collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price Check-Dream Beauties  (Read 413 times)

Offline 01mlplover

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Price Check-Dream Beauties
« on: February 26, 2018, 11:27:22 AM »
Can anyone tell me what each type of dream beauty is worth? Are there certain ones from each group that are worth more or whole groups that are harder to find? I’ve taken more of an interest in them lately and want to make sure I don’t over pay because prices seem to be all over the place...

I’m not necessarily looking for a price for each and every individual horse, just the different types like High Flyers, Sweet Perfume etc..
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 11:29:58 AM by 01mlplover »

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Price Check-Dream Beauties
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 12:03:33 PM »
The High Flyers and Trim & Grows are the most expensive but they're currently ridiculous on ebay.  The most I have ever paid for any DB is $68 (a Trim & Grow).  They yellow terribly and almost never come with all their plugs. 

The ones I see the most of seem to be the Rainbows, and the purple MGR type.  The orange and blue sparkly ones seem to be fairly common too.  I got all my sparklies, rainbows, and MGR's under $40, with the majority being right around $20.  The rainbows are prone to yellowing and their paint can rub off really easily.  The perfume ones aren't too terribly uncommon, but it seems you only ever see the 2 blue ones or the paint is all messed up on their medallions & legs.  None of mine cost over $50. 

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: Price Check-Dream Beauties
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 12:05:00 PM »
The trim and grows are fiddly to get in good condition because Hasbro apparently designed them for kids to cut their hair, and yeah. Great idea Hasbro.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal