collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Equine Therapy, Horse Shows, and More.. Oh and I Need Pony People Help!  (Read 272 times)

Bugle

• Trade Count: (0)
Hi guys been a while since I have posted anything here, been suppperrrr busy!

The Help Section:

Some of you might know that I am the founder of a NFP Equine Therapy Program - www.StargazeysEquineTherapy.com - and we are currently looking for some fun riding and Driving shows or even in-hand shows for some of our more able clients to participate in.

If anyone knows of any shows in the state of OH, KY, WV, PA, or IN we would greatly appreciate your help!!

Now on to fun stuff!

Our Equine Therapy Program will be hosting a dinner dance on Valentines Day in Jackson Ohio - more info: www.facebook.com/StargazeyFarms - I know a lot of you are miles and miles away but if you aren't and are looking for something fun to do on Valentines day keep us in mind! We are having live music, italian food, the bar will be open, and more! Tickets are only $20! Would be great to see some pony people there! You can even book tickets online - www.StargazeysEquineTherapy.com/ValentinesDance !

Other then that we are expecting babies this year.. and I will make a point to share some photos of the new borns when they arrive!

I hope everyone is coping with the arctic blast!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal