collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What is your weirdest pony incident?  (Read 1969 times)

squishy turdl

• Trade Count: (0)
What is your weirdest pony incident?
« on: June 04, 2014, 11:16:06 AM »
So my cleaning lady found a pony (G1 4-speed) taped up and prepared in very weird way, as you guys will know when you see it.. it is clearly ready for sun fading...4-speed came in a bulk lot, and other than his ink stains and unfortunate forlock shave, he is otherwise in lovely condition. I've never tried to sunfade a pony before, was he was too lovely to cast with the 'bait' wand just yet...

Anyhow, my lovely cleaning lady and I crossed paths today and she picked up sun fade ready 4 speed off the window sill and asked me 'What weird kinky crap are you doing with your ponies. That's just scary'..

Although we both had a laugh, I was quite red faced and it was a tricky one to explain!

I would love to hear your weird pony stories! let me hear yours!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

[edit ~ please do not skip the filter for language :) ~ many thanks ~ hathorcat]
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 11:48:08 AM by hathorcat »

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: What is your weirdest pony incident?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 11:21:21 AM »
Pulling band aids off of ponies legs to find out the legs were chewed off by a dog and only held on by the band aids!

For Sale Wants

Offline Dreamer

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 11:59:32 AM »
Well, 4-Speed looks like he's got a towel on his hair XD I don't have any weird story to share yet, but I'll stalk this thread

YellowCat

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 12:18:10 PM »
I've bought a few second hand ponies that have had butt holes drawn on under their tails.  I have to wonder if the little girl who more than likely owned the pony previously or a pesky brother or boy cousin did the deed.  Little girls can seriously do some twisted things most people wouldn't expect from them.

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2014, 12:46:26 PM »
I cleaned inside Wavebreaker and found a huge glob of transparent plastic inside her head cavity the same colour as ear wax  :shocked: I pulled it out, think I've still got it somewhere it was very strange. Someone tell me it was meant to be in there  :lol:
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2014, 01:13:53 PM »
Can't of any weird stories, ether, but I'll stalk this thread too!
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2014, 01:35:04 PM »
I cleaned inside Wavebreaker and found a huge glob of transparent plastic inside her head cavity the same colour as ear wax  :shocked: I pulled it out, think I've still got it somewhere it was very strange. Someone tell me it was meant to be in there  :lol:
it is! there's a metal plug in her tail so the seaponies float upright. That was the glue/seal holding it in place and helping prevent the metal from rusting. :)
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2014, 01:39:39 PM »

It sounds like a chunk of glue meant to hold the weights in place. You can read a little more about that here. :)

http://www.geocities.com/mlpwhizzer19/seafaq.html

On that note, I once found a little piece of pink rubber inside a Teeny Tiny pony, I think it was Tootsie. She was from the first lot of G1s I ever owned, and at first I thought it was a piece of Nerds candy. I have no idea what it was doing there.

And then there's my otherwise mint Hula Hula with a red-marker beard! :lol:

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2014, 02:00:10 PM »

It sounds like a chunk of glue meant to hold the weights in place. You can read a little more about that here. :)

http://www.geocities.com/mlpwhizzer19/seafaq.html

On that note, I once found a little piece of pink rubber inside a Teeny Tiny pony, I think it was Tootsie. She was from the first lot of G1s I ever owned, and at first I thought it was a piece of Nerds candy. I have no idea what it was doing there.

And then there's my otherwise mint Hula Hula with a red-marker beard! :lol:

Thanks for these links! Since she is never going near water again I shall hang onto it still but not worry about replacing it for now  :)

I also found a tail hole sized bit of pink plastic inside my Pinwheel the other day from where her tail-hole was made. Not exactly weird but still.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

squishy turdl

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2014, 02:35:33 PM »
oh man, those pony butt holes have me laughing!!  :lol:

Offline goddessofpeep

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2014, 03:31:08 PM »
I got an entire lot of ponies that had either taped or stapled hair.  The weird thing was, the ponies were mint except for the tape/staples, and it looked like the hair had never been brushed and they had never been played with.  Some of the ponies had their hair taped down so it fell on either side of the neck, and the space between the two rows of plugs looked like a part.  The rest had random staples stuck in their hair that I had to extract one by one.  Everything else was pretty much untouched!

I also got a lot of ponies in that had some really weird substance on them.  It was shockingly bright yellow, and kind of chunky.  It looked almost like vomit, but I don't think it was.  The yellow was too bright, and there was absolutely no smell at all.  All the ponies had this stuff on them, particularly in their hair.  I'll probably never know what it was. 

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2014, 11:57:54 AM »
I got an entire lot of ponies that had either taped or stapled hair.  The weird thing was, the ponies were mint except for the tape/staples, and it looked like the hair had never been brushed and they had never been played with.  Some of the ponies had their hair taped down so it fell on either side of the neck, and the space between the two rows of plugs looked like a part.  The rest had random staples stuck in their hair that I had to extract one by one.  Everything else was pretty much untouched!

You really have to wonder the purpose behind this other than some weird kind of pony torture. :P How odd!

The guest cloakroom at the front of the house is obviously quite small and has a perfectly positioned rack above the radiator so it gets nice and cosy. Its perfect for upside down ponies and draining the water out of them. However if you have a guest of some kind and said guest does not know about the ponies but needs to use the cloakroom it can be an interesting conversation. Encountering what must look like a scene of a toy decapitation massacre!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

PrincessGlitterBloom

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2014, 02:49:41 PM »
When I came back from vacation my Pop bobble head RD was facing away from the desk, but nothing else was moved.
My pet caretaker said she didn't do it and I believe her because I can tell when my sister is lying.
Not too long after she randomly toppled off my desk.
But apparently ghost falling ponies is sort of a common thing among herds.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2014, 05:25:09 PM »
Imagine the looks that you get from your husband when he finds this:

on the floor behind the toilet...
LOL

I have ponies sunning in the back room window wrapped in hand towels. You can clearly see them from the sidewalk kitty corner behind the neighbors house. They must think I'm into some weird pony mummification or somethin'...

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline doxiechic16

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2014, 05:30:12 PM »
I'm pretty sure my boyfriend thought I was a little nuts the first time I asked him to 1.) help me remove a pony's head (Ice Crystal with tail rust) so I could clean him out and remove his tail and 2) help me put the tail back in once he was dry.

Bless his heart, my boyfriend is used to it now.  He didn't even look at me funny when I asked for assistance last time.   :) 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal