Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

Please help identifying STUFF - my detective skills have failed

<< < (2/5) > >>

Ponyfan:

--- Quote from: Sweet Daes on September 23, 2018, 07:16:43 PM ---No, that's not it. I suppose I should have mentioned that in my first post  :(

The dolphins from that are squishy water toys. This is solid and heavy, and her design is 3D.

--- End quote ---

I didn’t realize there were two types of the baby dolphin. I’ll keep looking. :) She’s really cute.

Ponyfan

Sweet Daes:

--- Quote from: Ponyfan on September 23, 2018, 07:48:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sweet Daes on September 23, 2018, 07:16:43 PM ---No, that's not it. I suppose I should have mentioned that in my first post  :(

The dolphins from that are squishy water toys. This is solid and heavy, and her design is 3D.

--- End quote ---

I didn’t realize there were two types of the baby dolphin. I’ll keep looking. :) She’s really cute.

Ponyfan

--- End quote ---

Thanks so much. I really appreciate it.

I have been looking since yesterday and the only things that are coming up are the Dolphin Magic playsets. I can't even tell if this specific one is a Barbie accessory  xD

StrawberrySundance:

--- Quote from: Sweet Daes on September 23, 2018, 08:30:54 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Ponyfan

--- End quote ---

I have been looking since yesterday and the only things that are coming up are the Dolphin Magic playsets. I can't even tell if this specific one is a Barbie accessory  xD

--- End quote ---

I was looking myself last night and I had the same problem XD, theres loads of these playsets but none of them had that dolphin in haha. Someone was also selling one on eBay but it was just listed as a 'Mattel Barbie Dolphin' and that was it :( I'll keep looking too though, one of us is bound to find it  :biggrin:

Sweet Daes:

--- Quote from: StrawberrySundance on September 24, 2018, 04:28:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: Sweet Daes on September 23, 2018, 08:30:54 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Ponyfan

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I was looking myself last night and I had the same problem XD, theres loads of these playsets but none of them had that dolphin in haha. Someone was also selling one on eBay but it was just listed as a 'Mattel Barbie Dolphin' and that was it :( I'll keep looking too though, one of us is bound to find it  :biggrin:

--- End quote ---
HA~~

Thank you so, so much!

Safflower:
The rosette that says 3rd is from the Show Stable :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version