collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I need help my doll's packaging turned yellow out of nowhere?  (Read 821 times)

Offline brmylittleponycollector

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Hello, I study Veterinary Medicine&collect Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
I need help my doll's packaging turned yellow out of nowhere?
« on: December 25, 2023, 04:04:50 PM »
Well Hello Everyone!! I don't celebrate Christmas so I won't wish Merry Christmas but I will wish everyone happy holidays! Well my collection is made up of Ponies from my childhood/adolescence and second hand so they don't have boxes and I recently acquired some vintage items from the 2000s sealed well I have an Applejack Equestria Girls the packaging is perfect and great just a little faded due to where she was in the store and I have a sealed Winx Club doll from the Magic Pixies collection and this doll is the problem in itself, well the packaging had a normal color at the time I bought it (2022) and from a year ago the color of the The packaging has started to turn yellow since I moved my shelf, it isn't even in contact with the light. I don't know if it's the humidity or the product in the packaging or if I'm handling it poorly, but this Winx Club doll has a completely yellow packaging. My other dolls and Funko Pops have their normal packaging without these changes to the packaging (only the Applejack that already came like this) could you tell me why the packaging turned this yellowish color and if it is normal? Well here are the photos, I don't know if you can see them properly. :huh: :cry: 
https://imgur.com/a/yBHdjFz

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal