collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!  (Read 78177 times)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!
« Reply #1320 on: June 26, 2022, 09:16:20 AM »
I would say something to the Fair Staff :( 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1321 on: June 26, 2022, 11:13:00 AM »
@NanoRuby that's awful. :hug: i agree with Squirmy about talking to the Fair Staff. or if there is a way to make a complaint anonymously. we don't need that attitude from people doing business with the MLP community.

@Ponyfan sometimes i feel like your dad and my dad may actually be the same person.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: June 26, 2022, 11:50:55 AM »
why must it be hot AND humid  :hot: I hate it...  :mad:

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: June 26, 2022, 04:39:34 PM »
why must it be hot AND humid  :hot: I hate it...  :mad:

Same here! :heat: Luckily at night you can keep the windows open and the fan on to bring cooler air inside. :fan:
:zzz:

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: June 27, 2022, 05:08:34 AM »
Having to use teatowels in the fridge AND CHANGE THEM OVER REGULARLY because the weather is too hot for it to cope

Maybe I need a new fridge freezer
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1325 on: June 27, 2022, 05:09:33 AM »
I hurt my ankle somehow. It's the side with my bad foot too.

My dad made me cry yesterday :( My seatbelt got stuck and wouldn't undo and he got really upset. I managed to get out of the car. He had a screwdriver and a hammer to try and pry it out and I was standing by the car. He suddenly turned at me and yelled for me to go in the house because I wasn't helping and said "leave me alone" My dad never talks to me that way.

Then my mom was asleep even though I said I was coming over. I waited an hour for her to wake up and then she was upset that I didn't wake her. I told her I didn't want to make her mad by waking her because my dad had already yelled at me. I hate being woken up, so I don't like waking others up, it's very hard for me.

Then when my dad took me home, as soon as I got out of the car (I did not wear the seatbelt) it started raining really hard. My dad has a hard time seeing and shouldn't be driving but I didn't have enough money to take an Uber. So I was really worried about him making it home since you have to get on the interstate for a few minutes to get here and back. I'm worried that he blames me for everything that happened.

What really sucks is that I wanted to take pictures with my mom and dad because the way they both talk they're just waiting to die :( and I'm sorry I don't have enough pictures of my sister and I. So I wanted some with my parents but after my dad yelled at me, I forgot.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: June 27, 2022, 05:25:52 PM »
BC, :hug:

It is so difficult and stressful to be with your parents at times.  >_< Especially if they are older and have ailments.
My own parents are still under 70 and healthy, but my husband’s father is closer to 80 and it is sometimes hard to be with him. He has all kinds of aches and pains as well as memory problems. No matter how caring and kind you try to be, some days you can get some just nasty words back. Then everyone's day is ruined. :pout: More annoyance to life brings my husband’s mother!  :hmm: Now the situation is that our contact with my husband’s parents is again broken and the reason is my husband’s mother’s jealousy, unfounded accusations and delusions!  :nuts: :facepalm: She also pulls my husband’s father into this mess and makes him believe in the lies that are being told about us.  This has been going on for almost as long as I have known my husband. Sometimes we are on good terms, friends and sometimes again in "war mode". :facepalm:
:zzz:

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: June 28, 2022, 07:24:38 AM »
Went to leave for work and found a bulge in one of my tires.  So I was a little bit late because I had to change it to my temporary.  Fortunately, my cousin is the manager at one of the tire shops now so it gives me an excuse to go say 'hi'.

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: June 28, 2022, 12:53:05 PM »
Found (too late to chill it) a sacrifice to the cooking gods on my right forearm. Put some cream on it but otherwise left it. It's quite sore
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1329 on: June 28, 2022, 02:00:14 PM »
HoM :hug: Sorry you have to deal with it too.

PBW, I burned myself yesterday. I was making tea and noticed some cat hair on the top of my electric kettle and tried to wipe it off... and burned myself on the hot steam like an idiot -_-

My complaint right now is I've been up since 2am. I took my night medicine and it's supposed to help me sleep but for some reason I was wide awake at 2. I decided to get up and do some things on the computer. At around 1pm I tried to take a nap but I was still awake. Caffeine doesn't affect me (I can drink 4 shots of espresso and go to bed) so I don't what is going on. Unless it's the B Complex vitamins I started taking. I used to take just B12 but when I ran out I couldn't find it so I got this Complex with some other stuff in it. I also started taking ginseng again. It's been about 4 days? I know from a genetic test that I metabolize medicine very quickly.

It's 5pm and I'm still not really tired. My body is sore from sitting at my desk all day and my eyes are tired, but my brain is hyper.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: June 28, 2022, 02:04:37 PM »
Today focusing is hard. 

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: June 28, 2022, 02:48:04 PM »
Feeling incredibly unwanted and unappreciated. I think the utter heartbreak of a close friendship of over 15 years still really, REALLY hurts me. She never talks to me anymore, never messages unless I message first, and before we used to talk every single day at the same time. It just hurts

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: June 28, 2022, 06:33:11 PM »
Feeling incredibly unwanted and unappreciated. I think the utter heartbreak of a close friendship of over 15 years still really, REALLY hurts me. She never talks to me anymore, never messages unless I message first, and before we used to talk every single day at the same time. It just hurts

Aww I’m so sorry you’re going through this Lady Frostbite! :hug: Honestly friendship break ups can hurt just as much, if not more than romantic breakups. I lost contact with one of my best friends about 3 years ago and it still hurts a little to this day. I often wonder what she’s up to.

Complaint of the day for me is my good fortune has run out. I officially have Covid. :( What’s frustrating is I actually don’t feel too bad, but obviously I can’t go anywhere. I’m going stir crazy at home, I’m used to going for a nice long walk at this time of the day. My house isn’t big enough to walk very far in so I’ve been so inactive today

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1333 on: June 29, 2022, 05:50:26 AM »
Aw, I'm sorry for both of you :( :hug:

I didn't sleep very well. I woke up about every hour and my cat woke me up a few times. So I'm still feeling the affects of staying up for 17 hours. My legs hurt so much. I did some exercises and put them on the wall for about 20 minutes. They feel better than they did but they're still sore. I need to make sure I take a lot of breaks and walk around today.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: June 29, 2022, 06:52:51 AM »
BC your chronic illnesses can't be fun to live with. And steam burns are the WORST!!! Mine is still there & I'[m rinsing it each morning (it doesn't like sweat), but it should be gone in a week or so

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal