have to join this swap. Just need to decide the amount!

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 24, 2013, 12:13:36 PM »
i'm soooo soo soooo excited!!!!! i keep peeking in here a few times a day XD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal